It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

He's going onto an open air balcony to make an announcement? Surely he can't be that stupid.
I wonder how far out the sniper will sit.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

They don't want to kill him, they want to barbecue him.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

He's going onto an open air balcony to make an announcement? Surely he can't be that stupid.

He's spoken from the balcony plenty of times before.

Nobody wants to kill him, he's not worth the effort.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here we go, its going to be a wild ride

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: ColdChillin

He's spoken from the balcony plenty of times before.

Nobody wants to kill him, he's not worth the effort.

Dont be silly. Im sure you know he has an encrypted 80GB file dispersed with un-redacted classified documents and substantial leaks from which a password will be sent out automatically through multiple channels should Julian not be alive to constantly enter a code to halt its release.

If he hadn't, he'd have been suicided by now with a double gunshot wound from two different angles to the back of the head.

And I hope yall on ATS have his insurance file downloaded.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Whether it's Julian Assange or Edward Snowden or Alex Jones or any other high-profile "truth speaker", they continue to live because they are serving some useful purpose to those who could have them not live. "Heart attack", "suicide", "gym accident", "robbery-murder" – these are the things that happen when people with high visibility stop being useful. Why are they useful? Ahh!! That is the question. Trust nothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Well I hope that he does have something to share as I know this world sure is not being as clear and up front as it should. They state this is for our national security, not to share secrets with the outside countries. However those outside countries know what is going on, using drones spy agencies and hacking on mass. So the only people that do not know what is going on is those of us that pay taxes to the country we live in. So again, I hope someone like Julian has something to share of worth.

I wonder however, he is saying it live. I would not be surprised it agencies had the ability to delay his feed by so many minutes so that if anything is said wrongfully they would cut his cord. Interesting point? No?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Did I put hillary on a pedestal? No I didn't.
You just have some sick need to come after me because I am a Hillary supporter.
And because you know as well as anyone with eyes and ears that she's the better candidate. Trump people hate that fact so they attack and attack and ...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Did I put hillary on a pedestal? No I didn't.
You just have some sick need to come after me because I am a Hillary supporter.
And because you know as well as anyone with eyes and ears that she's the better candidate. Trump people hate that fact so they attack and attack and ...

I've only seen evidence of dramatic physical violence against Trump supporters to the point people will not wear Trump hats, T-Shirts or put yard signs in public. Is that the kind of world you want to live in? Is so, vote Hillary.

It's subjective who is the better candidate. I'd say Trump has more streets smarts than Hillary and would handle dealing with the country better than she would. My opinion, like yours, is just as valid.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'd say Trump has more streets smarts than Hillary and would handle dealing with the country better than she would.

Street smarts?
Yeah, cuz he's from the streets, man.

So, what did Julian have to say, anyway?

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'd say Trump has more streets smarts than Hillary and would handle dealing with the country better than she would.

Street smarts?
Yeah, cuz he's from the streets, man.

So, what did Julian have to say, anyway?

Well, this race is turning into "Mortal Kombat".

Crickets from Julian Assange.
edit on 1-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you read through the site, there is plenty of information to prove politics is nothing more than pandering and money.

I've never seen you post a negative thing about Hillary, and I've seen you defend her on almost all points. Being better than an idiot doesn't even make her good. You like her be honest.

EDIT: I find it odd you feel like I'm attacking you when you always call people who don't support the second most unliked candidate of our lives sexist, racist, and all the other ists. Classy, attack alot of logical people for not liking Hillary than act victimized.

And I go after everyone on this site who think any politician right now is looking out for any of our interests, so don't act like I'm singling you out.

I hit Trump supporters to as he is just playing a game.
edit on 1-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Assanges press conference is October 4th.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I didn't know you had read every post about hillary that I've ever written. Why? Stalker???

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Which makes sense, as it will be the tenth anniversary of WikiLeaks' founding. There's bound to be some talk from Assange on that date.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I hope everything he's going to say is in writing, just in case something happens to Mr. Assange while he's out on that balcony. I would say it from inside the building if I were him. Have you seen the DIRT that his organization has exposed on politicians all over the world? It's amazing this guy is still alive.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It will need to be very significant given he has dragged this out so long.
It's also just before the VP debate, so hopefully it can be raised then to bring it to a bigger audience.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Announcement canceled.

heatst.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Announcement canceled.

heatst.com...

Julian got 25 million in an offshore account and a pass to go free most likely.

The big bomb will never come.

Julian took the blue pill.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
I don't blame him for canceling. Entire internet is buzzing with people concerned about his safety coming out on the balcony like that. Especially if it has something to do with Hillary Clinton.

he can just release the announcement and documents in his typical style. That will be satisfactory. though, as I have pointed out previously it is not needed because Hillary will implode on her own.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join