It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much Blackmail dirt and lawlessness information does China and Russia have on the Clintons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
One has to really ask if Hillary could fall under blackmail by America's adversaries? Is it safe to have someone so susceptible to manipulation through blackmail as Hillary to become POTUS?

Hillary has unknown amounts of leaked personal and official US government secrets floating around the worlds Secret Agencies and governments due to her Lackadaisical attitude and criminally poor judgement toward US classified material and State Department operations.

How can she be trusted to do what is in best interest of the US with so much dirt out there on her in our Adversaries hands?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Probably almost as much as we have on them. Corruption transcends borders and language... it is the result of the weak controling the strong.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Hillary has unknown amounts of leaked personal and official US government secrets floating around the worlds Secret Agencies and governments due to her Lackadaisical attitude and criminally poor judgement toward US classified material and State Department operations.

Unknown? So that means that there may not be anything that could be used to blackmail her, correct?

How can she be trusted to do what is in best interest of the US with so much dirt out there on her in our Adversaries hands?

What dirt? What makes you think there is any?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Please describe with verifiable details how Hillary is vulnerable to manipulation. One good solid example please.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

My questions exactly. What have ya got that's not some made up stupid conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

If Russia or China had anything on Hillary, they'd have already released them by now. It's no secret that Putin supports Trump and wants him to win and the Chinese seem to be on the Trump train too. So why would they resort to keeping information that could help the person they want to win secret? That's stupid. No the reality is that you are just doing wishful thinking in that Russia and China have dirt on the Clintons worth blackmailing over.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am dearly hoping that the dirt revealed by Assange will send her to prison or at the very least, stop her bid for President. The thing is, all these political leaders have dirt on each other. A deal here, a bribe there and "everyone" knows about it, but they keep their secrets to themselves, to use as leverage later. IF [ and that's a gigantic "if" ] the Real dirt on the Clintons ever comes out, they'll never live long enough to be arrested. But, it'll never happen. They know too many people and will use their influence to bribe and threaten their way out of pretty much anything. When you have that many secrets on others, you wind up 2 places... walking free or in the ground.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You are still holding out hope that Assange really can take down Hillary? If he had the dirt to take her down, he would have already. He's just trickling release info out at key times to hurt her in the polls. He knows that nothing he has will break her completely. Though he LOVES stringing people such as you along by saying he does.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Anybody that has been in the thick of high level politics for an extended period of time has skeletons...republican democrat doesn't matter. I am sure Trump has black mail material floating around as well... to pretend your candidate is squeaky clean is ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Boeing pay to play with Russia, uranium pay to play with Russia.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Just dangle a dollar in her face, she'll do whatever you want... Whatever you want.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Just dangle a dollar in her face, she'll do whatever you want... Whatever you want.

So true. I've see it.

Yup, here it is:

Just look at her...disgusting, dancing in all that money, does she have no respect for America!?
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This new potential damning batch of leaks, sounds like it implicates many, not just Hillary. There is also no time to spin it. She can't go into hiding for a week or more like she did when the server was snuffed out. I suspect she would drop out and Obama would pardon her before he leaves office. She could still run but would get crushed by Dems going 3rd party which is as Obama said, a vote for Trump. Hillary would spent the rest of her life fighting civil lawsuits and file for bankruptcy when people on her staff start dropping dimes to save themselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

When they say "US interests" they don't mean regular folk. Other dignitaries and world leaders have an equal amount of dirt on each other. They all got lots of dirty laundry they want to keep hidden. It doesn't do to sling too much of it around.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I don't actually keep track of him or what he's doing, I just read what's posted here. We don't what he has yet, so to say it's nothing, is holding out the same false hope you accuse the rest of having.
IF he has something, releasing it this close to election time, will give it time to spread and make it harder for MSM to dismiss. We all know people have short memories when it comes to this, so if he releases it too soon, it just gets lost in the "news of the day" cycle.
To be perfectly honest, I'm kinda fed up with all of it and not even sure I'll vote. I'm just plain sick of having to pick the lesser of two evils.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Please describe with verifiable details how Hillary is vulnerable to manipulation. One good solid example please.

Promising to "obliterate Iran" if they attack Israel. Israel has their own nuclear weapons. No reason we would have to "obliterate" anyone. This woman is going to get us all killed because she has to pay back the Rothschilds.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm not holding out hope for anything. I'm just playing the odds using deductive reasoning.

IF he has something, releasing it this close to election time, will give it time to spread and make it harder for MSM to dismiss. We all know people have short memories when it comes to this, so if he releases it too soon, it just gets lost in the "news of the day" cycle.

This is why I said he doesn't have anything that would break her. It's just stuff that could hurt her in the polls being released at key times to hurt her the most in the polling. If he had something that would break her, there would be no need for the dripping of info. Just release it all and let the justice department take over.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I am dearly hoping that the dirt revealed by Assange will send her to prison or at the very least, stop her bid for President. The thing is, all these political leaders have dirt on each other. A deal here, a bribe there and "everyone" knows about it, but they keep their secrets to themselves, to use as leverage later. IF [ and that's a gigantic "if" ] the Real dirt on the Clintons ever comes out, they'll never live long enough to be arrested. But, it'll never happen. They know too many people and will use their influence to bribe and threaten their way out of pretty much anything. When you have that many secrets on others, you wind up 2 places... walking free or in the ground.

Assange has nothing of value about Clinton. If he did he would have related it long ago. Waiting this long and this close to the election shows he has nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm still hoping that Clinton blackmails Drumpf and then as We have ALL seen, He will counter w/an attack of His own thus eliminating Her... You "live" by 'blackmail' You get retired by 'blackmail'..

But sadly the label "blackmail" will be deemed "offensive" and then We, the taxpayer can get more screwed while We argue about it, leaving the Clinton's and Drumpfs of the world to lead Us to doom...

Who are the idjits? We who toil to pay the bill$ or these turds who traipse about on our dimes? (it used to be 'dime' but the worth of an actual dime went out w/the Hula-Hoop...)

We are sad to report that both 'major Party' candidates, TheClintonCabal™ and lil Doony Drumpf have decided to pursue other interests. We ask that You now take the time to actually read the ballot this year.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I don't actually keep track of him or what he's doing, I just read what's posted here. We don't what he has yet, so to say it's nothing, is holding out the same false hope you accuse the rest of having.
To be perfectly honest, I'm kinda fed up with all of it and not even sure I'll vote. I'm just plain sick of having to pick the lesser of two evils.

No, releasing it this close to the election will make it have no impact. If he had info that would put her in jail than it is to late for that work. It takes years for the Fed to build a case and often a few years more for a trail to start and end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join