It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some characters I create end up becoming real. Psychic ability or demonic haunting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

So what's that tell you? You agreed just like us all to the Ts n Cs of this members only forum.

If you don't care friend...there are other forums of lesser quality you can partake in. We care here...that's all.Respect for the site owner, admins, mods and members.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
a reply to: Woodcarver

I am not making things up. I'm concerned for my health and life here.

After reading through the stuff you are posting over time here, Everything you post can be put down to schizophrenia or similar mental disorder.

A common theme, a inability to disassociate fantasy from reality. I would suggest you seek help. The world can make sense with issues identified, medication given, etc...but yeah, your brain is misfiring
Alternatively

If you demand your experiences are true..the quite simply..prove it. prove any of it. or just give some evidence.

If mental illness is the easiest answer that explains it all, then that is more than likely the answer. (hint: people with mental illnesses dont know they have mental illness most of the time)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Tulpa.info

What is a tulpa?

A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness.

Shadow self

In Jungian psychology, the shadow or "shadow aspect" may refer to (1) an unconscious aspect of the personality which the conscious ego does not identify in itself.

Carl Jung stated the shadow to be the unknown dark side of the personality.[4][5] According to Jung, the shadow, in being instinctive and irrational, is prone to psychological projection, in which a perceived personal inferiority is recognised as a perceived moral deficiency in someone else.

Its a Koodus

But seriously go see a Dr. ASAP, and not Guru Saj

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

This normally happens while I'm asleep, like I phase into another dimension where these characters all live. Even my villains act all nice around me, completely out of character and treat me like I'm their boss or king. The encounters will only last a few minutes and then I'll wake up and everything's normal. 

Every one of your numerous, repetitive threads contains this statement or some version of it. Things attack you in your sleep, but when you wake up, they're magically no longer a problem.

That is something commonly known as "dreaming". It is not dimension-jumping or anything else. You are going to sleep, having vivid dreams, and then waking up. Billions of people do this on a daily basis.

If you truly believe that things are attacking you in your dreams, a la Freddy Kruger, the very best thing you can do is seek professional medical attention to rule out any medical cause, both physical and psychological. If a board-certified physician is able to give you a clean bill of health, then it might be an option to start looking for less earthly explanations.

The fact that instead of seeking help in the real world, you are looking for validation from complete strangers on the internet tells me that you don't actually want help. What you appear to be after is attention...and it doesn't much matter whether it's negative attention or positive. If you are a child, that is perfectly understandable. But when an adult behaves this way, it's highly indicative of either a significant level of immaturity or an underlying psychological or physiological issue.

Go see a doctor and rule out the obvious, which is the adult, responsible thing to do. Otherwise, you are simply choosing to wallow in the quicksand of self-propagated delusion.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Well 'dreams' or whatever you want to call them, can hurt or kill you. That's real enough for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Well 'dreams' or whatever you want to call them, can hurt or kill you. That's real enough for me.

No they can't

Everyone here has said it over and over

Your either delusional or seeking attention

Either way this isn't the place to pull that crap

No matter how many repetitive treads you make wording it different

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Science says otherwise.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Science says otherwise.

No it doesn't

You keep saying science says this science says that but you've provided no proof, you expect us to take your word for it? That's not how it works here.

You just keep saying that thinking it adds weight to your argument, it doesn't.

If it's so proven then post a link, but you won't cause you have nothing, and your bs threads are getting old.

YOU ARE WRONG

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Google 'hypnosis burns'. I'll find the link to a specific article.
edit on 30-9-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I googled it. And there is nothing about what you are claiming. However, there is a lot on the subject of using hypnosis to ease the pain of burns and the debridement of burn wounds.

Perhaps i missed it, but i am still interested in your story. Not the bull# that you are posting but, about the real person who is making these posts. Perhaps you should just tell us about yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

My history isn't working right now, but google 'hypnosis 2nd degree burn wounds and herpes''

Also

''Dreams causing real injuries''
edit on 30-9-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I went down your rabbit hole. What i found was some very old accounts in the journal of psychiatry. There were only ten articles written between the years 1885-1940 that profess that these events took place and none of them are believed to this day. Modern scientists cite a lack of proper coontrols in these experiments, and an overall lack of proper scientific methodology.

A more recent study was performed on 40 individuals. Only two of the subjects showed any signs of skin anamolies. One was attributed to self injury, the other was attributed to an existing skin condition.

Sorry but you should have read a little more on the subject.

siivola.org...

edit on 30-9-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

There is a fellow who claims he can keep your herpes outbreaks in check with hypnotism, but i didn't get to deep into his claims before it sounded like BS.

freefromherpes.com...

Sorry buddy,

edit on 30-9-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

My history isn't working right now, but google 'hypnosis 2nd degree burn wounds and herpes''

Also

''Dreams causing real injuries''

Yep there's nothing just like I thought.

Give it up man, your dreaming, it's not real, it's not dimension jumping, it's nothing that you've claimed it to be.

Your proof doesn't exist, not a shred of evidence.

The science you spoke of is nowhere to be found.

It's pretty obvious at this point your either delusional or a troll, either way take it somewhere else.

Contact a doctor and stop looking for confirmation of your delusions here, because no one is playing your little game

Oh ya and once more

YOU ARE WRONG

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join