It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TheBulk

What's your opinion on the fact 6% of this country which is (Black Men) commit over half the violent crime in this country?

Got any links to back this up?

You guys are always so outraged about a couple words, but you turned a complete Blind Eye to the reality of the situation.

No people are just sick of listening to racist aholes like pedo Ted.

Who even listens to him? If you do, I'll be very surprised.

Some one is, because Republican heads keep giving him the Mike to speak on their behalf, and that's a problem if they want to attract AAs and other to their party,..and incidentally older AAs especially in the Bible belt are a very conservative bunch, forget the lefties on the coast like myself, but Reps could have long ago made in roads with them but for sht like this and give or take a policy or two that they really care about..eg vote rights act.

Ok, well I don't know of anyone who listens to him. His single opinion shouldn't have a heavier effect on blacks than the pandering every four years by democrats before they lock the chains back up on their assistance dependent bloc.

Yeah but he is not alone in this, he is just one of the more outrageous, a lone nut who cares but a basket full of nuts well??

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Did you link material at the top and then pretend that the commentary was from the FBI and BJS?

Why yes, yes you did.

What evidence do I have that puts the lie to the vast majority of what you said? I can read the stats and see that they don't say what you (and your non-right wing "fact checker" in the UK LOL) want them to.

You're not interested in the truth, because if you were, you'd look not at race but at economic status.

Economic status is quite reasonably and directly related to violent crime, and yet, not once in even one of these displays have you even considered it. Why? Because it doesn't suit your racist agenda that states that there's something about Blacks that make them more violent or more prone to commit crime. You jump up and down on stats taken out of context, twisted, rephrased (for example, by your "fact finding site") and fail to see that there are just as many other demographics that could be blamed, for example, why chose race???

Male commit almost 90% of violent crimes, while only comprising 49% or so of the population.

What are we going to do about all these violent MEN then?

The age group 18-24 commits about 40% of all violent crime, and yet, is only a fraction of the population.

What are we going to do about all these violent YOUNG ADULTS then?

You and your ilk CHOOSE to make it about race because you want to push your racist agenda.

There's more than one way to cut the pie ... yet, you only glorify one way because it suits your bias.

(And now, I will be ignoring this silliness, rave on.)
edit on 6-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: Spider879

Too full of his own self importance.

Sounds like all of us forum posters. We all think that these words really matter to someone.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He has always been a full on moron, coward, and kiddie diddler too..nice to see nothing has changed as far as moron goes.

edit on 6-10-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did you link material at the top and then pretend that the commentary was from the FBI and BJS?

Why yes, yes you did.

No I didn't. I started out the quote with the link to the original fact checker story, then included the actual data from the BJS. Either come at me with some data and facts, or just bugger off. This character assassination angle you're trying won't work.

What evidence do I have that puts the lie to the vast majority of what you said? I can read the stats and see that they don't say what you (and your non-right wing "fact checker" LOL) want them to.

What makes Channel 4 news "right wing"?

Economic status is quite reasonably and directly related to violent crime, and yet, not once in even one of these displays have you even considered it.

This is an excuse to dismiss the reality. I didn't say they commit all this crime BECAUSE they're black. I dont believe that is the reason. I think a lot of it comes down to a culture that promotes and glamorizes crime. I say this as a man who grew up listening to 80s/90s era rap.

Why? Because it doesn't suit your racist agenda that states that there's something about Blacks that make them more violent or more prone to commit crime.

More strawmen. Who said anything about "more prone"? Nobody but you.

Male commit almost 90% of violent crimes, while only comprising 49% or so of the population.

Yup. That's also a fact. Our prisons must be sexist, right?

I want you to focus on this post for a minute and see if the error of your reasoning becomes apparent.

You and your ilk CHOOSE to make it about race because you want to push your racist agenda.

Look man, the facts are the facts. I didn't make anything about race.

There's more than one way to cut the pie ... yet, you only glorify one way because it suits your bias.

It's the factual data. Feel free to post facts or data that refute it.

edit on 6-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

He gives us Nugents a bad name.
I agree with you he gives all republicans a bad name. aI'm sure most do not think like him though.

Why? He speaks for himself, not Republicans. He makes Republicans look as bad as Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright make democrats look. The only difference is that they get zero backlash for what they say about the other race.

... except for the backlash they get in right-wing media and on threads like this one?

Come on.

I'll walk that statement back if Nugent doesn't somehow get tied to Trump or all Republicans in the MSM over the next few days. Until then, my statement stands.

Whether you "walk it back" or not is irrelevant. The wingnut media are constantly on about the injustices that White folks face and the racism expressed by BLM and other Black leaders.

What you said is just blatantly incorrect. /shrug

What's incorrect about it? And when was the last time you saw something on ABC, NBC, or CBS about the injustices that white people face or racist by BLM or other black leaders? Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 6-10-2016 by LSU0408 because: forgot a word

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Whether you "walk it back" or not is irrelevant. The wingnut media are constantly on about the injustices that White folks face and the racism expressed by BLM and other Black leaders.

What you said is just blatantly incorrect. /shrug

Oh snap, I think we have ourselves an honest to goodness Mandela Effect!

In the universe I come from, white people are blamed for everything, white people are the sole racists discussed by the media/academia and the media is constantly on about how horrible this country is for black people (unless Trump says it, then suddenly things are great for black people). The media in my universe also supports BLM, covers for them when they murder cops and completely ignore all their clear examples of racism.

Looks like we live in the same universe...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: JimiBlack

/sigh

And what are the stats based on? Arrests and convictions.

And what demographic has been shown to be disproportionately targeted in arrests and convictions?

Obviously, you have no respect for the topic that OP intended to discuss. I'll be ignoring off-topic BS.

If you read the entire thing you would see that the statistics line up with victims descriptions of their assaulters which is black. That's a pretty big coincidence don't you think?

From that article:

But academics have noted that the proportion of black suspects arrested by the police tends to match closely the proportion of offenders identified as black by victims in the National Crime Victimization Survey.

This doesn’t support the idea that the police are unfairly discriminating against the black population when they make arrests.
I get it, Bulk. Us black Americans are just horrible people. Even after 4 generations of my family serving this country up until this very day, no respect. There is a lot of crime happening in this country and it ain't all black. It's not even the majority of black Americans behaving like hooligans and it's insulting as f@&k to me that you throw out some cooked up stats from the feds that implies the majority of black Americans are criminals. It's very disheartening and a Damn lie to boot. You just don't see the crime and murders of biker gangs, mafia or Triads plastered all over the news and that's for a reason. And some of you guys just say crap like ATS has no black members here, and I have a feeling that a lot do realize we are here and just say things to be offensive to black people. Oh yeah, almost forgot, screw Ted Nugent and anyone who agrees with that pedo.

Biker gang killings are covered on the news. There was a huge one at a restaurant/bar maybe a year ago. They happen once in awhile. Not EVERY freaking day, wildly out of proportion. You can call the FBI stats lies all you want, but would love for you to post your stats, with a link proving otherwise.
I stand behind what I said. Biker gangs, mafia and Triads don't take days off. And as far as that biker shootout from a year or so ago is concerned, never heard another thing about it after the first few stories. There's a reason for that and why these people are not plastered on tv. Hell, biker gangs scare cops. Reporters are not willing to risk a dirtnap for ratings and stories. And if the f eds have stats to suggest that the majority of us Black Americans are criminals, they are telling a f@#&!ng lie. MOST of us are not criminals. The riff raff of our race do NOT represent Black Americans and we are all painted with the same brush as the riff raff.

First off... Biker gangs, Mafia, and Triads do not run around killing indiscriminately. Am I excusing their murder and crime, no. But they are what is called organized crime, they kill specific people, and when they do, it is not in droves every single day and night like we see in every major city. They don't loot stores in mobs randomly attacking people. They do not hold up liquor stores, and even though they get the money, still kill the clerk.

Cops are not scared of Biker gangs for the most part if you want to quote the incident in question. I have never seen such compliance of all those bikers on the ground, not one resisting. So yea i'm sure the cops fear them.... It isn't bikers shooting at cops and killing them in record numbers bud.

and to be clear, I speak of the criminal element. Not your ordinary Black people (which there are plenty of) who do the right thing in life.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Cat Scratch Fever was arguably his biggest hit. I've known a lot of Nugent fans, but I never was a huge fan.

I actually admitted that some racism exists, but I don't consider much of what passes as racism today as actual racism. If I don't like a decision Obama makes, that is considered racist... even though my disagreement might be (typically is) based on policy. Anyone who wanted to see Obama's birth certificate during 2008 is called a racist, even though such a request is reasonable considering natural-born citizenship is a Constitutional requirement. Almost any police shooting of someone black is immediately attributed to racism, despite similar incidents happening to all races and some of those black shootings appearing justified. None of those are real racism... they are reasonable actions which just happen to affect someone with a darker skin color (OK, shooting any unarmed suspect isn't really reasonable, but you hopefully get my meaning).

Racism is taking action against someone based primarily on their race alone... and yes, there are still some who would do that if given a chance. As you rightly point out, there is a racial component to even keeping statistics based on race; that information is regularly used to stir up animosity toward black folk. But animosity stirred up is not the same as inherent racism - it is the equivalent of entrapment.

My statement was that racism, which I should have mentioned to only include inherent, strictly-defined racism, is not common. If left to their own decisions, most people would not take action against another based primarily on skin color. I do not include racism created by external influence or coercion, nor do I include opinions based on other considerations. Those are not racism from people; those are the result of racist leaders and non-racist opinions.

I also do not say that any one party or group holds a patent on racist governmental actions. Such actions are perpetrated by individuals, not parties. The problem in that respect is that one particular party holds itself out as the non-racist party, when it is far from so.

To address my ending comment, you certainly do have the right to label anyone you choose, just as Nugent has the right to say whatever silly thought pops into his head. But I have the right to then point out that your words are contributory to the very issue you take umbrage to. That's how free speech works. And when your free speech (or mine) serves only to harm others through incitement, your right to free speech (and mine) stops.

I earlier made the statement that with Nugent, I will ignore his racist comment because it's the ramblings of one old man. I also said I would openly call him on it if it presented a danger of increasing racism. I do the same to your use of labels to promote bigotry, because those labels are taken seriously by many.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This Ted Nugent quote (I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior) is a hoax, first started on the web site (politicops.com...)
edit on 6-10-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Nuge has been completely bat guano for ages now. Although I'm not surprised he stuffed his foot so far down his throat that toes are dangling out his anus this time, I'm kind of surprised his brain-to-mouth filter didn't kick in at some point with this gem. A skin disease that influences behavior, yeaah. What a basketcase.
edit on 10/6/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
This Ted Nugent quote (I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior) is a hoax, first started on the web site (politicops.com...)

lol.....

Dont expect it to affect the people in this thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

lol.....

Dont expect it to affect the people in this thread.

You have been defending Ted for 8 pages, what does this say about you?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hey baby in this dog eat dog stranglehold in the motor city madhouse the great white buffalo just went a little wango tango due to acute cat scratch fever.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Hey baby in this dog eat dog stranglehold in the motor city madhouse the great white buffalo just went a little wango tango due to acute cat scratch fever.

lol

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

While speaking this week with conservative radio host Joe Pags, National Rifle Association board member and musician Ted Nugent declared that anyone who doesn’t like him must hate America and everything the country stands for. “There’s nothing more anti-American than the freaks that hate me,” Nugent said, after going on a rant against Hillary Clinton and “Bernie Mao Zedong Sanders.” “As the freaks hate me, I go, ‘Man, I really am right all the time,’” he said.

“Like, take black people, for example,” the Motor City Madman then turned to African Americans. “You’ve got these people, right, and they’re always on about oppression and racial inequality. And they’re flat out lying. Because I’ve never seen a race of people that has so much in common with white folks, and at the same time, hates their guts. You can’t tell me that’s good for this country.”
~~~~~

“And Obama is also on Trump’s assassination list. Because not only is he half-black, which proves my aforementioned point, but he’s also Muslim. And I don’t care what he says he is, the fact is he’s not fooling anyone. So, therefore, I don’t hate black people. At all. They are people too, just like us. And I recognize that. They just have this weird, permanent skin disease which somehow affects their behavior.And they lie. Like, really a lot. And that’s the part that bothers me. To be quite honest, I kind of even feel sorry for them a little bit,” Nugent said.
colossill.com...

And this man was a speaker at the Republican convention, my gwaad !!! and some seriously think Black folks should join them?? yes I know , I know we all got deplorables in our baskets, as anyone who follow my political posts know very well I ain't no Clintonite , and have long ceased to be a fan of Obama right around the two year mark of his first term and got progressively worst, but sorry can't do it , you guys have waay too many ppl like this not only in your basket but as your public face, atleast keep your deplorables chained up in the basement like Dems do.
Jill don't have much of a chance and that pot head libertarian said one too many loopy sht for me to be on his team..so my vote will likely go to Jill.
edit on Thu Oct 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
I abhor Ted nugent, and don't support his comments.

To be fair, a lot of social justice warriors and people of color say that all white people are this or that, that all white people are privileged, that they are all ignorant, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You fell for the media trying to create hate and fear. He didn't say this his words were altered. See pepole today hear things amd than want to interpret it according to there beliefs. We are seeing it more and more people thinking and beING offended but comments that they decided is racist than altering said statement to confirm there bias. This is the same interview last year where people were saying that he said anyone that doesn't agree with him us anti amarican. It was all over the news but then what he actually said was entirely difrent. It's truly sad how media us trying to separate races instead of bringing them togetger. I have never seen such an effort to cement racial discord in this country.

And worse many won't open there eyes and see that are playing right in to it. When people carry stories like this without fact checking you end up creating the problem they claim to care so deeply about. And bringing up interviews done a year ago and trying to pass it off as a new statement is just trying to stoke fires. And we'll frankly that crap needs to stop most and by most I say we'll over 90 percent of amaricans are not racist. In fact I have done alot of traveling in the world and I'll say thr US is far more accepting than most countries I visited. So stop perpetuating a false premise and start trying g to find common ground.
edit on 10/6/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

You have been defending Ted for 8 pages, what does this say about you?

No I wasn't. I called his comments crude early on. I've been defending the crime and victim statistics concerning black males. Then you responded and quoted some portion of the article I posted and never explain what your point was.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hahaha! He never even said it. I wish Joe Biden got called out on half of the stupid sh!t he says. Yet The left can't wait to call people like Nugent and Trump racist for things they never said.Remind me once more, Which party is the party of hate again?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I guess the alt right hate everyone but the liberals just hate the alt right?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join