It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clown Lives Matter" event planned for Tucson Arizona on October 15th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude is scaring the people around here my family included. If he want's to act like an ass and walk around in a clown mask with a baseball bat just to cause #, Well.

Except you can walk around in a clown mask just because.

Clown mask + Internet Hype + Baseball bat, Seem's the message pretty straight forward to me. And no of course you're probably right, I won't go stabbing some random dude in the throat. I'm also not going to go out and find him. Point is though, I can, I will, And I will be for the most part justified in doing so. The only reason to do this stuff is to cause trouble.

Please tell me you are not serious.

Its freaking halloween season for crying out loud.

I really wish i could type more....i just don't really have any words here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude is scaring the people around here my family included. If he want's to act like an ass and walk around in a clown mask with a baseball bat just to cause #, Well.

Except you can walk around in a clown mask just because.

Clown mask + Internet Hype + Baseball bat, Seem's the message pretty straight forward to me. And no of course you're probably right, I won't go stabbing some random dude in the throat. I'm also not going to go out and find him. Point is though, I can, I will, And I will be for the most part justified in doing so. The only reason to do this stuff is to cause trouble.

Please tell me you are not serious.

Its freaking halloween season for crying out loud.

I really wish i could type more....i just don't really have any words here.

Only if someone came AT me. I can't stress that point enough..

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

So they are going to get out ahead of this.......before the roving gangs of clown hunters start up.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

So it doesn't matter...if someone attacks you (be they clown, santa clause, or a regular human) they will be dealt with.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So it doesn't matter...if someone attacks you (be they clown, santa clause, or a regular human) they will be dealt with.

And that's fantastic. But I wouldn't sit there and take it hoping for the best either. No I wouldn't and never have used deadly force, and I hope i never have too. I was just angry when i posted that earlier.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I carry a firearm, just so we are clear. Im not a fan of violence, but if it going to happen a) i won't start it; and b) i won't be victim to it.

But the inclusion of clowns, as if this wasn't 90% mass hysteria, and 10% created in response to the mass hysteria, seems a bit over the top. That's all im saying

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I carry a firearm, just so we are clear. Im not a fan of violence, but if it going to happen a) i won't start it; and b) i won't be victim to it.

But the inclusion of clowns, as if this wasn't 90% mass hysteria, and 10% created in response to the mass hysteria, seems a bit over the top. That's all im saying

Wouldn't matter to me if he was wearing a rat mask, a clown mask, or no mask at all. When you roam around the suburbs all night with a baseball bat trying to terrorize people, it's going to make me pretty weary is all I'm saying. Their are rumors he's also been damaging property, But who know's with facebook. All I do know for sure is that my wife is scared to even go out at this point, as are the neighbors. Hysteria is still a bad thing, and it causes bad things to happen.

I would also like to add this is happening only 2 streets away from me.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

One of these people is wondering around our area with a baseball bat at night. He hasn't hurt anyone as far as i know, And seems to mostly be a troll. If i see him i will imidiatly stab him in the throat. One less piece of trash in my area.

If you stab people for stupid pranks, YOU are the piece of trash.

Pranksters don't carry around baseball bat's to intimidate people. "Just a prank bro" Wan't to prank someone, use a water gun.

And yeah that was never under debate.

Maybe he is on the way to a clown only baseball game?

The point is, you threatened to stab someone for no better a reason than he looked threatening to you. Pretty sad.

More like i said i would defend myself. Go check my clarification edit, This whole argument is based on poor choice of words. In any case you guy's don't know the whole story because i haven't told the whole story. He hasn't been just "Looking threatening".

And btw, Human life is worth the same as any life on this planet. Insect, Mammal, Fish, Reptile. I hold no special place for humans just because I am apart of the species.

Ahhh. So to you, swatting an insect is the same as your child or wide being killed. Dear God! The horror of all the dead mosquitos!

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.

edit on 6-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

One of these people is wondering around our area with a baseball bat at night. He hasn't hurt anyone as far as i know, And seems to mostly be a troll. If i see him i will imidiatly stab him in the throat. One less piece of trash in my area.

If you stab people for stupid pranks, YOU are the piece of trash.

Pranksters don't carry around baseball bat's to intimidate people. "Just a prank bro" Wan't to prank someone, use a water gun.

And yeah that was never under debate.

Maybe he is on the way to a clown only baseball game?

The point is, you threatened to stab someone for no better a reason than he looked threatening to you. Pretty sad.

More like i said i would defend myself. Go check my clarification edit, This whole argument is based on poor choice of words. In any case you guy's don't know the whole story because i haven't told the whole story. He hasn't been just "Looking threatening".

And btw, Human life is worth the same as any life on this planet. Insect, Mammal, Fish, Reptile. I hold no special place for humans just because I am apart of the species.

Ahhh. So to you, swatting an insect is the same as your child, patent or loved ones dying. Dear God! The horror of all the dead mosquitos!

You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.

No, in a philosophical sense.. And deeper into what exactly? I have already clarified what i meant.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I'm leaning toward being a standard happy clown for Halloween, but telling everyone I'm dressed as a demon. Unfortunately, if I did, I wouldn't be allowed on my own property. It's a No Clown Zone.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Don't leave the Brit clowns out. We want to play as well you know.

In accordance with ATS 16.10.16 D.A.K and

A masked man with a painted face and carrying a Knife jumped out on a group of children and followed them to school in the latest “killer clown” incident thought to be inspired by a craze in the US.

So who wants to let their children receive a little sweetie from a guy wearing a clown mask like this on Halloween ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
A massive group of clowns will only intensify fears. Even if they are "good" clowns, is the worst fear for the millions with a clown phobia.
The idea of "clown lives matter" is mocking the BLM movement. Clowns make the choice to be clowns and can wash their makeup off anytime. It's socially irresponsible to liken themselves to a demographic that doesn't have those luxuries.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Berlin police said on Tuesday that a 14-year-old responded by pulling a knife and stabbing the clown, only to find that the clown was a 16-year-old acquaintance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join