It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep warping into a different reality/universe during sleep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Don't worry, OP. As long as you don't dream of dying, you'll be fine.

Why would a dream of dying mean someone won't be fine?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

and you just happen to be an ats member..?!

dont worry OP, this sort of thing happens a lot here

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

May I address your thread title alone? There is a whole lot of unconfirmable and definitive words in there!

"I keep warping into a different reality/universe during sleep"

1. "Keep"- referring to repeating over and over and over
2. "Warping"-thats a term and your own description of your experience...and it may not be the correct one
3. "Different"-also a term which is open to many interpretations
4. "Reality"-also a term which is open to many interpretations
5. "Universe"-also a term which is open to many interpretations
6. "during SLEEP"-also a term which may not be accurate...you may be in whats called "twilight" and not really "asleep" fully.

I say along with a majority here. Dreams. They can be realistic. When this stuff occurs while your awake and walking around? Then? Thats a real issue and cause for concern.

Find some competent counseling or literature to read about and talk it out. An internet forum produces many more opinions and can confuse your issues even further. But yes. Its a start....

Good luck

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
PS: Dreams and Reality have 2 separate and distinct definitions. They are not the same at all. Even you have separated them in your descriptions.

Therefore...dreams are as suggested....dreams.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Don't take the dreams so seriously. They can't harm you, no one can stab you to death in a dream etc etc

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

There's a belief that if you die in your dream, you die in real life. It's only a myth though, I wasn't being serious.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have read all the replies to this thread and they are all correct FOR THEIR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING AND ABILITIES.
All people dream or they become zombies.

SOME PEOPLE in their dreams do travel to other dimensions. If you do and you try to tell the 'non-specials' they will deride you and mock you. I blame the education system as everyone is supposed to be the same now.

There is a book called 'Projection of the Astral body' by Muldoon Carrington written in 1929 and he used to Astral Projecting (AP) while he was sleeping, as this way is the kindest to your body. He talks about something called Repercussion, where you can be hurt on the Astral plane and then your body exhibits that wound when you wake up.

I can assure you, you can be killed whilst Astral Projecting (AP) during sleep as it nearly happened to me. I still have double vision in one eye, due to them caving my skull in, when the evil humans abducted me in 2014. I refused to comply to their request and they tried to rape my daughter (as they had abducted all 4 of my family) so I killed two of the soldiers guarding us and one soldier rifle butted my skull broke my arm and left leg and several ribs. they then sent me back to my body to die. Fortunately I had been taught to heal my Astral body before returning to my body.
Both myself and my child had small wounds from that night and I photographed them. I had to have glasses after that day as well.

Okay so you say I made that up. Well certain people's 'dreams'/AP journeys are written about in comics and I have in my procession the actual comic where the exact same wounds were described happening to one character, after she was beaten up. So for me that is my proof and I own other comics where my dreams have been written about too.

How do they see our dreams? Ancient technology, like a TV screen that sees into the Astral plane, that underpins this dimension. I have found that all 4 of my family have comic characters playing out our dreams. I use our dream journals to corroborate.
I read somewhere that our bodies are a projection of our consciousness, so if our consciousness is elsewhere during sleep due to AP, then some people could (in theory) make new bodies. This is the concept of Berserkers in the Viking folklore. A book called The Real Middle Earth discusses this concept of Berserkers, where a certain man could go to sleep and a vicious hound would appear in this dimension. Dragons and bears have also been documented in Viking folklore.
I have been travelling to another parallel Earth recently. There is a war happening there and it is the worst version of Earth. 2 billion people have not made it to this Earth-the better version. The Nazis are in charge over there and killing many people.

To get to this far in AP you must have been taught in holo type simulations and worked on those things that scare you. I remember the test of 'Conquering your Fear' in one of my 'dreams'.
So carry on and try to build up your Astral body by thinking on all things good. If you believe in the Uncreated Creator and HIs Son Jesus then reading your Bible will build up your Astral/Spiritual body. And remember Ephesians 6.

Remember you are special and with great abilities comes great responsibilities.
But this ability makes you a target.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You can also spin very rapidly and travel to other dimensions. Next time you feel something like this coming on, start spinning rapidly and see what happens... Please post your results here (or on the alternate universe version of ATS).

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

I've already tried. If I run or spin in my dreams, I gain too much speed and start going at insane velocity. Everything becomes a blur, and I wake up.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

But that is where you are hitting a roadblock. If anything in your dream causes you to wake up, it is indicative of a "portal". Try and practice the spinning until you can spin in the dream without waking up.

If you can get to that proficiency you should find your dreamtime wanderings take you to places you never imagined possible - plus if you learn to control it and direct it ....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

Hm, I'll have to try it.

Thanks for the tip!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Don't worry, OP. As long as you don't dream of dying, you'll be fine.

You'll be fine I dream of dying all the time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamebard
You can also spin very rapidly and travel to other dimensions. Next time you feel something like this coming on, start spinning rapidly and see what happens... Please post your results here (or on the alternate universe version of ATS).

I tried it and ended up dressed as Superman.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

There's a belief that if you die in your dream, you die in real life. It's only a myth though, I wasn't being serious.

Ah OK.
Well I can confirm that the myth isn't true.
I dreamed once I had a heart attack at work. As I laid on the ground everything went hazy and two beings were watching over me. I was washed over with a feeling of absolute acceptance and peace.
Then I felt an impact on my legs and lower body, which I knew to be my workmate Dave tripping up and crashing into me while rushing to my aid. This was funny and quite typical of him, he's quite clumsy.
I then just kind of passed on.
Then I woke up.

Without sounding too goth, it was one of the most beautiful dreams I've had.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1
I've had some people chase me and try to stab me, and all in all I've had a lot more weird/bad encounters there. The encounters only last for a few minutes and then I wake up and everything's normal again. But what I've seen in that world has traumatized me for lack of a better word. I've seen a kid get murdered, I saw a man get hanged by a mob in the woods, I saw some guy hit his head and break his neck then being hauled off into an ambulance, I saw my brother but with red eyes, etc. frightening stuff that still upsets me to this day.

Tell me about the surround. What is the "world" like where these things happen? In a gross sense. Just like here? Or is it qualitatively different? What would you set the time period at? Now? Future? or past?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi there, the study of a possible connection to alternate realities and sub dimensional exchange of yourself with another you is something I've followed quite a bit. In these studies there is a suggestion that while you sleep you can enter a state where you can connect with these other realities and take part in it as your other self. The major suggestion of this phenomena comes from the fact that while in this dream state you don't question what is happening in regards to how strange the dreams are,but rather realize that it was just a dream when you wake up. But really I'm getting ahead of myself. In some studies they suggest that there are different levels of sleep or dreams rather. In the lower levels of dreams you delve further into your subconscious which is suggested to be able to connect with other versions of yourself in other realities. I don't know a whole lot about the levels of dream state and how many there are but I know a little about them.

My original profile is toraylin
I don't remember the password...
edit on 30-9-2016 by toraylin3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ive had so many awesome fantastic experiences regarding this topic that i truly belive we are entering different realms and realities but with different LAWS in them then the physical one we experience when we are awake. ive had plenty of confirmation of that as well..

its all so truly fascinating and one thing that skeptics need to understand is if you go looking for something.

you will find it.

remember that.

keep an open mind, ask and you will receive!"

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dreams are dreams.

We've had a few insightful posts here, even one about chemicals in the brain and the realism certain drugs/chemicals can have on the brain. Dreams can bring real inspiration and terror in your life but only if you let those dreams affect you.

The problem with us humans is that we don't have the luxury of an outside view when it comes to ourselves, we become so concluded on our thinking and totally disregard the fact we are run by chemicals.

Op, Mr Leonard. I hope you read this and seek help, be honest with those who's duty it is to help you too. Don't play about with things that obviously have an effect on your day to day life.

You can only fix a problem if you admit you have one.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would recommend seeking um, medical, help, OP. I saw the title of this post and had mild hopes, but they were very swiftly dashed. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Namaste, friend. Most dreams are psychological. They are depictions of our Ego and emotions/desires that are manifested during sleep. Trust me, I'm a huge dreamer since as long as I can remember. The nightmarish and scary dreams are manifestations of your inner most fears. I used to have almost exactly the same type of dreams that you do almost everyday. After waking up from those episodes, I was scared to death of falling asleep again. It's like a whole different world altogether. But it's mostly scenery made up by your own psyche.

There are dreams that are OBE or Out-of-Body Experiences. But from what you described to me, your dreams are not OBE. Those dreams are lucid, meaning you can control the circumstances by your thoughts, similar to in real life. OBE dreams are literally when your soul is separated from your body (it's still connected by a light stream, don't worry). In OBE, you explore and interact with the environment and people around you. It doesn't tell a story nor have a linear dialogue like in ordinary dreams.

Anyways, in order to stop having "bad" dreams, you need to become more spiritual, thereby praying, reading spiritual books like the Bible, and having more faith in God. By your mere faith, the fears deep in the subconscious will lessen each day until your dreams become more pleasant and peaceful. You may even have OBE dreams too, and those are always wonderful. You see, God is inside each and everyone one of us. When we sleep, the Divine Spirit of God will try to speak to you. But because our minds usually have emotional and/or psychological issues, we warp the imagery that God is trying to communicate with us into morbid and odd dreams. That's why by becoming more spiritual, God's communication with you will become more attuned with Him; thus you will have peaceful dreams. Your mind is no longer miscommunicating with God.

I hope that helps. Peace be with you.

edit on 10/12/2016 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/12/2016 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join