It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you don't worry I am very strong.
I am a transgender guy, but there is much more to me than my gender.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Conspiracy? Unlikely.

Did it in part for some extra reality monies? Possible.

Why does it matter? It doesn't to me, but I guess it matters to people who have way to much time investing in following peoples lives way too closely, making up twisted little theories on why.

He's/she's been transitioning since the 80s, if this is a conspiracy he/she is playing the long con.

Personally, we are XY, woman XX, take away or suppress the Y via hormone treatment and for biological hormonal reasons you are female.

Whatever way you choose to lead your life or what you do with your life is your choice, whether I agree or disagree (in this case I do not disagree) it is not my choice and I'll support your right to do what you like and how you lead your life; it is none of my business but I will stand up to protect your right to do it.
edit on 30-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuminousPanther
a reply to: Annee

Thank you don't worry I am very strong.

I am a transgender guy, but there is much more to me than my gender.

Absolutely!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
He probably thought the new look would make him happier about his body image. *shrug*

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: bigpatato
Apparently the guy was near broke. Seriously. He had lost most of his money (again). And needed money. Well they paid him handomly to do this. He now has 100 million bucks. Where'd that come from overnight?

Not really.

The Caitlyn Jenner net worth figure of $100 million that gets passed around the internet is almost certainly too high. Our analysis shows the real story. Caitlyn Jenner was born Bruce Jenner, the son of an arborist in New York. Unlike Donald Trump or Rob Kardashian, there was no big inheritance to start her net worth off early. She has since earned a total of $48 million in her lifetime from various sources, including acting, TV, several successful businesses, high public speaking fees and multiple endorsement deals. Taxes and expenses of nearly $34 million leave a final Caitlyn Jenner net worth figure of $17.8 million.

Caitlyn Jenner Net Worth: No Way It’s $100 Million

It's hard to say. The point is, I sort of thought they paid him more in the range of about 10 million to do this. So when I saw people talking about 100 million that seems like a lot. But we'll never really know. My intuition tells me the price was more like 10 million though.

Like think about this... He's old brucy...

He loves the lime light. He craves it. We know this for a fact. As he has been in and out of the lime light since he won Gold. So now he's near broke. No one cares about him anymore. Know one even hardly knows him.

So then lets say his agent sits down with him. He's like "Okay I have something for you". Your own show. And we'll pay you 10 to 100 million. And you'll be famous again. So he's probably like "ya sign me up". So then it's like "but you have to act like you want to become a women in public. Just for a few years until the show is over. Then you can go back to being a man full time. He's probably like "hmmmmm strange but I'll take it". So then he's like: "okay as long as I don't actually have to cut off my dink I''ll take it!".

Meanwhile he doesn't know or even care about the whole illuminati psyopp and satanic ritual he's being used to play the staring role in.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: bigpatato

Bruce Jenner was also "Woman of the Year"

LOL ohhh gosh.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Honestly, I appreciate the effort you've put into this thread, and I think this take is interesting; however, I think Bruce became Caitlyn simply because she wanted to. WHY did she want to? I don't think that matters. Even if it was just for money....who cares. You only get one life, if she wants to live the rest of it out as rich Caitlyn more power to her. Even if it was the Illuminati, who cares? We should all be strong enough to have our own minds about us, and not be so easily persuaded by the "Illuminati" if that is what happened.

Anyhow its her life, and she can live it how she sees fit. Shes not harming anyone else by changing gender or pronoun, or features.

-Alee

Look we know he got at least 10 million for this. Possibly a lot more. So most anyone would act like the opposit sex for that. Many would do it for a lot less. But then they push this psy opp on us as if to say "oh ya it has nothing to do with the money or the psy opp". And "it's normal, everyone's doing it, get with the program." Like can people actually be that dumb??? Like I know people are dumb but this is way over the top. But really they are. If they weren't they couldn't get away with these types of psy opps with the masses. Same with 911 and so many others. Every six months you guys get some kind of new false flag opp or psy opp. It's nuts. Is that ever gonna stop??? Like come on.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

He is changing back?

That's the question I am waiting on too.

OP mentioned that little tidbit but nowhere in the videos does it mention that.

in the news they claim he's tired of it all and is going back now. It's not that. The contract is up. He's got paid. The psy opp is over and he's free go to back most likely. I just sort of wonder... did he have to take it up the rear as a part of the deal?
edit on 1-10-2016 by bigpatato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I just sort of wonder... did he have to take it up the rear as a part of the deal?

May I ask why you are wondering that, and why that would be important...?

You've seem to have researched this "Psy Op" Conspiracy Theory quite well through so is the sexual question just to make this theory complete or is it for other purposes...?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigpatato
The point is, I sort of thought they paid him more in the range of about 10 million to do this. So when I saw people talking about 100 million that seems like a lot. But we'll never really know. My intuition tells me the price was more like 10 million though.

I still think your numbers are too high. Jenner only got paid a reported $5M for the I Am Cait show.

Caitlyn Jenner 'gets biggest EVER E! payout of $5 million for solo reality show'

Another interesting fact is that Jenner didn't receive any monetary compensation to be on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Here's why Caitlyn Jenner was not paid for the Vanity Fair cover

I don't doubt that Jenner got paid handsomely for doing photo shoots and exclusive interviews for other publications, along with all the business opportunities that come when a person is in the limelight. What I do doubt is your theory that the millions came from the illuminati as part of some satanic ritual.
edit on 1-10-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

maybe because he lived in a house full of bi_ _ _ es and figured,
if you can't beat em.join em.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
brucey became a tranny to make manchelle obama look "normal"

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

So the only thing that makes a woman a "woman" is a vagina?

That, and the genetic code in your DNA. I don't care if the man had a vagina today, he is still a man, just very confused.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Bruce Jenner, same as with most transvestites suffers from dissociative identity disorder. Take a look at his eyes, one eyebrow is slightly raised, his eyes aren't symmetrical nor is his smile even. DID is at the center of MKULTRA, it is how it functions. Yankee Sam is the controller of the alter identity. Mohamed Atta in the airport, before boarding and highjacking the plane, same thing had one raised eyebrow, very raised. DID is why Hillary sucks on her thumb in public, bobs her head around. Her middle name Diane is her alter identity. Diane sometimes comes out, and shows herself. Bigbossjock I have uploaded videos on youtube talking about this subject along with My Stimoceiver Explained, yes I am actually implanted with a stimoceiver, currently emitting 74.9492 mhz AM from the back of my head. I am daily controlled by the CIA operating from the command center located inside of the Shasta Dam. Please watch my videos, help me gain my freedom from the CIA ran stimoceiver program. Thank you
edit on 1-10-2016 by Bigbossjock because: sentence needed proofread. Admission of a line.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

" Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman??? "

Ah , He's Nuts ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see this dumbassery come up again. Why pose a question like this? Jenner has explained it many, many times. How about reading what she has to say about it herself. Maybe it will help you by going to the horse's mouth, instead of soliciting a bunch of other people opinions.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbossjock

Wait so shouldn't let her near airports just incase?.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm surprised to see this dumbassery come up again. Why pose a question like this? Jenner has explained it many, many times. How about reading what she has to say about it herself. Maybe it will help you by going to the horse's mouth, instead of soliciting a bunch of other people opinions.

In other Words , He/She/It Admits their Nuts ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: angeldoll

In other Words , He/She/It Admits their Nuts ?

Maybe some day you will develop the capacity to comprehend complicated issues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join