It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible HINT at Wednesday's Wikileaks Surprise?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been following the #DNCLeak since the DNC convention, and a tweet popped up that had some incredible info on what may surface with a person's name at the top, so I did some searching and found a FB link to a video this person posted on the 27th, I don't know who this guy is, or if his info is correct, but wow! Would I love to see ALL THE CROOKS in DC get wiped out in one fell swoop....

Just sharing this so you all can take a look... I have no CLUE if this guy is BSing or not, so keep that in mind

FB link

Wednesday can't come soon enough if this guy is legit!

edit on Sun, 02 Oct 2016 23:05:34 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: clarity, changed demexit to DNCLeak

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Just watched the video . My honest thoughts here...

He's ( the guy in the video ) being an opportunist and capsulizing on all the hype to plug his websites /social media etc.

Just my thoughts .
Quote from the man in the video in a social media reply

0:00 No I will explain all Lyn Baker this is so serious and dates back from ongoing acts to the fixing of George Bushes run against Al Gore fixing that election and then onto fixing Obama's elections and to what is about to happen to fix the current election and years of bribes and payoffs even to the head of the CIA and FBI head Clumy. So shocking is all of this i even can't belive it. They have been using a special Swiss based non for profit under Chelsea and Hillary clinton to give payoffs to key US officials including Obama. Thus, wikileaks has had these emails for some time and had so many they had to piece it all together and they pride themselves on a 10 year perfect record of exposing the truth. I have had the honor to be shown some of these and given an in depth overall of the whole situation. This is so huge it will change America as we know it. Hence, why Julian has put a death key on the email package sent to hundreds of news outlets and he will send the key to open the emails

I hope i am wrong though i'd like to see that empire fall if you know what i mean .
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting and frightening all at once.

I so want the whole corrupt establishment hung from the rafters for selling us out, but at the same time, so many have been set up and primed to believe the system itself is solely to blame, not the people, that I'm afraid the whole thing collapses we usher in a totalitarian dictatorship of some sort.

It took the Reign of Terror to bring about Napoleon, but it took a thoroughly corrupt and abusive elite to provoke the Reign of Terror.

I hope that isn't a little too prescient.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Dunno it could also lead to the most monumentally disappointing event of all time.

Imagine if you will, this guy isn't full of #. Imagine the evidence and everything is as air tight and damning as he says.

Now imagine, they get away with it and nothing significant happens because the lethargic people of the US refuse to crawl out of bed.

Complete and total proof, undeniable, earth shattering proof, and things simply go on as normal without missing a beat.

Even if he has the goods, Wednesday could still turn out to be a complete and utter disappointment of epic proportions.
edit on 10/2/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I hear you... it's almost TOO GOOD to be TRUE...

I have never heard of the guy, but he did say he was going to wait until Assange makes his next WIkileaks dump before posting his material, so who knows...

rassin frassin! Come on Wednesday!

I would love nothing more than to see the entire corrupt folks in DC fill up Guantanamo Prison, so convenient that POTUS has emptied it

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That's another thing to be afraid of.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

Truth be told, the implications are there. We ALL know what really happens behind the scenes, but it has to be displayed on HD TV sets across the nation in order to have an effect on the public. Even then, the game is beyond rigged.

Bring it on. I am watching and sharpening my pitchforks.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I agree... I was just in the Jigsaw rabbit hole thinking about that, then saw this on twitter... So I may have just fell off the edge

I hope not...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hopefully brings clinton and everyone involved to their knees!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
Hopefully brings clinton and everyone involved to their knees!

I'd settle for just Clinton at this point. BTW, isn't TUESDAY the day? Not Wednesday.
edit on 10/2/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If true, I think putting this out beforehand is a threat to Assange. I know he (Assange) has a death key but doing this only promotes himself.

edit on 2-10-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This rings some bells:

After months of silence on the matter, United States Attorney James B. Comey in Manhattan, who is overseeing investigations of 176 pardons and commutations granted in the final days of Clinton's presidency, said probes of the other cases would continue.
Comey declined to elaborate on other cases, but among the most publicized pardons was the one Clinton gave to fugitive commodities trader Marc Rich. Rich's ex-wife, Denise, was a major donor to the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Clinton library foundation.

archive.is

Facing prosecution by Rudy Giuliani in 1983, Rich fled to Switzerland and lived in exile.
The stench of the scandal in early 2001 sent people scurrying. Days after it was revealed that a senior UBS executive named Pierre de Weck had written a letter to Clinton “to support his request for a pardon,” the Swiss banking giant cancelled its discussions with Clinton about a lucrative post-White House speech, apparently “worried that a large speaking fee would create an appearance of impropriety.”
Rich died in 2013. But his business partners, lawyers, advisors and friends have showered millions of dollars on the Clintons in the decade and a half following the scandal.

Breitbart

We have found Marc Rich in the Turkey Wikileaks emails, having ties to Clinton, Gülen, his institutes in America, and his followers. This short article gives us a lot of connected names and we also got a new institute to search for – but we all know what it really is about, from its name: “The Marc Rich Foundation for Education, Culture and Welfare ” in Luzern.

jonathonpollard.org

What the above is referencing is a wikileaks Turkish email, here is an excerpt translated by an anon:

FBI can not find a kind of castle Rich living in Switzerland. Former federal prosecutor for organized Gueliani R. Rich, 1982 51 crime investigation files in the summary, it will not miss the $ 48 million tax evasion and the arms trade. US history is the largest smuggling. Wanted list of the top ten most important people Richer. Rich is a quick trader. Soros, due to the US bombing of Serbia and Kosovo, stirred up, Rich has sold oil embargo drilling Serbia. Hostage crisis period, selling arms to Iran in exchange for oil Rich still has penetrated markets in the Iraqi oil embargo.

The complete trandslation can be found on p a s t e b i n (dot)com/9nzgAWgM

Original email is https://________.___/akp-emails/emailid/90193

Maybe related, maybe not. But I figured the good minds of ATS would be interested.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe him, uh oh , uh oh.....bring them down !!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
assuming this isn't a hoax

Hi JacKatMtn,

Thank you for reporting this.

4 caveats, if I may .......

1. Wikileaks personnel need to stay alive and watch their backs.

2. Hillary now owns FBI director Comey.

3. Hillary is guaranteed a presidential pardon.

4. Low Information voters, dead voters, illegal alien voters, convicted felons, pets, farm animals, and hacked Dibold voting machines don't give a damn what Hillary did.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I just watched the video too. Based on the businesses that Scott Binsack has, it's unlikely he would take the chance of ruining his reputation by making baseless outlandish claims.

Scott speaks English, but doesn't his accent sound Australian? The same country Julian Assange is from.

Also, did I hear him say that the info would be released "in 3 days"? That would have been 3 days after September 27th...the day he posted to Facebook.

Lastly, the Facebook page says Scott is in California, but he's driving from the right side of the vehicle. Maybe he has homes all over the world and takes his car with him.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Is this a facebook video. Could someone post it if that is possible?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And now we have this

UPDATED: After canceling a planned announcement in London, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is now planning to appear via video link Tuesday morning at Wikileak’s tenth anniversary celebration in Berlin. He’s a last-minute addition to the roster of festivities taking place this week in Germany.

Drudge via HeatStreet

This is supposed to be at 3 pm ET.

Hoping this is so. One more day is too long.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I watched the video. I'm not sure what to think. I guess we'll all have to wait for midweek to know. But why does the guy in the video get to know ahead of time? Who is he?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
May it be so.

Even if this is not it, my gut tells me Assange will come through with something good.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

My opinion is that someone wants to wait until after the election and Obama is out of office before filling charges against the Clintons, as long as they wait until after then, it takes presidential pardon out of the equation. Because Trump sure isn't going to give Hillary a pardon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join