It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And? Shows she ain't f*ing around, Trump could take some advice from the next president of the United States if he takes this whole thing serious, but he doesn't.

Good for her.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

She's running for president not dictator, no president should ever do what they want without consulting their team first, that's how it's been for hundreds of years.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
A number of people noticed Hillary was reading more than her notes, cheat and lie is what the Clinton's do.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pretty sure that light is to notify the candidate that their two minutes is up.
edit on 29-9-2016 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Anything about Hillary or trump these days.. telepromters are quite normal for the puppets chosen by the ones behind the scenes..

Teleprompters and notecards...That's what people in a debate use. They prepare, or at least they should, and they have some key points written down to jog their memories of what they want to say. It's also a good reference point for getting back on track...something Trump doesn't seem to know how to do.

Ha...not even close.

Teleprompters and prepared notes are not allowed: L ink

Although it's not clear what this year's rules are -- traditionally they have been BANNED in debates and the rules have consistently become more RESTRICTIVE.

As of 2012, teleprompters and prepared notes have been prohibited.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Pretty sure that light is to notify the candidate that their two minutes is up.

Nope, the debate ended with Trump's response, not Hillary's.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

To clarify...taking notes DURING the debate is allowed. I did see Hillary do that.

The candidates are allowed blank sheets of paper and a writing tool that has been examined and approved by the commission.

Prepared notes, tablets, teleprompters, earpieces...and the like are prohibited.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

They both had mics on their lapels. A light on a podium doesn't seem odd either.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Be honest...if Trump won the debate and had some light that could be a screen on his podium -- but Hillary didn't -- you'd think it was odd? No?

I would. I'd be freaked 'they' were actually colluding to foist Trump on us.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The only thing you cant see are the strings but they're there. Every puppet has a master.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Maybe it was a flat lighting to make her wrinkles disappear. If that's the case they should have maybe cast some kind of shadow on Trumps head so that it would look like hair of some kind.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Let's pretend that she had a teleprompter. The guy in the video also says she had notes, which he wasn't alarmed about.

What's the controversy in having a teleprompter if notes are allowed? Teleprompters are just another way to present your notes, talking points, or speech; just like note cards and a clipboard.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Yeah who woulda thunk it... not only did she have a mic to keep her on track with someone whispering in her ear what the next step is and what to say she also had a teleprompter as well..

No big deal we are going to elect someone who can't even talk for a few minutes without being told exactly what to do and say the entire time while being drugged up and dragged around like weekend at Bernie's.

Burn world burn.

Proof someone was whispering in her ear again? I dont even like Hillary , but this is getting ridiculous, Trump supporters brains seem to have fallen out of their heads with all these wild claims......

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think Hillary has no limits on what she would do to be POTUS including lying,cheating, and don't even dismiss the death trail associated with her, but that is just a reflection of light.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: Misterlondon

Who's going to tell her what to do and say during a crisis???

Can't think on your own 2 feet can't have the most powerful office in the world.

Just the way it works.

What would Trump do? Call names? Throw a fit? Talk about how hes the best?

His own people who have been involved in his campaign have come out and said that he wont listen to ANYONE because he thinks he knows everything...

hell hes said as much "I know more about ISIS than the Generals do"

Come on man......

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The entire debate was rigged for Hillary. Per Wikileaks:

I remember Hillary was throwing a fit because she wanted a platform to stand on to be at the same height as Trump.

And since the camera angles weren't enough, she was also able to customize the podiums to appear as tall as Trump:

NYP

Hillary Clinton will use a customized lectern at Monday’s debate to mitigate the glaring height difference with Donald Trump.

New photos from inside the Hoftstra University debate hall show two lecterns — a short one and tall one raised internally with plywood.

“Clinton is 5’4” and Trump 6’2” and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added for her to stand on so she won’t look short next to Donald Trump,” WABC radio host Rita Cosby emailed with snaps of the doctored podiums after getting a sneak peek inside the Hofstra University debate site.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

The entire debate was rigged for Hillary. Per Wikileaks:

I remember Hillary was throwing a fit because she wanted a platform to stand on to be at the same height as Trump.

And since the camera angles weren't enough, she was also able to customize the podiums to appear as tall as Trump:

NYP

Hillary Clinton will use a customized lectern at Monday’s debate to mitigate the glaring height difference with Donald Trump.

New photos from inside the Hoftstra University debate hall show two lecterns — a short one and tall one raised internally with plywood.

“Clinton is 5’4” and Trump 6’2” and her team wanted the podium modified or a box added for her to stand on so she won’t look short next to Donald Trump,” WABC radio host Rita Cosby emailed with snaps of the doctored podiums after getting a sneak peek inside the Hofstra University debate site.

How exactly is that rigged? Again I despise Hillary, but thats hardly RIGGING a debate......

This is done for ANY politician doing ANYTHING, or ANY speech.....

Its done for ANY debate for ALL of those involved.....

Seriously people.......what the hell is in the water?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Teleprompter? Or a tablet with notes? Kinda hard to tell.

...and it looks to me as if Trump went old school with the ever popular clipboard.

Neither should have anything to reference. If you can't state your case by now, without referencing notes, maybe you should rethink this whole "I wanna be in the White House" thingee...?

Gods. We're so screwed. So very, very screwed.

I don't even see the significance, the general studio lighting changes at the same time, and the two subjects who are well lit for the back camera become black silhouettes as their front lighting is brought up...such bull.
As it stands, both subjects will have used prompters in the past anyway, not that this was the case here, as given.

edit on 29-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The other podium may also be the same and the light was already off.

Only way to know would be for the crew who built the set or the organizers to tell.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't know a whole lot about this, but over a couple of threads I haven't seen this mentioned.

Has anyone considered that the light wasn't a tablet/teleprompter/screen, but instead a light? As in..light therapy. Used to treat medical conditions. I'm not sure what kind of light they use, but I jnow there is "bright light therapy" that is seemingly similar to what is on her podium.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join