It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bones: Forensic evidence indicating the use of explosives on September 11th, 2001.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It´s awkward to formulate but could it be from the people in the plane that crashed into WTC1? Looking at the trajectory of the plane, the DB-building is near by. Although it seems it´s blocked by WTC2. Just an observation.
edit on 5-10-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

It´s awkward to formulate but could it be from the people in the plane that crashed into WTC1? Looking at the trajectory of the plane, the DB-building is near by. Although it seems it´s blocked by WTC2. Just an observation.

Possibly ...however i am not so sure there were any firefighters on the planes....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
True, didn´t thought about the bones being from firefighters alone. Must be a tough experience finding the remains, and so late afterwards makes one think, didn´t they sent somebody up there to check for damage after 9/11? On the other hand, I´ve been on the roofs of some tall buildings and I know the ventilation hardware can be a small world in it´s own with the ducts everywhere and only small corridors to walk with ladders to bridges and other secluded places up there.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If the bone fragments were expelled by the detonation of explosives, then those fragments should be accompanied by shrapnel from steel being worked on by explosives. No demolitions shrapnel, no demolitions explosives.

Also, Richard Gage stated thermite was used to fizzle with no flash. A truther discrediting explosives and eyewitness accounts of explosions due to explosives. Then Dr Wood discredits thermite and explosives. Which conspiracist has the truth?

Ever think improperly insulated structural steel exposed to energy in the form of heat resulted in dropping floor supports which contracted upon cooling initiated a collapse.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If you don't think a falling msss of steel can grind and pulverize, you should study ball mills and rod mills.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Anomaly after anomaly,
EVERY facet of that day is NOT the Official Story .
Personally, I've had it.
It's time to break this to the dummies with belief systems
that it couldn't happen the way all the evidence points to;
or worse the shills like Nat Geo and Pop Sci and even PBS
who have been lying straight faced about reproducible science
and physics.
People are going to have to grow up. This country and the world
can not move on until the guilty pay.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
If you don't think a falling msss of steel can grind and pulverize, you should study ball mills and rod mills.

What made the not pulverized
engine blocks on the ground melt to puddles ?
Carpet and Kerosense ?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wasn't this point out before already, or we getting new details?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I guess this means that the towers did NOT fall into their own footprints as is so often touted?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Steel fragments and bone fragments are different weights and densities and therefore would not likely wind up landing in the same place.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

originally posted by: neutronflux

What made the not pulverized
engine blocks on the ground melt to puddles ?
Carpet and Kerosense ?

The burning vehicle that they came from?

I have seen the puddles of molten metal left from a vehicle fire. Burning fuel and plastic mostly is what creates the heat.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Excellent thread!

To me it seems that it would defy physics for bones caught in official lie of a "pancake theory" would be able to make their way to a roof top like the Deutsche Bank!

Kind of reminds me of the physics defying passport that made its way to the ground!

I'm not saying that I believe the official story, but if fish can get sucked up in a water spout and then get dropped on towns tens of miles away from the water, I'm pretty sure that the pressure from the collapse could cause bone fragments that small to be carried up into the air and deposited on a rooftop, even if it is 250 feet high.

But that's the thing: "Pretty sure" doesn't satisfy my curiosity, so I'd love to see a physicist demonstrate this definitively, one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

don t know... fore sure there are many moro evidence for thermyte and others, than this sci-fy cold fusion, as well as others like nucleare underground, lasers etc.. think these are psy-op theories to make real "conspiracy theories" less credible...

wich alphabet are you working for?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Makes sense to me, those men and women would have been pulverized as the building was collapsing on top of them crushing them literally to dust so their bone fragments would have made up part of the shower of derbies falling over that part of New York.

Its a interesting through but i dont really see it being hugely significant in anyway

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

First of all, you are absolutely right to point out that the OP was flawed in saying that there was forensic proof of any explosive being used, because as you rightly state, that would require some trace element of the explosive to have been located in the debris, the victims, or by some other means.

However, I would caution you of the following.

A building collapsing does NOT create decompression forces strong enough to deconstruct and scatter a human body in several directions at once, in pieces no more than 1.25 inches long, and propel those pieces two hundred and fifty feet through the air. That is simply not accurate in the least. The body would have to have been ripped apart by an actual detonation, to be reduced to fragments that size AND be propelled such a distance. In building collapses from things like quakes and other such examples involving no explosions what so ever, bodies are found with limbs crushed or missing, having been sheared off on another floor, or with faces, chests, or entire bodies smeared completely out when two large, flat pieces of masonry grind against one another, or land atop one another. But those body parts do not become ballistic flotsam in the process.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The floors of both towers were slammed together at enormous speed and force. The is the cause of the fragment dispersal. For example, the 22 floor section of tower 2, that was the initial driving force had more mass and weight than the H.M.S. Titanic.

I've personally worked numerous bombing sights throughout the middle-east and you do not see this massive amount of small bone fragments from conventional ordinance. The floors of the towers worked like large high speed crushers. The air between the floors was expelled so fast on many levels, that small sonic booms were created.

Of course, this event like Dealey Plaza, will never be put to rest.
I often wonder why I respond or why I wasted my time in getting a degree in engineering.
Nobody in government wanted to believe the real numbers on most projects and projections as well.

Buck
edit on 5-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Could they have been smashed to pieces and blown out the windows as the floors pancaked?

The weight and air pressure would be astronomical.
Without commenting on anything else, it's very doubtful that the air pressure would be sufficient to virtually vaporize people, or turn them into little tiny bits. Even most explosives won't do that to a human body.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm sorry but your argument is completely flawed.

Nowhere in your OP do you cite research done that demonstrates that the findings of the bones indicates explosives being used.

And the links you gave me in your reply say nothing about explosives.

There are already so many threads on the topics of explosives used on 9/11. The only thing interesting to come from any of the other threads is the work done by Dr. Judy Wood on the evidence for cold fusion weapons being used.
True, I don't see proof of explosives, but instead a hypothesis by the op.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Could they have been smashed to pieces and blown out the windows as the floors pancaked?

The weight and air pressure would be astronomical.
Without commenting on anything else, it's very doubtful that the air pressure would be sufficient to virtually vaporize people, or turn them into little tiny bits. Even most explosives won't do that to a human body.

The falling millions of pounds of mass was sufficient to pulverize bones into fragments. The height of the towers, and the pressure waves created by floors crushing together displaying large volumes of air was sufficient to eject bone fragments to their found location.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Anomaly after anomaly,
EVERY facet of that day is NOT the Official Story .
Personally, I've had it.
It's time to break this to the dummies with belief systems
that it couldn't happen the way all the evidence points to;
or worse the shills like Nat Geo and Pop Sci and even PBS
who have been lying straight faced about reproducible science
and physics.
People are going to have to grow up. This country and the world
can not move on until the guilty pay.

Going to rant, or provide items that haven't been debunked for debate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join