It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump can't keep mental notes or or anytying similar, so he has to immediatley blurt out interruptions when Hillary is speaking. And his temperament, or lack of it, intensifies it. It's ALL about him and it infuriates him she'd taint his image. All told, he has to interrupt at least five times more.

If she DID use a teleprompter, Trump would probably think she's smart, since using a dubious method to get ahead is right out of his playbook.
edit on 9/29/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If this hasn't been posted:
Some very odd behavior recorded of suspicious-looking Clinton operatives removing something from Clinton's podium after the debate.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
This is ridiculous. Let's pretend that she had a teleprompter. The guy in the video also says she had notes, which he wasn't alarmed about.

What's the controversy in having a teleprompter if notes are allowed? Teleprompters are just another way to present your notes, talking points, or speech; just like note cards and a clipboard.

You can change what's on the prompter quicker than on a note card and you don't have to be the one to change it.

And hasn't she been practicing to become potus for like 50yrs already? Why would she need notes?

Why is she running? What is she gonna do besides raise taxes?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Looks like this now has it's own hashtag:
#PodiumGate
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With Mrs. Clinton I expect every nefarious means to be used in order to see her elected as President.

The debates are tiny nothings compared to controlling the Vote on Election Day, and I fully expect Clinton's control apparatus will take control of the USA's electronic voting machines and manipulate them to make it appear that Clinton was elected. Trump simply does not have enough money to contend with the likes of the puppet-masters Rothschild and Soros.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone care to comment on my post on page 2? Still haven't seen anyone mention or otherwise talk about the light possibly being medical.

Not saying it is, by any means, a light for medical purposes. But, seeing the recent history with her health scare, and health talks surrounding her, I figured it would be applicable in this sense.

References:

Google Images

Live Science: Light Therapy Stops Seizures In The Brain

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
#PodiumGate
twitter.com...

Very suspicious behavior indeed.

They looked like they were real worried about somebody seeing something !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: smurfy

Couldn't care less about the studio lighting.

The fact that anyone could be using prompters when they're supposed to know this stuff cold is disturbing to me. It's like being allowed to use notes during a school test...

The debates are supposed to allow for us to see if they know what they're talking about, not to see who can read their notes the best.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't hardly be the first time...

What I am saying is that there is no light that comes on at the podium, all the lighting is from above, which is being utilised for both the audience and the TV cameras, and that it is going on and off as required for the production...light and shadows. There are no facts about any prompter, the only use of here is the one used by the questionmaster, and it is a screen on the wall behind the two subjects and visible to the debate audience.
They have both used teleprompters on the campaign trail though, but it's not karaoke I would imagine, perhaps a prepared opening and just salient points to keep on track, and avoid reiteration where possible.

edit on 29-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: MotherMayEye

To clarify...taking notes DURING the debate is allowed. I did see Hillary do that.

The candidates are allowed blank sheets of paper and a writing tool that has been examined and approved by the commission.

Prepared notes, tablets, teleprompters, earpieces...and the like are prohibited.

Closeup of Hillar's Podium top

She does have a brownish object of weird shape on her podium that is not any of those things, along with the allowed writing tool (pen) and pad of paper.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

To clarify...taking notes DURING the debate is allowed. I did see Hillary do that.

The candidates are allowed blank sheets of paper and a writing tool that has been examined and approved by the commission.

Prepared notes, tablets, teleprompters, earpieces...and the like are prohibited.

She does have a brownish object of weird shape on her podium that is not any of those things, along with the allowed writing tool (pen) and pad of paper.

Looks like a lozenge wrapper.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

I'll Tell you How Smart Mr. Trump is . He let Her Pick Her own Poison knowing the American People are Watching . Just Another Hillary Cheating Incident for the Masses ............Ha Ha ..........

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Definitely a cough drop wrapper, if they're speaking of the object nestled to the right side of the podium.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Light Therapy Could One Day Be Used To Treat Epilepsy
The technology and medicine is still new, not entirely understood, complicated, has a process to it, and utilizes fiber optic light. I doubt that is it, Hillary would be a guinea pig, though probably in the right predicament to be one if there is any truth to health rumor. You might be interested in tracking down more up-to-date information and see how far they have come since 2014, I'm just not so sure they've come far enough to deploy onto a Presidential candidate, experimental or not, regardless of fame, power, and money.

It's a good thought though, out of the box and not on a bandwagon of a teleprompter that obviously is not so.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
This is ridiculous. Let's pretend that she had a teleprompter. The guy in the video also says she had notes, which he wasn't alarmed about.

What's the controversy in having a teleprompter if notes are allowed? Teleprompters are just another way to present your notes, talking points, or speech; just like note cards and a clipboard.
'

They're prepared in advance which is the problem You're allowed notes in a debate, but they have to be written down during the debate. You don't get anything prepared.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: coffeetalk
a reply to: imthegoat
Light Therapy Could One Day Be Used To Treat Epilepsy
The technology and medicine is still new, not entirely understood, complicated, has a process to it, and utilizes fiber optic light. I doubt that is it, Hillary would be a guinea pig, though probably in the right predicament to be one if there is any truth to health rumor. You might be interested in tracking down more up-to-date information and see how far they have come since 2014, I'm just not so sure they've come far enough to deploy onto a Presidential candidate, experimental or not, regardless of fame, power, and money.

It's a good thought though, out of the box and not on a bandwagon of a teleprompter that obviously is not so.

Yes, a light shining up in your face such as the one on the podium would lessen the effect of other flashing light sources, so any light could be used as an anti epileptic device in that sense. Or it could be used to simply cancel the effects of weird shadows coming from lights from many different angles. Appearance is important. If her hands go up from the podium in gestures they get proper lighting from the audience perspective as well as constant light to the face.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Compared to the pen, that would be a mighty large lozenge, one hard to talk with.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

The podiums are the same on both sides. This theory is ridiculous. I think the white so called light fading to black is from the lights above reflecting off it and it changes because the camera zooms or changes position which can be seen since we are viewing it.

You honestly think they're going to set up a bunch of secret equipment and prompters for Hillary and not Trump or that he wouldn't notice it??? Come on.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you are referring to the brown under her hand and near the cuff of her shirt there is no depth to it all as it is flat. With that, it is either the color of wood (see approximately same color near lozenge on the divider) or a shadow.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

#PodiumGate
twitter.com...

A regular stampede of stupid.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Ah ok. So their theory is that she had prepared remarks or someone else's remarks placed on the teleprompter in real time, to help her respond to Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join