It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clip: Julian Assange Never Said He Wanted To "Harm" Hillary Clinton!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RedDragon

As long as the video exists I know that credible media outlets will pick up my words and repeat them. My opinion will be out there no matter how much the crazies on the corner hype themselves up. That's how you ESTABLISH credibility, not lose it.

Credible media outlets aren't saying Assange lost any credibility. They're all laughing at the people who bought the alt-right and conspiracy clickbait lies hook and singer, again.

That's because he didn't have any to begin with, but he could always start trying to build it.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

As long as the video exists I know that credible media outlets will pick up my words and repeat them. My opinion will be out there no matter how much the crazies on the corner hype themselves up. That's how you ESTABLISH credibility, not lose it.

Credible media outlets aren't saying Assange lost any credibility. They're all laughing at the people who bought the alt-right and conspiracy clickbait lies hook and singer, again.

That's because he didn't have any to begin with, but he could always start trying to build it.

Yeah, he didn't lose any. He's just having a good time along with everyone else laughing at conspiracy theorists and alt-right people looking like gullible fools yet again.
edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Stars for both sides of the argument, Krazysh0t and Cobaltic1978 .

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You think so? I don't think that's what he's doing in the video in the OP. Because what it looks like he is doing in the OP is trying to deflect a lot of the ire he is receiving from the right because he didn't clarify his position in the weeks leading up to yesterday.

Here is Assange in August:
Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You think so? I don't think that's what he's doing in the video in the OP. Because what it looks like he is doing in the OP is trying to deflect a lot of the ire he is receiving from the right because he didn't clarify his position in the weeks leading up to yesterday.

Did you watch that interview yourself?

Because this is exactly what I'm talking about. Assange never said that. That fake quotation is completely made up. But it did its job: you believed it, and you clicked it.

You bought it hook, line, and sinker and now you're mad at Assange instead of taking time to reflect on yourself and your usual "news" sources.

There's a reason that normal, sane, intelligent people don't read those news sources.
edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I agree. He just discredited himself and now looks like a total fool.

If the shoe fits.......

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Sounds like someone got to him and spooked him good. Sad and depressing.

That's also a perfect cover story for a triple agent. My suspicions about him started when I learned he doesn't want to talk about 911.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wait. Are you saying I'M mad at ASSange? HA! I'm not mad at him. I've been saying that nothing would come of this for weeks now. Everything went exactly as I called it. Why would I be mad at him? I think of him exactly the same as I did before this went down. A useful idiot for the Russians who likes the attention the right gives him for letting the right believe he can deliver the world to them.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The fools are the alt-right Kool-Aid drinkers who never bothered to educate themselves on the fact that Assange never said this stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what he has because 70% of the US population is dirt poor and more than 20% are on some form of welfare. They are going to vote for whoever offers the most free stuff period. Does not matter what she did or anybody else in the Democratic party. They are going to elect her and then start complaining in a couple years about her and then re-elect her when she promises more free stuff. Nobody cares about Wikileaks in the US. They just want their free stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think he has "something", but what he did was a complete disappointment. Maybe he's stalling? I'm not sure why, and I won't even speculate.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is entirely possible that the Clinton-Soros group have bought the Ecuadorian government and Assange is not at all free to do or say what he desires from within that Embassy at this point in time.

At the same time it is a good idea for WikiLeaks and Assange to draw some distance between themselves and Roger Stone and the Trump campaign. This certainly reduces Stone or Alex Jones as sources of legitimate information about what WikiLeaks may or may not have in hand.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You guys are crazy.

Assange has been misquoted many times and on many occasions. Don't believe me? Do some research. Look at my following post for an example.

Regarding leaks, Assange has said WikiLeaks will be publishing weekly over the next 10 weeks.

So i don't know what the uproar is about. It's not Assange's fault people fell for fringe theories of an October 4 release. I knew full well what the event was about, because i done my research. Others should have done theirs as well. At most, you will have to wait until the end of the week for the first release, so you're not waiting long anyway.
edit on 4-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Assange never said he would bring down Clinton. That's a lie. Here's the actual interview with the actual quote. It starts at 24:07.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Yea that was already pointed out to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
dp

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I guess at the end of the day, he thought maybe Trump in office is not a good thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I guess at the end of the day, he thought maybe Trump in office is not a good thing.

I think it is more likely that the Clinton campaign staffer Bob Beckel calling for Assange's assassination on a national broadcast in the UsA gave him some reason to reflect upon his safety and desire for self-preservation.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Perhaps he got the deal he wanted with Clintons. He goes free when (c)hillary becomes president..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All this proves is the alt-right are EXACTLY the uneducated Kool-Aid drinkers they have been accused of. We continue to see pages and pages of their ramblings how Assange let them down-- when the guy NEVER said the stuff that right wing sh#t rags misquoted him as saying.

The proof revealed here is that Trump supporters really ARE dumb as rocks. They really ARE the uneducated fools who lack any kind of critical thinking skills.

They really shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're just too dumb. And I don't say that in a mean way... just an honest, calling it for what it is, way.

Really... really... dumb.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join