It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens avoiding Earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They ain't evaiding earth, they are here. Now the bad ones "controll" our society because of us giving up on free will.

Your knowledge is mistaken, you are here to be alot better than your current state.

become aware of your powers, and u will set yourself free.

Then call for the right intervention from aliens that are here to aid you.

Beware of abductions, the good ones ain't here to interferer without our decision of they doing so, they make contact individually touching your soul.

power is knowledge, we "lost" our power to take our own decisions.

Let your willpower penetrate you, love others and let it transcend.

Its there inside of each one of you, search for it.

We lost our dignity, we lost our essence.

The informations that u see now, on tvs Biased information is pure desillusion.

Theres no religions, theres no god.

Theres only a quest for the "supreme being", let go of your fears and thinking, don't let the fear of being wrong viewed get in your way.

Its up for you to take it back individually.

Peace and Love.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
That's completely out of context. We're not in a Big Bang situation any longer (when there were just two elements and no space), but in the Universe as it exists, where the speed of light limitation applies.

At one time it was firmly believed that nothing (physical) could or would ever travel faster than the speed of sound, until we created something that did. It took years of study and countless hours of testing and research to create an engine that was capable of pushing an aircraft past that barrier. In the end they succeeded. Much like in the 1400's they believed that the horizon was the end of the earth and that anything that sailed to the horizon would fall off the face of the planet and be lost forever. Right up until someone did just that and proved without doubt that the world was round.

In the end we will find a way to break the light speed barrier or create a way around it. We are human, It's what we do... well that and kill things, we seem really good at that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There's loads of stuff floating around out there, you just can't see them most of the time. Something is definitely not avoiding Planet Earth, the question is it alien or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think they do come here and they contact who they deem worthy. I'm guessing that would be the good normal people and not people morally corrupt. They could probably care less if everyone thinks they have to land on the Kremlin or the white house lawn. I doubt they spend their time coming here to make contact with a bunch of screwed up people.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
There's loads of stuff floating around out there, you just can't see them most of the time. Something is definitely not avoiding Planet Earth, the question is it alien or not.

Well, its aliens and the other things that hide on the dark are creatures trying to manipulate earth.

As do those bad aliens try too
D

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This topic reminded me of that amazing short story about aliens finding us, but not being able to accept that we're made out of...MEAT! It's a funny and thought-provoking story, but way too long to be posted here, I think. I highly recommend it. Link to the story (in the writer's website) below:

THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT

There could be some truth in it, after all...
edit on 28/9/2016 by Raven_Heart because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If aliens are trying to avoid the Earth, they're doing a terrible job of it. They couldn't even avoid my neighborhood. I'm not sure if this is a thread for serious discussion, but if anyone wants to know if aliens are here, the answer is yes.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: billydebunker

Interesting. Would you care to elaborate, please?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker
If aliens are trying to avoid the Earth, they're doing a terrible job of it. They couldn't even avoid my neighborhood.

Well that's really interesting. Would you say Its as if they cant help themselves and are really bad at staying hidden? Like they stick out like a soar thumb?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Do thumbs soar? Some alien ships do.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse
I do find it believable maybe a minority of UFO sightings are genuine. It's possible aliens are watching us from a distance, as we watch animals. Maybe once or twice they came too close or some of their extremist groups visited. Their watch program is for scientific reasons and to know what our movements are. Beyond that, they're more concerned with their own problems and exploits. We're teh same way. We only go into the wild areas normally for fun, science or to exploit for resources. Lets hope the aliens don't find a reason to exploit Earth for valuables. Chances are they'd vaporize Earth if necessary and only their extremists (think animal rights activists) would complain.

There're a couple probelms with this idea though. How do they hide the waste energies of their spacecraft and civilization? It seems to me we should have detected something if they were very concentrated. One possibility is hte aliens are very sparse--they strongly control their population and waste. This also suggests they're not consuming vast amounts of energy--as in eating large groups of stars or gulping down galaxies for dinner. Another is they have access to advanced technology which--apparently--defies the laws of physics by not giving off waste energy. So they're cloaked and we can't see them.

As a result of the above, it's possible aliens didn't come here in spaceships. Instead microprobes came here, possibly long before we were here. Once hte microprobes arrived, they started building bases on a moon, asteorid, planet or comet. Using the materials available, the aliens were manufactured. This way nobody has to travel here, consuming vast energies and being easily spotted. BUT why do they have to come here at all? Can't they send AI? Can't they watch us with ultra megalithic deepspace telescopes? Can't they use spy probes to watch us? With all of their technology, being nearby may not be necessary.

EDIT: I've read the best way in space to stay hidden is to first know where your "enemy" is. If the aliens want to be hidden, they need to know exactly where our surveillance systems are located. And they also need to keep loud noises (ex: engines) to a minimum. If htey know what our surveillance systems are looking for, that will help them too--we can't see everyting at once, we have to first identify something strange.

Some links:
www.abovetopsecret.com - Denying Ignorance About SETI: It's Not Just About Radio Anymore...
www.astrobio.net - Advanced Alien Civilizations Rare or Absent in the Local Universe...
edit on 10/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

Do thumbs soar? Some alien ships do.

ha! I new it! have fun.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Why, thank you. You too!
edit on 1-10-2016 by billydebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

"Now if you want to point out that the molecules in our bodies were originally manufactured in stars, or that perhaps (Perhaps!) life was seeded here by life on asteroids or meteorites, therefore we are technically "aliens" I will give you that"

Thank you my old friend, we always seem to find common ground no matter how far apart our thoughts are on many subjects. Good to hear/read your voice/writings.

edit on pm1031pmThu, 06 Oct 2016 17:13:47 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

edit on pm1031pmThu, 06 Oct 2016 17:14:35 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
1. There are no aliens. We're the only game in town, despite the illogical argument that space is "too big" to only have one intelligent species in it.
2. Even if there were aliens, space is really, really big, and we're kind of in the boondocks of the galaxy.
3. Some self-loathing humans think we may be somehow "too evil / dangerous" to contact, but we could be pikers compared to whatever could survive life in space.
4. They are here, but hidden for some very human-sounding reasons.
5. Aliens are not programmed into the virtual reality simulation we're locked into.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join