It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Transgender is Difficult enough I am sure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This debate over transgender bathroom issues is stupid.

If I am dressed like a woman and I have a male sex organ, I am going into the womens bathroom into a private stall and it is nobodies business. I am there to use the toilet. I go and then wash my hands and leave. You will never see or know about my penis.

If I am dressed like a man and I have a womens sex organ you will never know. I am not going to use the urinal, I am going to go to the toilet in private. Wash my hands and leave. You will never know I about my vagina.

If I am dressed like a man and try to go into the womens bathroom, I am asking for trouble.

If I am dressed like a woman and try to go into the mens bathroom, I am asking for trouble.

Basically, it comes down to how I identify as to which bathroom I am going to use and it is absolutely nobodies business what I am in the privacy of a stall. My sex organ is none of your damn business, if I am a transgender. Even if you think I am not supposed to be in there because I do not look the traditional part. It is still none of your damn business or the governments.

Stay out of my damn pants or skirt, let me use the damn bathroom, wash my hands and go about my merry damn way.

You are worried my cooties will rub off on you or your kids? Really? Look, any children that go to any bathroom unassisted by an adult are vulnerable, whether I am transgender or not, just ask the church how many children have been abused by clergy in the sanctity of their own parishes. Were those children protected? No.

Tell me what the hell difference it makes? None. People that are transgender are not trying to hide in plain site like people that have agendas, they are simply trying to be something they feel comfortable with. They are trying to assimilate themselves in a public world instead of being ashamed and hiding behind closed doors under lock and key.

Leave them alone and worry about the real problems facing all of us or just try protecting your children from the pedophiles, they are the one's that act charming and friendly and do what they can to fool you, not the transgender people of the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's stupid in several ways and one of the ways it is stupid is that the rest of us are seemingly forced to indulge these people in their delusions that they are the opposite sex. A male still has an Xy chromosome is every cell in HIS body and a woman has XX in every cell in HERS. No amount of hormone therapy is going to change that. You can tack a stick on the end of a female and that doesn't make her a male, and carving a hole in a male doesn't make him female. he still has an Adam's apple and male musculature. This is completely delusional behavior.

What I find absolutely abhorrent is giving "puberty blockers" to kids as young as eight years old because they may have expressed to be of the opposite sex, usually by lesbian mothers, who want to "preserve the kid's choice." These people are mucking up kids' lives. What they are doing ought to be illegal.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So much ignorance in this post.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
just because you are dressed like a woman? its mostly about personality and how you look when naked!!

And It could be argued that they do want to hide in plain site, doesn't mean theres any agenda.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bathrooms are pretty straightforward, it's when you bring locker rooms, showers etc, into the equation that things get a bit more complicated.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And then we get into the issues of public locker and dressing rooms where mostly everyone gets to know what equipment you have or not ...

What then because this issue spills over into that.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Any transgender has to keep their underwear on? Simple.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Men dressed as women, women dressed as men have been using bathrooms forever, and nobody was ever the wiser for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The delusion is the denial of the Gender-Spectrum documented throughout History. The Delusion is this Imposed binary system of "Gender" and "Sex" that is falsely enforced.

How do you account for Intersex?

How about these stories?

www.medicaldaily.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
abcnews.go.com...

What about de la Chapelle syndrome?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What's the evolutionary purpose of people thinking they are the opposite sex? If there isn't ine, then it's a mental illness. Stop using the mentally ill, for political gain

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

They need to stop using me for their political gain...The fundraisers and sponsors are pulling my invisible strings. Of course?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Any transgender has to keep their underwear on? Simple.

Yeah let's force transgender people to shower in their underwear....

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Transgender folks who haven't fully transitioned are usually very embarrassed about their private parts - they tend to be pretty discreet and private while changing in public. I'm sure you could find the odd example, but by and large they don't flaunt their "stuff" when it doesn't match who they are inside.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Why? We have unisex bathrooms changing rooms eto at swimming baths etc...no one is bothered. We are all human and if you equate nakedness or what we do in toilets..well you have a problem.
So stop be prudish and live and let live.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I don't care about transgender people using the bathroom they are dressed for and using the stall to do their business. What I do have a problem with is when I am told I have to indulge their fantasy that they are not the sex they were born.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Population control has evolutionary value.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
True, I always thought transgender people liked to keep a low profile. Why the need for transgender facilities all of a sudden, though? Are the transgender people demanding it? I doubt it. It was probably politicians who thought of it when they were brainstorming ways of becoming even more politically correct. "Caitlyn" Jenner probably had some influence, too.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
We have unisex bathrooms changing rooms eto at swimming baths etc

Who is 'we'? Where do you live?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

People are not wanting "privacy" anymore. They want to shout hey guess what I am the opposite sex using your restroom. No one USED to notice before everyone wanted noticing! Now they want all the laws and all the language changed for their minorities.

So where is this all going?

Canada’s highest court has just ruled that some sex acts between humans and animals are legal.

The bible (old Testament) believed in by nearly all the world's religions is under attack because of "hate speech" People are not going to be able to openly speak of their belief.

A man’s item shall not be on a woman, and a man shall not wear a woman’s garment; whoever does such a thing is an abhorrence unto Adonai.
— Deuteronomy 22:5

The Bible as Hate Speech? Gays Win Big in Canada

www.christianheadlines.com...
www.breitbart.com...

Goodbye to 'he' and 'she' and hello to 'ze'?

www.cnn.com...

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

abcnews.go.com...

Teachers banned from calling students 'boys and girls'
Read more at www.wnd.com...

In that op-ed, LGBT activists were encouraged to take the offensive against any individual or group that does not agree with their worldview.

“Create a specific anti-fascist infrastructure of social media, legal, research and watchdog groups to expose and defeat the right wing culturally and politically,” writes the article’s authors, a trio of LGBT rights activists. “In sum, the work ahead for queers is to be transformative, not transfixed.”

A perusal of commentary from LGBT leaders shows that marriage was never the end game. The next step will be for activists to fan out throughout the 50 states, with a special focus on those less-friendly states in the Bible Belt and middle America.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 24-9-2016 by Abysha because: Nooooope...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join