It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bones: Forensic evidence indicating the use of explosives on September 11th, 2001.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Over 750 bone fragments, including those of firefighters, were found on the roof of the Deutsche Bank Building

The Deutsche Bank Building at 130 Liberty Street was heavily damaged after being blasted by the avalanche of debris, ash, dust, and asbestos.  In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof, and again in March 2006, construction workers found more bone fragments. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 700 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof.

A search in 2010 found 76 more fragments of remains on the roof of the 40-story Deutsche Bank building 250 feet from the South Tower.

In total, over 800 tiny human bone fragments and by some reports, over 1400, were collected from this roof. No other collectable human remains were available.

Of all the bone fragments collected, none were more than half an inch or approx 1.25 centimes long with most in the order of no more than a few milometers in size.

The Deutsche Bank Building

View from the Southeast (from the WTC?) in 1997.
Alternative names
Bankers Trust Plaza
130 Liberty Street

General information
Type: Commercial Office
Construction started: 1971
Completed: 1973
Opening: 1974
Demolished: 2007-2011
Cost: $120 million (1973 USD)
Height/Roof: 157.6 m (517 ft)
Design and construction
Architect: Shreve, Lamb and Harmon
Developer: Bankers Trust
Structural engineer: The Office of James Ruderman
Main contractor: Turner Construction Company

en.wikipedia.org...

Lines of inquiry:

Firefighters were among those who's DNA was identified from the remains.

Which ones? Can radio communications by that particular fire determine where he might have been as part of his battalion at the time that the twin towers... "collapsed"?

How many victims total were identified from among the remains? I believe it's quite a large number, most certainly more than a few from what I've read, and that it included the remains of firefighters is certainly noteworthy, given that this building was almost half the height of the twin towers and situated 250 from the South Tower, whereby said firefighter(s) had made it to the upper 70 stories, as high as the 79th and were setting out to start putting out the fires when the building ah, came down.. on their heads.

If the identity of the firefighter(s) was known (need to research this) then a simulated trajectory of the bone fragment could then be calculated proving, at the very least, an idea of the energy required to shoot it over and onto the Deutsche Bank Building, if not to create all the tiny bone fragments in the first place..

That would make for an interesting piece of research for anyone who's up for it, to chart the course of the bone fragment from the South Tower to the roof of the Deutsche Bank Building for at least one identified person in this case, a firefighter.

I think that they were only able to identify maybe 30 people from among those fragments, but there could be many many more represented in the whole lot of them, since of the 22,000 individual fragments of human remains that were found in total, 9,000 remains have yet to be connected to a victim.

I'll leave the implications of this and the discussion to you, but I'm pretty sure that this is physical, forensic evidence, that proves in no uncertain terms, that explosives were involved in the near free fall destruction of the twin towers on September 11th, 2001.

This should be interesting though to see what "plausible" explanations are about to be offered to make this evidence somehow fit the progressive "collapse" hypothesis and official story narrative about what happened, and reveal to be absurd and ridiculous the notion that explosives were used, in light of this forensic evidence.

But please, keep it civil one and all. Thank you.

Spread the word, and never forget (in their memory).

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Where is your source?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

www.nytimes.com...

abcnews.go.com...

newsmine.org.../wtc-collapse/over-750-bone-fragments-found-on-deutsche-bank-building.txt

Original Source Link: (May no longer be active)
news.bostonherald.com...

Over 750 bone fragments found on deutsche bank building [ October 26 2006 ]

Official: Plan to search for remains under roads near WTC site
By Associated Press
Thursday, October 26, 2006 - Updated: 04:18 PM EST

NEW YORK - Officials investigating the recovery of human remains at the World Trade Center site will recommend expanding the search to several roads near ground zero for additional body parts that may have been missed, The Associated Press learned Thursday.

A proposal to be sent to deputy mayor Edward Skyler on Friday will not advise an expanded search at ground zero itself, or within the many buildings that surround the site, according to an official familiar with the plan, who was not authorized to speak publicly before the plan was announced.

Skyler ordered city and state officials last week to compare search grids and maps of the site and the post-Sept. 11 cleanup and recovery operation and come up with possibilities for a renewed search.

Utility workers came across body parts while digging up a manhole last week under a service road along the site’s western edge. Since then, workers have uncovered nearly 200 bones - ranging from 1-inch shards to full arm and leg bones. Officials acknowledge that the manhole and several other underground cavities were missed during the nine-month search for the dead after Sept. 11.

The current search, which continued Thursday, has targeted 12 manholes and service boxes along the service road. But officials do not expect to find remains elsewhere on the 16-acre site, the official said.

The proposal will not recommend extensive inspections of buildings in the area, beyond a search already under way in a 40-story damaged skyscraper just south of the site and an old dormitory that has not yet been searched. More than 750 bone fragments have been located in the past year by forensic anthropologists and construction workers on the roof of the former Deutsche Bank building. Cleanup plans are under way for Fiterman Hall, the former dorm.

Fire officials have said that the department thoroughly searched buildings surrounding the site for remains.

Officials propose digging into roads such as Liberty, Cedar and Washington Streets - all near the former Deutsche Bank building - to determine whether trade center debris is underneath, the official said. Other areas that could be searched near the skyscraper include the spot where a Greek Orthodox church sat just south of the site.

City officials have acknowledged that a number of these scenarios are being examined. The Bloomberg administration could immediately act on the suggestions, or may hold off on decisions and ask the agencies to do more research and come up with additional reports.

Skyler, who is overseeing the renewed effort to recover remains, declined to comment ahead of the presentation.

© Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Fair question. Need more?

Google is still your friend.. (I hate that saying since Google is probably far from anyone's "friend").

edit on 5-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Could they have been smashed to pieces and blown out the windows as the floors pancaked?

The weight and air pressure would be astronomical.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Excellent thread!

To me it seems that it would defy physics for bones caught in official lie of a "pancake theory" would be able to make their way to a roof top like the Deutsche Bank!

Kind of reminds me of the physics defying passport that made its way to the ground!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm just astounded that human remains were on top of that building until 2010... 9 years!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Excellent thread!

To me it seems that it would defy physics for bones caught in official lie of a "pancake theory" would be able to make their way to a roof top like the Deutsche Bank!

Kind of reminds me of the physics defying passport that made its way to the ground!

I don't buy the official story either, but you don't know much about physics if you think millions of tons of steel and concrete falling like a pancake would not displace the air in between the floors. It can only go outwards.

Ever jump on a juicebox? It would smash everything in there to dust, including fragile bones.

I would test the fragments for traces, before using bones found nearby as proof of explosives.

There was a rumor of aluminum oxide found in dust, was that ever debunked?

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: typo

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Could they have been smashed to pieces and blown out the windows as the floors pancaked?

That's a good question. What do you think..Could they?

I would test the fragments for traces, before using bones found nearby as proof of explosives.

The point was that these tiny bones fragments were not simply "nearby" but on the roof of this other building standing over 500 feet tall, 250 feet away from the South Tower.

Please don't take my remarks as attacking or "snarky" in any way at all. I'm just pointing these things out.

It seems to me that the official story cannot stand up to the burden of scrutiny on this one.

That's quite the air compression from steel floors collapsing, and a lot of pulverization of human bones, not merely crushed but made into particulate.

I'm not buying it (the explanation of bone crushing and air compression, according to the official story narrative). Just being honest, please don't take offense.

It's very perplexing though, you have to admit..

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I'm sorry but your argument is completely flawed.

Nowhere in your OP do you cite research done that demonstrates that the findings of the bones indicates explosives being used.

And the links you gave me in your reply say nothing about explosives.

There are already so many threads on the topics of explosives used on 9/11. The only thing interesting to come from any of the other threads is the work done by Dr. Judy Wood on the evidence for cold fusion weapons being used.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Just take the time to think it through with an open mind and to puzzle it out is all I'm asking nothing more.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It's generally easy to perceive.

If pancaked, the roof would push you into the floor, and less outward force would be applied.

If explosive, the force would push matter away in all directions and their would be even 'more' airpocket for something to fly, with explosive force behind it.

Living in New York, but not familiar with the building, when looking at the picture it looked like the WTC was behind it almost, however it's several blocks away. You wouldn't need to be an expert to question this one. It seems to look impossible to me for that much outward force. That much distance almost hit the FDR Highway.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I'm not buying it (the explanation of bone crushing and air compression). Just being honest, please don't take offense.

It's very perplexing though, you have to admit..

And in turn, please don't take this reply as being snarky, offensive or outright dismissive but your OP claimed forensic evidence of explosives being used on the twin towers and ou haven't actually offered any forensic evidence. Your "evidence" is incredulousness alone. Let me be quite clear, I do not buy the official story as it is presented. But when someone claims to have forensic evidence of explosives being used, I was expecting some sort of actual forensic evidence. Tests done on the bone fragments that indicate residue or traces of compounds used in explosive demolition or perhaps a breakdown of why the laws of physics preclude any human remains being capable of making their way to the roof of a nearby building that was nowhere near as tall as either of the twin towers.

It's 3:30 AM and I've got to get to bed so I can't look up the numbers right now so I will do so when I get up in the morning. With that said, the way the towers fell, it causes explosive decompression which will in fact throw debris up and out as the building collapsed. Whether they collapsed as described in the official report or if they were brought down by shaped charges,the effect will be the same. If the firefighters were on the 79th floor as you said, they were at a height twice that of the 40 story Deutsch Bank building and a distance of 250 ft isn't really all that far so the physical material only needed to be thrown outward in order to make it to the Deutsch Bank buildings roof. This is easily accomplished as the floors above collapse on themselves and pancake everything as described by Mandroid7's reply.

I'm certainly open minded to information supporting your thesis but you've got to do better than incredulous disbelief when claiming forensic evidence in support of explosives being used. The physics involved is easily located online and the formulas are there for anyone to crunch the numbers themselves so please, feel free the come back and support your contention with math. Right now though you don't actually have any forensic evidence supporting your OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

It wasn't several blocks away. (see "bone fragments")

But, since at least one firefighters bone fragment(s) were found, it can't have come from any higher than the 79th floor. We need to bear that in mind, and I'll return and put in some more research time on this to see if I can identify that person and possibly even put up some of the radio communication that had them that high up in the South Tower when it "collapsed".

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

No evidence and 18 flags.

ATS shows its true colours with these 9/11 click bait threads.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 10/5/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I suppose, using Occam's razor that I'm saying that explosives definitely explains it, but that your hypothesis has a more difficult stretch, and must also be supported ie: degree of bone pulverization and ejection by the air compression of "pancaking" floors, which yes, does stretch credulity in light of the fact of the bone fragments themselves found on the roof of that building. Two energies are involved, one to get them there, and the other to create them in the first place.

I can't imagine in what way the official story narrative can make this work - we simply have to take this idea on "faith" that the bones were made by floors crushing and ejected by "astronomically high" air pressure.

It doesn't work.

There are only two competing hypothesis here; one is wrong, and I would purport, cannot be believed, leaving us with what's left, and that's the explosives hypothesis, which easily explains the phenomenon as to how all those tiny bone fragments ended up there.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Over 750 bone fragments found on deutsche bank building

That picture kind of sucks, it must have moved. It looks like the Green building is on Greenwich street.

bank

This is several blocks away.
edit on 5-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Yeah that's the wrong building.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yeah, it's substantially different and easily possible for stuff to just fall across the street.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Again, none of that is forensic evidence. Please how forensic evidence or admit that the thesis statement of your OP is misleading. You claim that explosives easily explains why bone fragments are in the roof of a building that is essentially across the street but haven't supported that hypothesis with any sort of math or science. You know, the things forensic scientists use to support their case? You do not see any other explanation aside from explosives. I get that. But neither incredulousness nor Occams Razor are forensic evidence. I don't think I'm too out of line by expecting you to actually support your premise am I? YOU claimed the have forensic evidence. Not me. Run the numbers and show the math. It shouldn't be that hard. Or show some sort of analysis showing residue or trace evidence of chemicals that would be consistent with a chemical explosive being used. I realize I'm going to be the odd man out here for expecting someone to back up the premise of their OP but ATS motto is to deny ignorance, not perpetuate it. You claim that we have to take it on faith that , sic, the bones were made by floors crushing and ejected by astronomically high air pressure and that it "doesn't work". Why doesn't it work? You haven't used any science or math to support your position. There is zero forensic data in your OP or any subsequent posts/replies. I'm supposed to take your position on even more faith than the official story. At least they offered up mAth that anyone could fact check on their own. You claim forensic evidence and then when called out on not actually having any, resort to further pleas of incredulity. If your position is so solid, support it with science. Again, I wasn't the one who claimed to have forensic evidence of explosives being used. But, in like with due diligence, I will do some research tomorrow and see what I can find to support one hypothesis or the other. It's just in poor taste to make a claim and base an entire OP on said claim and then try to minimize the need to do so when called out. It's rather puzzling to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join