It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy clown sightings causing the public to go crazy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So there has been more clown activity in the United States this time in the greater tri-state area of New York really goes to show you how easy it is to cause panic in America today we have generations of scared Sissy citizens who do nothing but sit around on their Facebook and Twitter all day and demand safe spaces on their college campuses anytime anything remotely out of the ordinary happens it sets off Mass Hysteria this is literally nothing but people trolling both online and in real life this is been going on since before the internet even existed a self perpetuated meme people do it ends up on the news other people see it on the news and then they do it themselves and then it ends up on the news then more people do it

Stop being a little bitch America
edit on 3-10-2016 by Koolsville because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Midwest USA here, and our local schools were on lock-down on Friday (September 30) because of local clown sightings and a clown threat called into the school threatening teachers with violence. Nothing came of it...no arrests or other criminal activity other than the phoned in threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Another media invented terror alert.

Honestly people will hype anything. These people are ONLY doing this because it's being reported. This is ridiculous and smacks of a show. Clowns? Really? Give me a break, must be a slow news day - the people who inven....I mean lie abou......I mean write the news, must be splitting their sides watching people cack their pants every time they decide something is worth being 'scared' about.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license
I bet they run for the hills

I saw this one today - nice example (luckily no firearms were used here though) - skip to 2:17 for the part where their "prank" backfires:

edit on 3-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Another media invented terror alert.

Honestly people will hype anything. These people are ONLY doing this because it's being reported. This is ridiculous and smacks of a show. Clowns? Really? Give me a break, must be a slow news day - the people who inven....I mean lie abou......I mean write the news, must be splitting their sides watching people cack their pants every time they decide something is worth being 'scared' about.

Right a few years ago it was that God damn Slenderman bull#
edit on 3-10-2016 by Koolsville because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

huzlers.com...

FORT WAYNE, INDIANA – A man dressed as a clown was shot on the city’s south side midday Sunday. The shooting was reported just after 10:30 p.m. Sunday at 4801 Plaza Dr.

There you go. It was bound to happen

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. I HOPE i run into one of these clowns. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license

Actually it seems like most of the people who claim to have been attacked are just lying there's been absolutely no physical proof than any of the people who claimed to have been attacked have been attacked there's never any Witnesses or anything or even any physical evidence

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not even Canada is safe!

'A nightmare coming true': Gangs of clowns terrorize N.S. drivers

" Once I stopped, he started running towards my car. So I started backing up,” Michelle Doubleday told CTV Atlantic. “He kept going faster and faster.”

www.ctvnews.ca...

Lol

edit on 3-10-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's how my fellow Hoosiers delt with a clown.

wanetv.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

Yeah, this creepy clown phenomenon has starting to take off. Last I heard they were down south being creepers in the woods and allegedely trying to lure kids in the woods, which sounds odd because I hear they're in the woods afterhours so what the hell are kids doing near the woods during the witching hours? In any case, it's starting to take steam and last I heard they were spotted in NY. So from down south to up north. Copy cats reading the internet are looking for attention.

Do they not know people generally hate clowns and they are putting themselves in danger?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

The last 6 months or so...theyve been popping up in the UK on street corners late at night...this one is from there....

...and in the States at the very haunted Bachelor's Grove Cemetery in Chicago late night waving at cars driving by....and we got HALLOWEEN coming.
Oh boy....I think its gonna be weird

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license
I bet they run for the hills

I saw this one today - nice example (luckily no firearms were used here though) - skip to 2:17 for the part where their "prank" backfires:

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting to see something like that! Those guys were awesome! I mean... they weren't really attacking and beating the snot out of psychopaths but it's the thought that counts. Total bad asses.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a clown threat called into the school threatening teachers with violence.

I wonder how they knew it was a clown that called in?

I guess their honking nose gave him away! heheh

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hopefully this will lead to a nation-wide ban on clowns.

And McDonald's.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You can Thank Steven King for that . Effin' Evil Clowns ..........

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Too bad that was all setup.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lol, I wondered the same thing. I suspect it was really some student who took advantage of the clown sightings and phoned in the threat. a reply to: recrisp

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
At times, real life seems like a bad episode of Saturday Night Live.

Soon they will get bored and move on until the next thing starts up.

It's out there, It's always been out there and It will continue to be out there.

edit on 10/3/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join