It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy clown sightings causing the public to go crazy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21327002]BlueShaman[/post

And santa.
Second. 👺👺👺

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The mark dice wannabes coming out of the woodwork

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: xtradimensions

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license
I bet they run for the hills

I saw this one today - nice example (luckily no firearms were used here though) - skip to 2:17 for the part where their "prank" backfires:

Only a coward would pull a gun on someone that's joking around. I would say that's more pu**y than someone joking around for Halloween. You must be fun at parties.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To be fair, sinister or not the fear of clowns is a real thing, is this most likely a prank, yes, is it possible it some sort of viral marketing for the new IT movie? Possibly. That being said if even one clown comes near me or my kids it will not end well for the clown....

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

So some creepy guys come walking toward you with base ball bats. Exactly when do you know they're not joking? When one of them cracks your skull?
Assholes don't want to get hurt...don't do stupid sh**.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Good way to get shot. Idiots.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
To be fair, sinister or not the fear of clowns is a real thing, is this most likely a prank, yes, is it possible it some sort of viral marketing for the new IT movie? Possibly. That being said if even one clown comes near me or my kids it will not end well for the clown....

well unless they've been promoting this movies since the 1980s I don't think that's accurate because these clown sightings have been going on since

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If I saw a creepy clown, I'd grab a soda and a Bible. Go offer him a refreshment and start a conversation.

He'd either take interest and we'd have a nice conversation, or reject it and run away.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
If I saw a creepy clown, I'd grab a soda and a Bible. Go offer him a refreshment and start a conversation.

He'd either take interest and we'd have a nice conversation, or reject it and run away.

I think your clown would be pretty interested in fairy tales and soda

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

If a clown was carrying a bat, or an axe (like those idiots in the video I posted), and ATTACKED you, (as I mentioned in my post), they better be prepared to be dealt with swiftly.

You didn't even read my post, just saw the mention of a gun and had a knee-jerk reaction.

I'm sure you must be fun at parties

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville

I wouldn't really talk about evolution though. So he'd be disappointed.
edit on 3-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Everything ends up becoming some kind of gun debate

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville

I wouldn't really talk about evolution though. So he'd be disappointed.

Jesus..... Go meet him

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Funny pun. Well, not really.

I remember once witnessing in some rural territry and approaching a house with a big what looked like junk yard behind it. Was met by a man with a rifle in his hands. He asked me what I was doing there, and then after explaining told me to follow him. He guided me into the back and throw the junk yard and there were all kinds of people in militia regalia with weapons in their hands and finally to someone they seemed to address as their leader.

We had a nice conversation he asked some questions took some Bible literature and I left.

Another time ran into a really really burly looking biker gang dude on a Harley Davidson. Just sitting there staring at me. Huge beard and mustahce, lether jacket. Old weather look of him. In a rural area. Just starting at me. I walked up to him and started a conversation. And he listented started talking, really long converstaion, he had a lot of questions, and even started crying after I read him a few scriptures.

Another time I remember being in the middle of a large city and saw a what looked like a Jewish Rabbi walking, and I walked, with his religious garb and everything and a Bible in his hand. I walked up to him started up a conversation. He talked for awhile and he took some Bible literature.

Another time I was in an urban area and approahced what was obviously a group of gang members, I even saw a gun in a man's pocket. They all looked me up and down and kind of nodded at me. One person approahced me asked what I wanted, I started a conversation. He revealed a lot of things to me. Took some Bible literature and shook hands with me and asked me to come back.

I'm pretty sure a person dressed up in a clown uniform would react the same way. Either he has a ready heart or he doesn't.

I've met a lot of mean nasty people as well. A lot more than the nice ones. And I'll tell you what. The mean and nasty ones are usually well dressed and nice looking. The nice ones are usually the burrly ones with ragged histories and intimidating to look at.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

That being said if even one clown comes near me or my kids it will not end well for the clown....

Clowns work in groups, first line of attack is go for the juggler!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

That being said if even one clown comes near me or my kids it will not end well for the clown....

Clowns work in groups, first line of attack is go for the juggler!

Maybe throwing a whole bunch of magnets on the ground would be a distraction tactic Or maybe walk around with a scientist?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would just like to simply interrogate one of them in order to see what their purpose is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join