It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bruce Jenner become a woman???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Thing is instead of asking you a person who is part of the actual topic of the thread questions to learn and to understand they come in with blanket statements on a subject they know nothing of.
Used to be gay folk on ATS threads like this now transgender folk.
With education comes understanding and acceptance keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Thing is instead of asking you a person who is part of the actual topic of the thread questions to learn and to understand they come in with blanket statements on a subject they know nothing of.

The separation is what is ludicrous. My landmine uses RFID to identify American Soldiers and disable the proximity. They literally can walk right over them with chips in their helmets, while hostile are eliminated.

American "strength" has always been our technology not "muscles". The argument is pure discrimination. Transgenders can operate weapons as easily as anyone else. I know I've destroyed plenty of bottles with my brothers Galil and if the Russians or anyone else was parachuting down into our territory, not only would American Russians shoot at them, TSG would too.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: bigpatato

This is no doubt the agenda. Demasculate the male, make him more submissive to dominance. Look how many metro-sexual beta men exist today...

They want to create a nation of pacifists so when tyranny is in full swing, society will lack the necessary strength to overcome it.

Oh FFS you people really are scared of the the big bad "illuminati" coming to take your treasured penises away. Well I hate to break it to you but I'm Transgender and am certainly only submissive when I wish to be. When threatened I am one of the first people in the room to grab whatever I can and look my opponent in the eye and ask them "would you like to die today?" Pacifist my ass I was a Marine and bow down to no one I repeat no one. My pride would have me let you shoot me in the face before I would kneel. Weak is weak and it has nothing to do with gender...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i understand aand respect other rights to do as they choose in their own homes, i dont want to be bombarded with it everytime the t.v is on, bruce should of been locked up for manslaughter.

how many straight men would sleep with brucey just because he has some breast implants and wearing womens clothes?

if you like to dress up, good for you, but dont tell me you are now a "woman" just for putting on a dress and getting a pair of tits.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigtrousers

Is not the LGBT individuals constantly and continuously bombarded by straights?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigtrousers

i understand aand respect other rights to do as they choose in their own homes, i dont want to be bombarded with it everytime the t.v is on, bruce should of been locked up for manslaughter.

how many straight men would sleep with brucey just because he has some breast implants and wearing womens clothes?

if you like to dress up, good for you, but dont tell me you are now a "woman" just for putting on a dress and getting a pair of tits.

Ironic how conservative men want to be in control of the label.

Being called a "woman" is literally part of the societal transition.

You'll face a lot of difficulty if you go around calling yourself a man attempting to Transition, factually or not.

The fear comes purely from homophobic men that have standards so low they consider they might accidentally date 'trap' women. They demand to be told up front for their personal issues.

When push comes to shove, what's extra hilarious is the capacity for men to notice transgender men post-op, being even less.

The fear their partners are secretly men is greater than any social construct they can even realistically think of, and so they resort to claiming TSG have the same stereotypes that are false about women, while objectivly calling them men. The hypocrisy is hilarious when only the negative attributes are applied from women go TSG men.

The fact people transition from both genders is ignored enough as it is, but giving gender specific stereotypes to the whole group is where you finally lose all credibility as an intelligent person.
edit on 2-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

men and women can reproduce, its kinda part of our biology.

if they identify themselves at the opposite gender i see no problem in the way advertising works currently, they surely still find attractive whatever they find attractive.

can bruce jenner get pregnant and carry a fetus? if not then he is not a woman.

"no such thing as chicks with d**ks just blokes with tits!"

even still, i wouldnt make fun of them for doing what makes them happy, dont try and push it on me as if its.

a man in a dress isnt attractive to straight males, a woman in a dress is still attractive to lesbians/bi/straight.

theres a man in america that believes he is a dog, he dresses up and goes out to the park to run around like a dog, he eats dog food etc, do i have to say this man is now a dog?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

You'll face a lot of difficulty if you go around calling yourself a man attempting to Transition, factually or not.

The fear comes purely from homophobic men that have standards so low they consider they might accidentally date 'trap' women. They demand to be told up front for their personal issues.

When push comes to shove, what's extra hilarious is the capacity for men to notice transgender men post-op, being even less.

The fear their partners are secretly men is greater than any social construct they can even realistically think of, and so they resort to claiming TSG have the same stereotypes that are false about women, while objectivly calling them men. The hypocrisy is hilarious when only the negative attributes are applied from women go TSG men.

The fact people transition from both genders is ignored enough as it is, but giving gender specific stereotypes to the whole group is where you finally lose all credibility as an intelligent person.

you cant swap genders, unless they have found a way to implant wombs and ovaries into men? hve they found a way to make working testicles on trans females? if not your argument is void.

why would you think straight men are scared of homosexuals/bi/trans etc? i actually have quite good banter with the 2 gay blokes that own the pub down the road from me, far from homophobic.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

you cant swap genders, unless they have found a way to implant wombs and ovaries into men? hve they found a way to make working testicles on trans females? if not your argument is void.

why would you think straight men are scared of homosexuals/bi/trans etc? i actually have quite good banter with the 2 gay blokes that own the pub down the road from me, far from homophobic.

The literal definition of gender specifically states biology is typically ignored.

Gen-der:
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

You obviously mean Sex:
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

But, your willingness to jump in and define gender shows your bias and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The literal definition of gender specifically states biology is typically ignored.

Gen-der:
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

You obviously mean Sex:
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

But, your willingness to jump in and define gender shows your bias and ignorance.

i find this post shallow and pedantic, you knew what i was meaning anyways.

until bruce jenner can have a child he is not a woman to me.

humans generally get into relationships to reproduce, it doesnt bother me if people are gay or whatever they feel they are.

theres no such thing as "normal" just averages.

like i said before i really dont care what people want to do in their own house, i like to get very very stoned, alot of people disagree with it but so be it, i dont do it in public.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Gen-der:

You obviously mean Sex:

humans generally get into relationships to reproduce, it doesnt bother me if people are gay or whatever they feel they are.

like i said before i really dont care what people want to do in their own house, i like to get very very stoned, alot of people disagree with it but so be it, i dont do it in public.

The transgender argument hasn't changed, they demand to be defined by their gender and not their physical sex.

Your willingness to accept that doesn't change definitions. Gender is not based on biology and never has been. This is why restrooms use stereotypical pictures of men and women and not biologically accurate pictures of penis and vaginas.

Female-male transgender also have the capacity to impregnate normal females in labs. Your label of traditional sex as a hinge for how to define gender is a conservative bias that's offensive by its nature.

If a "man" has a vagina, no Penis, boobs, female hormone levels and dresses female and you call them a "man" out of technicality, you're just an asshole. That's all there is too it. No logical argument makes you not-an-asshole. The "man" has done all that can be done for their situation.

There are also sterile females that cannot have kids. Should we call them men too? Should we call females with deformed vaginas or vanirial cancer, men, based on their conditions?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Gen-der:

You obviously mean Sex:

The transgender argument hasn't changed, they demand to be defined by their gender and not their physical sex.

Your willingness to accept that doesn't change definitions. Gender is not based on biology and never has been. This is why restrooms use stereotypical pictures of men and women and not biologically accurate pictures of penis and vaginas.

Female-male transgender also have the capacity to impregnate normal females in labs. Your label of traditional sex as a hinge for how to define gender is a conservative bias that's offensive by its nature.

If a "man" has a vagina, no Penis, boobs, female hormone levels and dresses female and you call them a "man" out of technicality, you're just an asshole. That's all there is too it. No logical argument makes you not-an-asshole. The "man" has done all that can be done for their situation.

There are also sterile females that cannot have kids. Should we call them men tof? Should we call females will deformed vaginas or vanirial cancer, men, based on their conditions?

a female that is sterile is just that, a sterile female.

a man who has had surgery to remove genitals etc is a man that has had surgery to look like a woman, what is your problem with reality?

im not going to get a sex change it really doesnt bother me if people go to that lengths, im sure there will be some men who will sleep with trans who have had surgery.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Gen-der:

You obviously mean Sex:

There are also sterile females that cannot have kids. Should we call them men tof? Should we call females will deformed vaginas or vanirial cancer, men, based on their conditions?

what is your problem with reality?

Your offensive narrative that doesn't even co-exist with reality. Go ahead and shrug off the fact you didn't even know what gender means before this conversation, despite having a 'opinion'.

The reality is Gender is a stereotype not based on physical appeances and if that bothers you so much keep it to yourself. Don't make obviously bias comments about basic biology. Everyone #ing knows this basic information and doesn't need your dribble to explain it.

As for termanology and sterile females, at this point trust me, no one cares about your opinion of that either. I used it as an example to mock reproductive systems being involved with Gender, because they are not.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Because you touch yourself at night.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Gen-der:

You obviously mean Sex:

Your offensive narrative that doesn't even co-exist with reality. Go ahead and shrug off the fact you didn't even know what gender means before this conversation, despite having a 'opinion'.

The reality is Gender is a stereotype not based on physical appeances and if that bothers you so much keep it to yourself. Don't make obviously bias comments about basic biology. Everyone #ing knows this basic information and doesn't need your dribble to explain it.

As for termanology and sterile females, at this point trust me, no one cares about your opinion of that either. I used it as an example to mock reproductive systems being involved with Gender, because they are not.

logic refutes everything you say, just because you feel a certain way doesnt make it true.

i could feel like i am zeus, doesnt make it so.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
tl:dr bruce jenner never will be a woman.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Gen-der:

You obviously mean Sex:

logic refutes everything you say, just because you feel a certain way doesnt make it true.

i could feel like i am zeus, doesnt make it so.

How you typed this despite the entire #ing Internet and dictionaries disagreeing with you shows failure to maintain any perspective outside of your narrative.

Logic doesn't refute anything I said, the literal definition dispells you however. Care to address that or skirt it more than a TSG skirts picture day?

How am I delusional if you're the one that reads:
"Not based on biology" as "Based on biology"?

The best argument you could make is that you were simply an idiot and didn't know. Yet here you are.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
and why should i care that anyone has decided to dress like the opposite gender?

the world has far bigger problems to worry about than bruce jenner or his deluded daughters.

is that what passes for "reality t.v" in the states these days? is bruce jenner the first man to ever get breast implants? what makes him any different? i owe him nothing, i owe you nothing, you owe me nothing.

respect is earned, bruce has nobodies respect, he is a has been olympian, responsible for the manslaughter of a woman.

he won a gold medal years ago and wants to wear a dress? big deal, why broadcast it to the world? nobody cares.

there are probably millions who do this everyday who dont do it for fame or monetary gain, i support them, not bruce, what is so hard for you to grasp about this concept?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
if i somehow managed to find surgeon willing to attach the rear end of a fish to my abdomen instead of legs would you identify me as a merman?

or would i just be a man who had a fish tail sewn onto his lower half?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

and why should i care that anyone has decided to dress like the opposite gender?

the world has far bigger problems to worry about than bruce jenner or his deluded daughters.

is that what passes for "reality t.v" in the states these days? is bruce jenner the first man to ever get breast implants? what makes him any different? i owe him nothing, i owe you nothing, you owe me nothing.

respect is earned, bruce has nobodies respect, he is a has been olympian, responsible for the manslaughter of a woman.

he won a gold medal years ago and wants to wear a dress? big deal, why broadcast it to the world? nobody cares.

there are probably millions who do this everyday who dont do it for fame or monetary gain, i support them, not bruce, what is so hard for you to grasp about this concept?

Even TSGs do not respect Bruce. You're missing a vital fence point here if you think people other than MSM actually support Bruce or find him interesting, TSG included.

I've seen Conservative outlets who should KNOW BETTER than to blast his nonsense. The point is obvious, their goal is to bait people into conversations just like this one. Make a non-issue an issue.

Everyone knows that if Bruce wants to pursue his final surgery he will have the means to do so. That is why they focus him for the hype of its auspiciousness. Most TSG are put into positions where the caliber of this choice is life changing and not something to be considered on such a whim. It's offensive and embarrassing some of the comments and actions he puts into the light for the others he represents. Think of Donald Trump for a second, this is why he is not a good point from the start. He doesn't represent even close to the demographic, and the droning media is putting him in the place of every Transgendered person as their 'voice'.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join