It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy clown sightings causing the public to go crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: TheLotLizard

If a clown was carrying a bat, or an axe (like those idiots in the video I posted), and ATTACKED you, (as I mentioned in my post), they better be prepared to be dealt with swiftly.

You didn't even read my post, just saw the mention of a gun and had a knee-jerk reaction.

I'm sure you must be fun at parties

I read your post quite clear. You have to have lethal protection on yourself incase someone with a pixie stick tries to scare you. I've fend off attackers with baseball bats and worse and I didn't need the cowardice of carrying a gun.

I suggest you stay inside this haloween, or rather all of October, before you hurt someone with your stupidity. You seem to be triggered quite easily.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If confronted by one of these freaks, I have no problem ripping their damn wig off and beating their ass!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I don't even carry a weapon with me. I was putting out a hypothetical "What If" situation, if a clown wielding an axe or a bat attacked anyone who had a concealed license and was carrying, they might get themselves shot. Seems to me you were the one who was triggered

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Trigglypuff

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville

Someone should go up to the clowns like the guys in Jackass and strip dance in just speedos close to them see if they'll do anything brash then if they do, defend yourself accordingly and then some

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Clown lock down!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

I would like to see proof that they have been going on since the 80s.

What year did killer clowns from outer space come out? 1988 I believe so there might be something to that....

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: Koolsville

Someone should go up to the clowns like the guys in Jackass and strip dance in just speedos close to them see if they'll do anything brash then if they do, defend yourself accordingly and then some

Why?

The clown threw up the peace symbol and told the guy to have a nice night at the end of the video.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

ST. LOUIS, MO. - From St. Charles to St. Louis County, and out to Belleville, Ill., local school districts and police departments are taking extra precautions after so-called 'creepy clown' threats.

Over the weekend, social media threats circulated, naming specific schools and threatening violence against students and teachers.

They appear to be connected to the national trend of creepy clown threats and sightings

ktvi

Seems to be a trend around the country

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The first sightings of these hit my state recently;

SHOSHONE CO., Idaho – The “creepy clown” phenomenon that has been sweeping the country has come to Idaho, according to deputies.

Deputies with the Shoshone County Sheriff’s Office received a report of harassment via Facebook. After investigating, deputies found the harassment is being perpetrated by an individual dressed as a clown.
Source

These are being taken seriously(should be if they are really preying on children and even adults) by the Sheriffs.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: xtradimensions

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license
I bet they run for the hills

I saw this one today - nice example (luckily no firearms were used here though) - skip to 2:17 for the part where their "prank" backfires:

I'll tell you right now that I'm one of those people, and if they attack me, they won't have time to run for the hills. I'll make his red round nose into a red round hole real quick.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: Koolsville

I would like to see proof that they have been going on since the 80s.

What year did killer clowns from outer space come out? 1988 I believe so there might be something to that....

I'm from the 80's, and there was nothing like this going on, maybe once or twice, but nothing other than that I can recollect.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Jeez, we're a bunch of scaredy cats.

Someone dons a clown costume and we all start swapping tales of how we'd off the jokers.

Sounds like a bit of fun to me.

Scarier things come out at night. Usually dressed in plain clothes. The type that shoots clowns in the head, I guess. Well, you lot, evidently.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Glad to hear my city has the clowns on lock, so far every reported clown has been found and taken in for questioning. According to what I have read most have stated they wanted to be viral stars like the other clowns....people really are dumb.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

I bet they're a bunch of pussies who are hiding behind masks trying to intimidate people. See what happens when they attack someone who has a concealed carry license

I saw this one today - nice example (luckily no firearms were used here though) - skip to 2:17 for the part where their "prank" backfires:

Only a coward would pull a gun on someone that's joking around. I would say that's more pu**y than someone joking around for Halloween. You must be fun at parties.

I completely disagree. My sister's a school teacher at a middle school and someone showed up in a clown suit in the woods by the school. The person/"clown" then ran up to a classroom window and tried to break in, all while kids were screaming inside. The school was put on lockdown over it. And a 2nd incident had someone calling in claiming to be a clown and making threats against the school. This is just in the last 2 weeks.

And before those 2 incidences, her students kept saying they were seeing clowns in the woods trying to lure them in. That's no different than any other type of attempted abduction. People doing this clown crap deserve any retaliation they get & should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And let me put it like this: If I or one of my brothers was w/my nieces or nephews and someone dressed as a clown tried to scare or "lure" them, they'd probably end up shot. And if they ran at me & my friends or family like in the above video, they'd probably also get shot. If someone is stupid enough to think that threatening people with bats, sledgehammers, and machetes is a game, they'll find out really quickly that self defense is no game.

ETA: And it's ironic that you call people cowards for protecting themselves. But you don't consider the literal masked men with weapons to be cowards, even though they're deliberately preying on people's fear. That's a true coward to me. The second someone stands up to them instead of running away, then it becomes a prank and a joke and "hey we don't want any trouble". Screw that. There are people of all ages and demographics who have asthma, heart issues, epilepsy, and other health issues. Doing this type of crap can cause a lot of problems for a lot of people.
edit on 4-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
At first I thought it was just IT viral marketing gone wrong, but things seem to be getting out of control. What's going on? This whole clown issue is creeping me out!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Just wondering do you dress up as a clown at night and hide in the woods hoping to scare children/ lure them back to your camp?

If not why would you be so upset that people are willing to defend themselves and their kids as they see fit when presented with a masked stranger brandishing a weapon "acting" threatening ?

Just remember just because you may be a bad a$$ and can wild off attacks by people with weapons doesn't mean that every one can.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

As a multiple gun owner and advocate, as well as a CCW permit holder, you sound like a pussy hiding behind a gun trying to intimidate people.

You can't just shoot someone because they're dressed like a clown. If you believe that, then I hope you get your permit revoked before you make the rest of us look like the buffoon that you are.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Again, I didn't say I would shoot someone because they are dressed as a clown. I explicitly said if someone was wielding an axe or a bat, and "IF THEY ATTACKED", a CCW holder who was carrying might give them a rude awakening to defend their safety and their life.

I also noted that in the video I posted, "luckily no firearms were involved". I don't advocate for violence, but wearing a mask and attacking someone (or threatening to do so) with a deadly weapon is a stupid move by anyone.

It was a hypothetical, apparently you need to work on reading comprehension

edit on 4-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Idaho here...

Permitless carry state for CC......

Would be a really really bad idea to do stuff like that here......unless youre suicidal

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join