It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clip: Julian Assange Never Said He Wanted To "Harm" Hillary Clinton!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has called Hillary Clinton a "demon" in a past interview, but now claims he never wanted to harm her and never said he didn't like her.
...."erecting a demon":

Now he says he was "misquoted":

Isn't odd how this "canary" doesn't want to sing now?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
He's trying to save face after letting the entire right wing media and supporters overhype his info dump that turned out to be nothing. I find it hilarious.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I agree. He just discredited himself and now looks like a total fool.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Strange. Vowing to destroy someone's campaign for President seems quite harmful. Very few people would object to it either. Should've done it when she was still in the primaries against Bernie.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I can't believe how many fell for this...and talked and talked and " Wait until he ends Clinton and...and...."

Nothing. Nada. Nyet. Zip.'knew it...Now what Sheeple???????

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Julian Kardashian strikes again... been saying this all along. everyone has their own agenda, especially those seemingly without one.
wikileaks was dismantled years ago. now its just Assange backing up Assange looking for the best interest for Assange.

if you were holding your breath, youre just the "gulliblee" he manipulated.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
He's doubling back to "correct the record"- to try and save his own ass, would be my guess. He's got some of the most powerful governments in the world after him- they'll run his name into the ground until we all hate him, then they'll kill him off quietly a few years down the road.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The Russian stooge has been in isolation for half a decade.
He is clearly a mentally ill hermit judging by his recent ramblings.

He needs a doctor.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
He's trying to save face after letting the entire right wing media and supporters overhype his info dump that turned out to be nothing. I find it hilarious.

There was an info dump?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
For a 10 year anniversary event, Julian sure looked frightened last night. It was like he had a gun pointed to his head off-camera.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Holy F, people have been living in their own delusioned fantasy about Assange. A right-wing media conjured-up version... versus the actual person who never made such promises.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He didn't lose face at all. Do you really expect him to correct Alex Jones and the flock every time they make stuff up or lie?

No one takes those guys seriously for a reason.

That would be a full time job by itself. The only people who looked dumb last night were Alex Jones, his fans, and everyone else who allowed themselves to be duped.

If anything, he would have lost face by being seen engaging in a dialogue with those guys.
edit on 10/4/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

He didn't lose face at all. Do you really expect him to correct Alex Jones and the flock every time they make stuff up or lie?

If a bunch of people started yelling that I was going to release a bunch of info that I had no plans of doing then you bet your ass I'd correct that. Every single time. Especially when those people are media figures who influence their listeners/readers.

That would be a full time job by itself. The only people who looked dumb last night were Alex Jones, his fans, and everyone else who allowed themselves to be duped.

No. It would just require him to say once that he wasn't planning on releasing any info. This info dump has been talked about for a few weeks now. He had plenty of time to debunk it.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

If a bunch of people started yelling that I was going to release a bunch of info that I had no plans of doing then you bet your ass I'd correct that. Every single time. Especially when those people are media figures who influence their listeners/readers.

No. It would just require him to say once that he wasn't planning on releasing any info. This info dump has been talked about for a few weeks now. He had plenty of time to debunk it.

What if the guy yelling stuff was just the crazy homeless dude on the street corner?

It wouldn't matter if you correct him or not. He's still going to be yelling nonsense no matter what you do and you make yourself look stupid by even being seen talking to him.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

As long as there is a video record of me denying his claims before the actual date, then that is all I need. At that point when the date comes and goes, I can just point to the video and say, "See I told you so."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

As long as there is a video record of me denying his claims before the actual date, then that is all I need. At that point when the date comes and goes, I can just point to the video and say, "See I told you so."

Then the homeless guy on the street corner starts yelling it's a conspiracy, you're actually a CIA cointel agent, still claims you said that #, and whatever else. You can't engage in dialogue with some people and it makes you lose credibility by even trying.

Do you think all the people that completely made up headlines about Assange for clickbait didn't know they were lying? Do you think normal, intelligent, sane people read those sites?

Of course not.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He just doesn't fancy being targeted by one of Hillary's drones. He is now back tracking with a lot of love going out to BIG 'H'.

Maybe it's a trade off?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

As long as the video exists I know that credible media outlets will pick up my words and repeat them. My opinion will be out there no matter how much the crazies on the corner hype themselves up. That's how you ESTABLISH credibility, not lose it.

Do you think all the people that completely made up headlines about Assange for clickbait didn't know they were lying? Do you think normal, intelligent, sane people read those sites

That's not the point I'm making. My point is that Assange didn't do anything to dispel these rumors and claims. He let them fester for weeks when all it would have taken was 5 minutes in front of a webcam to debunk them. Sure people could continue to believe afterwards, but that would just make THEM look stupid. Right now it makes it look either Assange is also stupid or he let those rumors continue because he has ulterior motives other than being a guy looking to release state secrets (Russian spy or being used by them most likely).
edit on 4-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sounds like someone got to him and spooked him good. Sad and depressing.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As long as the video exists I know that credible media outlets will pick up my words and repeat them. My opinion will be out there no matter how much the crazies on the corner hype themselves up. That's how you ESTABLISH credibility, not lose it.

Credible media outlets aren't saying Assange lost any credibility. They're all laughing at the people who bought the alt-right and conspiracy clickbait lies hook and sinker, again.

You're expecting Assange to respond to alt-right lies seriously because you seem to think that normal, sane, intelligent people take any of it seriously. It's all a laughing stock.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join