It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible HINT at Wednesday's Wikileaks Surprise?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: Adonsa

My opinion is that someone wants to wait until after the election and Obama is out of office before filling charges against the Clintons, as long as they wait until after then, it takes presidential pardon out of the equation. Because Trump sure isn't going to give Hillary a pardon.

Presidents can grant pardons before any charges are filed, I think.
It has been discussed previously.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Looks like 3AM EST Tuesday?

Tuesday 4 October, 10:00 CEST / 08:00 UTC / 09:00 BST / 03:00 EST
Volksbuhne Linienstrasse 227 D-10178 Berlin

SPEAKERS:
Julian Assange
Sarah Harrison
Melinda Taylor
John Goetz

On the opening day of WikiLeaks' ten year anniversary period this press conference will announce new initiatives and provide updates on
publishing and legal events. Looking over the decade long body of work
staff and experts will speak of lessons learnt and future plans.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

There's no use in killing Assange, because the information that's to bring Hillary and the gang down would be automatically released anyway. I don't think these people kill just out of spite.

So why does he fear for his life?

And, is all that Hillary and the gang can do just wait and see what this damaging info is going to be? That's hard to imagine. I would imagine that they would do absolutely anything in their power to stop it, even if it was risky as hell. They've proven this sufficiently in the past.

So the question becomes: How do they stop this information from getting out, IF it exists? And IF it exists and gets out, then Assange will be the man.

We'll see tomorrow morning Berlin time.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I don't think these people kill just out of spite.

Ever study organized crime?

That is exactly what they do.

What better way to keep people in line?

Plus, they get satisfaction from doing it. A sense of power.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Unless she wins, then you know, plan x.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Same guy... haven't watched it yet, just sharing

Edit to add: Explicit Language Warning

This guy is still excited... not an HRC fan at all... he rants for a long time, I guess the only important aspect was him confirming that the Wikileaks dump will happen Tuesday, which seems to confirm that Wikileaks posted on FB link in my last post...

edit on Mon, 03 Oct 2016 11:30:14 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: add disclaimer and thoughts

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One thing we have to keep in mind is what Julian Assange said about his October leak(s)...

"I think it’s significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media. I don’t want to scoop ourselves. [But they are] different types of documents from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign, some quite unexpected angles that are … quite interesting, some even entertaining."

Soooo.. unless the Mainstream Media turns against Hillary, the revelations won't mean very much. To me, the words "interesting" and "entertaining" point to something that's not a big deal. I hope Assange is merely downplaying the info. We shall know soon.

Source: www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Soooo.. unless the Mainstream Media turns against Hillary, the revelations won't mean very much. To me, the words "interesting" and "entertaining" point to something that's not a big deal. I hope Assange is merely downplaying the info. We shall know soon.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. The only people who will think this is significant are the ones who are already believers. Everyone else will likely just ignore it or forget it in short order. Since the MSM has already written the email thing as a mostly non-issue I wouldn't expect much help from them either.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi DonVoigt,

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: Adonsa

My opinion is that someone wants to wait until after the election and Obama is out of office before filling charges against the Clintons, as long as they wait until after then, it takes presidential pardon out of the equation. Because Trump sure isn't going to give Hillary a pardon.

Very strong point, and I thank you.

Initial reaction might be that the additional information, to be soon released, will cause Hillary to lose. However, Hillary's voting base will not change no matter what. Hillary could be incarcerated on felony charges, and her voters* won't give a damn.

* Hillary's guaranteed votes:
Low-information voters, Communists, Stalinists, illegal aliens who vote, convicted felons, dead voters, pets, farm animals, and, hacked Dibold voting machines.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is the thing. What the man is saying (in general) is 100% true. Our government is criminal and corrupt...not just one party nor specifically Obama. But the whole freakin' government. The things they have done in our names are monstrous.

The trick is having proof, getting it out there and not getting killed in the process. Our government...the US government are well trained and funded murderers. We have given them that power to silence others. Now we are all hoping those others can save us.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Do you get the feeling that Julian Assange will not make a statement regarding Hillary? That this 10 year anniversary event is just celebratory in nature? Of course, he could just release a ton of vetted material on that day, and let everyone interpret it for ourselves. (Like releasing a bunch of balloons to celebrate.)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The information to be released by Assange, according to Alex Jones who has been told by people who have met with Assange in the last 48 hours, will "devastate" the Clintons. He quotes his source: "This is the end of the Clintons." Yes, I know you have heard it all before. But this time it's for real. The information will be released to Europe in a Berlin conference video feed in the morning Wednesday so that the American media cannot censor it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you get the feeling that Julian Assange will not make a statement regarding Hillary? That this 10 year anniversary event is just celebratory in nature? Of course, he could just release a ton of vetted material on that day, and let everyone interpret it for ourselves. (Like releasing a bunch of balloons to celebrate.)

I have no clue, although his FB post had a list of speakers, and a brief description of the event...

I think it's 3AM EST, so it's going to be a long night... Infowars and the RSBN folks are going to stream it LIVE... the folks across the pond will see it at a better time of day, perhaps this is to beat the US MSM to the punch? Let EUROPE get the storyline going before our corrupt media twist the narrative?

All I know is THE GLOVES ARE OFF... just look at all of the attacks on Trump, and Clinton today... and it's only MONDAY ...

I saw the one that the NY AG has challenged the TRUMP Foundation, the articles about HRC floating the possibility of using a drone to take out Assange prior to his holing up in the Ecuadorian Embassy...

This article on LIBYA is shocking:

Exclusive: Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Looks like 3AM EST Tuesday?

Tuesday 4 October, 10:00 CEST / 08:00 UTC / 09:00 BST / 03:00 EST
Volksbuhne Linienstrasse 227 D-10178 Berlin

SPEAKERS:
Julian Assange
Sarah Harrison
Melinda Taylor
John Goetz

On the opening day of WikiLeaks' ten year anniversary period this press conference will announce new initiatives and provide updates on
publishing and legal events. Looking over the decade long body of work
staff and experts will speak of lessons learnt and future plans.

www.facebook.com...

My Time conversion says.... the conference will start at 4:00AM EST not 3AM as listed on the WL FB post...

www.worldtimebuddy.com...

Anyone get a different result?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

All I know is THE GLOVES ARE OFF... just look at all of the attacks on Trump, and Clinton today... and it's only MONDAY

I was thinking the same thing. Google news has only been trump attack news stories and drudge with Hillary and Baby daddy drama with bill.

edit on 291031America/ChicagoMon, 03 Oct 2016 15:29:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
These shocking releases remind me of the hype around NASA news releases.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'm surprised a thread hasn't started yet over that article...You should start one..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Everyone might like this
Oh how I hope this is true
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Same guy... haven't watched it yet, just sharing

Edit to add: Explicit Language Warning

This guy is still excited... not an HRC fan at all... he rants for a long time, I guess the only important aspect was him confirming that the Wikileaks dump will happen Tuesday, which seems to confirm that Wikileaks posted on FB link in my last post...

"The big story isn't the emails. It's the Clinton Foundation"

Really?

You know what? Drop the banter and admit both of their Foundations are #ed up. Until then I doubt anything is accomplished and I doubt anyone is saying anything other than shills for their crook of choice.

A true honest person wouldn't support either of them.

That's what separates 'true' Americans. Intolerance of hypocrisy. It's like our new thing.
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join