It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens avoiding Earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
And in all that time, the laws of physics have never been broken.

Which is pretty much what you'd need to do before interstellar travel was viable.

In 1902, the heavier than air powered aircraft was impractical. Supersonic flight was seen as impossible. The atom bomb was impossible. Space flight was impossible.

These objections were based on technological restrictions, not physics.

Physics is only as good as our current understanding of it. It is constantly evolving. Your thoughts there are trapped in the "now". We don't know what we don't know....yet.

We've tested the laws of physics repeatedly. We know their limitations. Even if by some miracle interstellar travel was achieved, the vast timescales involved preclude it from being a viable option for living creatures.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Aliensun

What, in your opinion, is the most important question?

Answer: How to change this world into the milder attributes of the UFO kids that I mentioned without destroying our world because of this incredible blockage of cogitative dissidence that prevents even the most intelligent and well-read person from seeing what is happen at this instant.

Let us view ET contact as every bit as complex as the situation we also face with accepting quantum theory versus what we "thought" was the way the universe was made.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Ah, but as my signature line tells, physics--even as we know it can be circumvented. Birds weight too much to float in the air, but wings allow them to fly and that is a simple side-stepping principle of nature. Now, why can't technology develop a way to eliminate mass so that flying to the stars is as a simple of a process as wings for a bird? Obviously, the ETs and us with our triangles have evidently solved that relatively minor problem. ('Course, there are forces that don't want to discuss UFOs or that wonderful aspect of utility that they attain.)

Why would anyone these days as quantum physics comes to the fore want to maintain that what we know all there is to know about physics and how to manipulate it?

edit on 25-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Op its not so much avoiding as they have orders to not come visit. only a select few are allowwed to visit from time to time. its highly regulated.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Ah, but as my signature line tells, physics--even as we know it can be circumvented.

No they can't.

Birds weight too much to float in the air, but wings allow them to fly and that is a simple side-stepping principle of nature.

No it's not. Birds have hollow bones and wings that are perfectly shaped for flight. That's not a case of sidestepping physics, it's a case of an animal with features that take advantage of physics to facilitate flight.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Op its not so much avoiding as they have orders to not come visit. only a select few are allowwed to visit from time to time. its highly regulated.

Evidence please. What is your source for this claim and how can you prove it is true?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Birds weight too much to float in the air, but wings allow them to fly and that is a simple side-stepping principle of nature.
Actually, it is a demonstration of natural principles.

edit on 9/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

We've tested the laws of physics repeatedly. We know their limitations.

No. We've tested what we are currently aware of.

Theoretical physics

Look up the meaning of the word theory.

Then, look at the Einstein–Rosen bridge - Wormhole

There may be applications of theoretical physics that can be manipulated to our advantage.

You really are thinking too small.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm struck numb with your reply. You absolutely agree with me but can't see that you do?

Look at it this way: The birds do the impossible with the use of the natural "device" of air, the atmosphere.

UFOs and our mysterious triangles use technological devices that cancel their mass and which allow instant stops, starts, turns and even star crossings. Pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Actually, it is a demonstration of natural principles.

Well, yeah, the reason for my example of how pure, textbook physics taken literally can be wrongly interpreted. You know, exactly how they claimed that man would never fly. C'mon, Phage, you can do better than that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You know, exactly how they claimed that man would never fly.

Some did. The ones that did not understand the physical principles involved.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: ssenerawa

When is a human ripe?

When they're too plentiful for the earth to sustain. Fat and suckulant, seasoned via Mosanto

edit on 25-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Evidence please. What is your source for this claim and how can you prove it is true?

Source does not visit this site anymore and even if they did I would not say who for fear they would be a target for reprisal. And you know good as I do that If i had evidence i would be black bagged and dead most likely.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Source does not visit this site anymore and even if they did I would not say who for fear they would be a target for reprisal. And you know good as I do that If i had evidence i would be black bagged and dead most likely.

Well that was a predictable load of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You know, exactly how they claimed that man would never fly.

Some did. The ones that did not understand the physical principles involved.

And you can't recognize that this is exactly where science is, like the "impossibility of rocks falling from the sky"? Our current understandings about faster than light travel, quantum physics, a conscious universe, multiple universes, and psi are all in a muddle at this time. It should be clear to anyone except the dogmatic scientist that everything is questionable these days. The very foundations of science are now in doubt--true, a broad assessment, but that about covers the situation.

I continually marvel about those that deny and deride the concept of massless motion when it is so easy to envision (and be recognized if you have a good UFO/triangle sighting). What are the motives that drives this denial of UFOs and massless flight?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well that was a predictable load of nonsense.

And true to form you play the song exactly as predicted and programmed by your Goverment. conditioned denial is a great tool.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse
We still haven’t made contact with intelligent life on other planets? Well they have made contact with us.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
With distance things like TV signals become scattered and diffuse. SETI seems to confuse many, as it's not able to pick up signals that would be so weak, such as radio or TV signals from an alien world. You need a planet within a certain distance, and occupants of said planet building a very powerful transmitter and aiming it at Earth.

Anyhow, there's already another life form here on Earth, that's intelligent and able to see us.

edit on 26-9-2016 by Jake27 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Despite the skeptics 'effort' about the 'impossibility' of extraterrestrial visitations, you already have unknown aircrafts doing 'impossible' maneuvers, registered many times by radar, since several decades, landings, non-human humanoids sighted by thousands of people around the world walking close to the crafts, physical marks on the soil and surroundings, multiple witnesses at the same time, sometimes people that never met eachother and from different points of view describing the exact same thing, and don't let me start with the abductions, a phenomena registered fro almost a century, passed from generation to generation, physical marks all over the place, external witnesses, fully formed scars that weren't there the day before, 'abductees' disappearing over and over again and nowhere to be found by the relatives sometimes by hours, and on and on...

Yes, we got it, it would be great to have a part of a craft or alien tissue, yes, everything would change then, yes, it would be fantastic and will change human history forever... but NO, you cannot control a phenomena that by definition is more evolved than you, more advanced than you, technologically superior than you.

Sorry, you have to deal with it, because you cannot control it, on the contrary, IT seem to control the whole situation every time a contact operation is issued.

I know that it feels confortable to deny everything, to put yourself in a demanding position asking for 'proof, proof!', but it's not sitting quetly in a fixed position that you find the answers.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Despite the skeptics 'effort' about the 'impossibility' of extraterrestrial visitations

Do any skeptics really believe that extraterrestrial visitation is impossible? Can you find a quote by someone that said that who represents "the skeptics"? The effort is all yours.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join