It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: ghostrager

Waiting for this!

You and the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
There's not much on this other than a simple line of text on Breaking News.

They released this:

Wikileaks: Julian Assange to make live announcement Tuesday from Embassy of Ecuador in London - statement

It may either be about his ongoing battle in Sweden or it could be about email leaks, or both. They aren't saying when he will make the announcement and Wikileaks has yet to say on their twitter.

Since it's coming just a day after the debate where Trump royally screwed up, I can't help but think he will touch on the next set of leaks. Wikileaks twitter had a lot to say last night about the debate with a good 20 tweets.

He was obviously not pleased with Trump's performance. I'm sure he knows that the news is picking apart the debate and will continue to do so for the next week. It wouldn't suprising me if he decided to throw a wrench in and announce when the next set of leaks will come.

Ghost

UPDATE: I haven't found anything from wikileaks regarding this so I searched twitter for "Assange announcement" and found this:

Julian Assange set to make an announcement from his balcony in London next Tuesday, according to @WikiLeaks

If he is gonna do it from his balcony then that can only mean one thing. He has been granted a pardon.
He will be able to leave the embassy and go on about as if nothing ever happened.

This also means you can kiss that H-bomb on Hillary goodbye. Someone has been pulling strings and i'm sure its the Clintons.

He probably had dirt on her, but there is a reason he hasn't released anything.
I really wouldn't make much more of it guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

I imagine a certain de Rothschild and the other mothers of darkness have been doing their level best to make a deal with Assange in order to spare their acolyte Hillary Clinton, but that woman and her ilk in the White House means open season warfare with Russia ... and Assange based on Wikileaks other international concerns will not allow the world to be plunged into another war that benefits Soros, Rothschild, and the oligarchs from hell.

If he received a pardon, I would expect him to be dead the night following his departure from the Ecuadorian Embassy, and if I can see that one coming down the pike, then I am certain Assange will not only smell the rat but skin it.

Honestly, his best game in my opinion has been to master the threat, to wield it like a dangling sword over the heads of the monsters at the top of the political and financial structures. If he should have some real "intelligence bombs" to drop, he would do so sparingly ... unless the time was right for the 'nuclear option'.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary used up all of her points, but Trump did not. So, yes. But the debate isn't the topic here...

Really?

She just smiled while Trump continued to dig his hole deeper during the debate. I'm afraid she's barely scratched the surface...

I don't envy America. This choice you have is probably the worst in a looooong time.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Hillary used up all of her points, but Trump did not. So, yes. But the debate isn't the topic here...

Really?

She just smiled while Trump continued to dig his hole deeper during the debate. I'm afraid she's barely scratched the surface...

I don't envy America. This choice you have is probably the worst in a looooong time.

That last section you wrote sums it up.

1. Choice one , cut off an arm
2. Choice two , cut off a leg

Pick one because there are no other options.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I searched through Wikileaks twitter feed and haven't seen any mention so I'm not sure where this guy even got the info from. But if it is true, it would be next tuesday, not today

It is likely that WikiLeaks sent out some media alerts to news organisations about the upcoming announcement, but have yet to make a public statement about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Really?

That last section you wrote sums it up.

1. Choice one , cut off an arm
2. Choice two , cut off a leg

Pick one because there are no other options.

Exactly...

It's a terrible situation. I can only imagine the effects it will have on your country, and the international community in general.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

They released this:

Wikileaks: Julian Assange to make live announcement Tuesday from Embassy of Ecuador in London - statement

It may either be about his ongoing battle in Sweden or it could be about email leaks, or both. They aren't saying when he will make the announcement and Wikileaks has yet to say on their twitter.

Since it's coming just a day after the debate where Trump royally screwed up, I can't help but think he will touch on the next set of leaks. Wikileaks twitter had a lot to say last night about the debate with a good 20 tweets.

He was obviously not pleased with Trump's performance. I'm sure he knows that the news is picking apart the debate and will continue to do so for the next week. It wouldn't suprising me if he decided to throw a wrench in and announce when the next set of leaks will come.

Ghost

UPDATE: I haven't found anything from wikileaks regarding this so I searched twitter for "Assange announcement" and found this:

Julian Assange set to make an announcement from his balcony in London next Tuesday, according to @WikiLeaks

If he is gonna do it from his balcony then that can only mean one thing. He has been granted a pardon.
He will be able to leave the embassy and go on about as if nothing ever happened.

This also means you can kiss that H-bomb on Hillary goodbye. Someone has been pulling strings and i'm sure its the Clintons.

Not necessarily. He has made statements on the balcony before - three times if i recall correctly.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With the reputation of the Clinton's and their political machine a balcony would be the last place I would want to be if I really had some damaging dirt on her.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

🍻

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No I'm not . I am the biggest freedom loving accepts everybody cry for the starving masses person you will never meet.
But you go ahead thinking you can define me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Granted, I'm a patient man, especially knowing that I'm a Chicago Cubs fan, but come on Julian, can we get this lady indicted once and for all??

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You mean conspiracy theories about her horrible medical history.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

They released this:

Ghost

Not necessarily. He has made statements on the balcony before - three times if i recall correctly.

That's what I was wondering.. What does Assange scream from his balcony? If it involves the USA (which I doubt), his words won't mean much, unless PHYSICAL PROOF is delivered afterwards.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except when it comes to wikileaks releasing information people deserve to know about many things including Hillary, you laugh at it.

It irritates me when people push indoctrination that one party or one candidate is so perfect. When in reality they push the same agenda.

Obama carried out and even expanded many of Bush's (TPTB's) agenda.

I understand someone supporting either candidate as they both are horrible so take your pick, but don't prop them on a pedestal and act like the two possibly most disliked candidates in history are perfect.

You'll sound more believable when you can acknowledge their many imperfections instead of pushing propaganda against controversy against your candidate.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He will be found dead with two bullets in the head in a flaming crashed airplane. It will be ruled a suicide.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So where's this announcement? Tuesday has come and gone.

The Swedes will be interviewing him any day now. Ecuador wants him out of their embassy. Whatever he's got to say (and I'm not even convinced he has anything to say) I doubt it's going to be earth-shattering.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
He will be found dead with two bullets in the head in a flaming crashed airplane. It will be ruled a suicide.

That was the ruling for most of the homicides, err suicides in Arkansas when bill and hill were there. and Vince Foster... and Ron Brown... and the sole survivor of that incident who died of a broken neck while in flight to Ramstein AFB.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: AshFan

That was the ruling for most of the homicides, err suicides in Arkansas when bill and hill were there. and Vince Foster... and Ron Brown... and the sole survivor of that incident who died of a broken neck while in flight to Ramstein AFB.

I like to call them, "Involuntary assisted suicides".

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

i wonder if this will be about his sexual assault charges

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join