It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: mirageman

whats up with the blood on the pics ?

Maybe Tom had to sweat it to get these pics out?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LennyBruce

I've been listening to what Tom has had to say since day 1. I felt when people really didn't appreciate what he was doing, I sat there thinking "This is THE guy"..........

Thanks for joining the discussion. I'll be perfectly honest and say that my instincts are that whatever this 'project' Tom DeLonge is working is possibly a number of things. But none of them are 'disclosure'. It feels like a huge marketing project involving some top brass and possibly disinformation. However truth can be stranger than fiction so it's important to keep an eye on developments and keep an open mind.

edit on 12/10/16 by mirageman because: because I can

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigFootsDick

Yes it is, however, in a tv series, they might discuss both the "truth" and "disinformation" efforts regarding UFO history... Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

As always, I want to see the information before declaring it to be true or false or whatever, but think of what this CONFIRMS.

TD was and hopefully still is in direct communication with the people that he says he is. He is not faking that. He thought this was a private communication and he would now be lying to Podesta, nor would he invoke the General or Lockheed.

The trailer was very interesting.

I think, more and more, that Tom is the real deal.
I'm going to go ahead and say it. This isn't just some attention seeking guy looking to make a buck on the UFO circuit. This is serious stuff.

Is he being played? Or is it just time that some things came out into the open and they figured TD was a good delivery device for the masses and would bring it a lot more attention and backstory/explanation than a government official giving a press conference.

Time will tell.

AB

ETA: I hope TD does not get in trouble because of this stupid hack. I hope the General is not going to shut it down because his name was revealed.

edit on 12-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Puhlease, he sucks as musician, without his band he wouldn't be called one, he didn't write the books, he isn't the one making this "documentary" or movies, at best he is blissfully unaware and used, most likely he is a disinformation stooge.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

See the disclosed second batch of Podesta emails.

meetings with Podesta. Arranging meetings with Podesta and Spielbergs team...

It writes itself.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Puhlease, he sucks as musician, without his band he wouldn't be called one, he didn't write the books, he isn't the one making this "documentary" or movies, at best he is blissfully unaware and used, most likely he is a disinformation stooge.

Well, next time you talk to General MaCasland, Poedsta and the folks at Lockheed, make sure you let them know that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

....Is he being played? Or is it just time that some things came out into the open and they figured TD was a good delivery device for the masses and would bring it a lot more attention and backstory/explanation than a government official giving a press conference.....

Yes that, of course, is the question we don't have the answer to.

Why do we need a mass marketing project though? Because it still smells like one. You want the truth, you can't handle the truth. You shall have fictional books, movies even a TV series first. But we already have plenty of sci-fi books, movies and TV series.

Also why is Tom DeLonge seen as a good delivery device? His best selling album sold 15m copies worldwide 0.002% of the global population. Assuming no fans bought two copies and everyone still loves them.

These are also questions that need answering properly. But we must watch and wait.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'd imagine Tom encountered a 'whistleblower' who opened his mind at some point.

Beyond that, I think there are birds of a feather in the government who suspect something Alien occurred. Tom is probably their latest attempt at forcing disclosure.

No doubt they will be joined by a few military men as well as men of Science.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm almost entirely convinced TD is the real deal.
Don't forget he hid his sources and the General has at least turned out one to be pretty much the cherry on the pie.

What all these disclosure efforts are now confronting is huge amount of skepticism their forerunners created in the past.

I have long thought that Roswell was a Trojan horse. I agree with his reasons, that greys knew what the microchip in particular would do to our society - we are all more distracted than ever from realising the true nature of our minds and reaching enlightenment.

Roswell probably wasn't the first 'crash' the Cape Girardeau craft in 1941 may well have taken to Washington DC by FDR.

The deals they made with the greys again we were massively outplayed. Abductions have given them hybrids which are allegedly here already. Quite what will happen now is anyone guess but it can't be long before the endgame.
The faster this is out in the open the better.
I don't by any means think all ETs are bad but we need the truth to evolve to a much more advanced state of both being and technology. Ed Mitchell was pretty convinced of that too.

You can align yourself with the nature of the universe and gain realisation just don't expect to know all the answers. It is experiencial not anything to do with knowledge or power.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why do we need a mass marketing project though? Because it still smells like one. You want the truth, you can't handle the truth. You shall have fictional books, movies even a TV series first. But we already have plenty of sci-fi books, movies and TV series.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes zazz. My 'opinion' at the moment is still basically this.

Tom is interested in sci-fi. Wants to work on his own TV series or movies. Sees a bit of George Lucas and Stephen Spielbierg in himself, knows a thing about UFOs as well. He has a bit of cash. Has been a successful business man from his time playing four chords in a song over the years (yes he knows a minor 7th when he strums a golden chord sequence).

Tom meets a guy from the Pentagon or somewhere important in the military. Has an idea. Tells Hollywood. Needs a bit more. Tells the government. Emails John Podesta from his i-phone. Strikes lucky. Suddenly he's got his name on a whole bunch of merchandise for his works of fiction coming out. But of course there will be documentaries as well! Gotta keep it real.

Now maybe the US government really is covering up the truth about UFOs the Universe and everything along with all of its Western Allies and even sworn enemies as well. Maybe shouting "Jesus" really will stop alien abductions.Maybe even Blink 182 fans are the right demographic 'insiders' would deem perfect to leak the truth to and they got enormously lucky because Tom came snooping.

Or maybe he's their minor 7th chord to make it all sound perfect.

As they say in America "you do the meth"

I may have spelled that wrong.

I also still think we should wait and see how it develops. Keep an open mind without exposing it to the toxins out there in the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Honestly Mirage, I think you are wrong. I can't prove it though, and so your opinion is certainly as good as mine in the wide scheme of things.

Yeah, he's marketing it, whatever "it" is. Why?

Because our culture is moved by story -- it is how we are wired, from the first entertainment and myth, legend and song drummed around the clan campfire to the multi-million dollar flash and sizzle of modern film, story feeds us, informs us, and sinks into our consciousness far better than, say, a dry treatise on "the facts of ufology" or some guy in a military uniform giving a ten minute press conference, or even an article in a famous journalistic publication that is caught up in the spotlight for a flash and then dives down to be covered up and over by the flood of daily news.

IF there is some complex truth that needs to be told, and IF there is some history that needs context in order to be understood, and IF there is something we need to know and that needs to inspire us as well as shift the reality paradigm we all walk around with, it needs to be given a scaffolding and structure in our consciousness - again, that is the role of storytelling.

I think Tom has jockeyed himself into the position to be a major player in the telling of this story, and the framing of the context, as given to him by his "people in the know." That he has the contacts and multiple talents to do this is very interesting. There will be a few competing narratives and outright skepticism. I expect this - cries of "heresy!" will no doubt be raised no matter what he says.

If the story is a wrong one, and he is being made a fool, then this will all go badly. So it is up to those who have discernment to fact-check the presented reality of the story he tells, and to keep their eyes open, connect the dots and follow the threads to see if the pattern is a true one, or another nest of lies, or yet another confusing mix of half-truths and watered down theories.

Let the curtain rise, friend, and then we can all take notes, compare them, wrangle them and get it done the best we can.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I can email them too, you know and write about a fairy causing rainbow coloured unicorn stampedes.
Show me the Podesta answer to TDL and maybe I will give it the benefit of the doubt.
Can you? Because I was searching and only found the one direction, Tom to Podesta.
His pictures were fake, why shouldn't his emails be too?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Or maybe he's their minor 7th chord to make it all sound perfect.

Question is, what does a 7th sound like in drop D?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Posted this already but you no doubt missed it's a photo of TDL , the author A J Hartley and Podesta here.

ajhartley.net...

Copy and paste the link into your browser direct links won't work.

They definitely met

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I'm of the opinion the only way the dark forces can operate is if we don't believe they exist. If we found out about a paedophile ring it would immediately get crushed. Similar thing is happening here as long as the greys can remain just a rumour or a conspiracy noone gives a monkey. If they are real - we have to do something about it.

As long as this remains in the dark it's only going to aid one side. Hopefully some of TDL 's sources will come clean and just say it. This is the perfect opportunity.

What's the press doing? As usual just cutting and pasting the story.

I knew that image existed but all I had to do to find it was type in Podesta and Tom de longe into an image search

It's time we all got on the same page and started whistling the same tune

edit on 13-10-2016 by Impodog because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well one thing is *painfully* obvious to me.

As Tom himself said, he "sold his UFO idea" to some people with some connections.
He marketed himself and his idea.
They didn't find him. This is *not* "disclosure".

(there is nothing to disclose.. but that's a long subject).

So.. the "truth about Tom" is right in front of us.. but people wish to distort it
into something that it is not.

It couldn't be more obvious.

It's like the "devil" walking up to you and he says, "I'm going to steal your soul
with trickery. and here is how I'm going to do it.. Now stand still please!
Or it won't work!".

That's what we are watching.. this slow moving train wreck.

That's my opinion.

Kev

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Okay. Well I will leave you all to the apparent contest of "who can throw down the best TD diss" as I am obviously not In that club.

Being skeptical is important. Pre-judging when only a fraction of the information is available is not how I choose to deal with TD or this subject.

I'm not a "fan" of his and I honestly don't know how this will all turn out. Until more is on the table, enough to understand the theory/evidence he brings, then I'm withholding my judgement and remaining open to hearing him out. You may all be right and then you can smugly point to how you "called it." Or you may be wrong, and will either continue to diss him or change your position as required by evidence.

Or maybe, after all is said and done, we still won't know the truth.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

But I was asking for Podestas answer to the email wasn't I?

Lady Gaga met the Dalai Lama, her child will be the next lama. Here proof. This is about the same level logic and gullibility as your argument.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join