It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yup.
Thing is I don't think they even know they are.

All this irony...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Those who fall for hoaxes deserve the name "dupe". Don't believe a word you hear.

Then what do you call the people who defended the comments mentioned in the hoax?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Notice, however, what Richard Spencer and Steven Bannon say about themselves.

Are you saying they're lying?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
we can only hope

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

"I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior”

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I read up to page #7 and skipped to here. There are right wing nutters and left wing nutters, there are dem's & rep's that will vote the party's line. I'm a Republican, but in my town-county's elections I will vote for a Democrat for a public position or office if I believe that they will do a better job or have some of the beliefs that I think are closer to mine, or have what I believe to be better for our area. I have some family members, that will vote straight republican down the whole ballot, not knowing anything about the people and don't care because they are Republican's..... we have plenty of crazy ass, trash talking far right loon's....but so does the left....but we need free speech, like it or not...and a whole lot less of political correctness.......in my opinion, and we all know what opinion's are like ( ××× ××××'× ) and everyone has one. Including me...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
They do?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What is it about today's culture that tries to race bait others. People lie and others fuel the fire. We have people lying about what's said we have others making up racist incidents. And still others who. If Ted Nugent had actually said this every news organization would be all over this. Fake news that once again seeks to divide us.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd say the first red flag for me in that article was that they called him a country singer.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join