It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hey there MM, nice thread thanks

I don't have much to ad that hasn't already been brought up but I did have a question for you or other ATS'ers. At 15 sec into disney doc, the floating can looking thing, what was that incident called and can you point me to the thread about it. I think it was in gulf shore or some eastern US beach? I remember that vid, on vhs and never heard much analysis about it. Thanks

edit on 29-9-2016 by waftist because: becasue

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: EdwardDrake

lol, that sounds about right..

here he is playing the guitar he got as a bonus for some great dishwashing moves

I hope you're really joking, because you can buy those stickers on eBay

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Wow, didn't knew about that one. Going to give it a look. This makes things even more interesting.

I was actually referencing the 1955 documentary where Disney was contacted by the US Air Force being promised real UFO footage. Since they never delivered it the project was cancelled. This was mentioned in Mirage Men (both book and movie).

Since Tom mentioned that 'it is time' but also said it's possible that his advisors would stop giving him more info I thought of the Disney reference. My general view on the subject makes me lose a lot of details though ...

It's clear/possible they want to spread a message, but are very hesitant at the same time to do so. Now we have TDL using the latest 'omni channel'/social media approach.

Problem is we don't know who his advisors are, something he seems very protective about it. We can speculate about who they are, but as long as we don't know ...
edit on 30-9-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

of course im joking, the point is even if he is not a Mason he is still advertising the secret societies name a hell of a lot "an oxymoron in itself", check out his new bands website it is full of usual "illuminati" symbols and the like.www.angelsandairwaves.com...

And this pic to me says love on his hand but also says evil backwards, its the whole black and white chequed, duality thing. where they believe that balance is needed, good and evil are both Gods way, it is how we evolve, it is stress that makes us stronger through time. survival of the fittest and all that.

this blatantly says love/evil....
eminem also raps a lot on how we should notice words backwards for example "And love is evil; spell it backwards, I’ll show ya"....genius.com...
i am sure the unconscious plays a big part in everything in the universe, and im not sure about much...
edit on 30-9-2016 by Davg80 because: link

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Cool, now we seem to be going somewhere. Do you got a facebook account? Because I don't, if you could screenshot for me what I am missing m.facebook.com... would be much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

i dont do Facebook mate, and i dont know what your saying never mind what your missing, could you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't really get all the hate. Sure the AMA wasn't what people wanted or expected, but doesn't Tom have ADHD? Perhaps he should have refused to do it, or got medicated or something. Perhaps he didn't expect so many questions all flooding in so fast, and such an AMA would be a nightmare to a person who has ADHD.

I don't get either, why people expected something new, as in I don't actually know what you want? Maybe you'd be happier if he came out and said we're being studied by AI aliens/machines, made out of dark matter? Or is that not new enough either?

If he's talking about a link between aliens and a "spirit world," and if he tells us aliens are already here, and they aren't in fact aliens but they come from Earth, but they're invisible to us, and if he mentions intelligence picked up EVP a long time ago, and spirits, ghosts, the soul, and aliens are all interconnected; then someone in the know is really feeding him the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sure, I was following what you said, the love/evil thing was checking what else he is selling found the Poet Anderson, the first word backwards in connection with the first clue is the Teop Evol thing on facebook, which has a bard and a stylised butterfly as profile picture. Since we're talking mason stuff there could be hidden clues.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

did you know that tom delonge is also an anagram for "let go demon"(cue twilight zone music).
could all be relevant or could not,all this TDL stuff is some right good conspiracy stuff nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yes, interesting to see how MK-ultra works. Poor guy, mark my word: he is a chosen victim and this will go Phil Schneider.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a wee mess around with poet anderson on an anagram solver shows that it is an anagram for "end op, treason", sounds about right since he is in cohoots with the CIA....

best anagram site if you like that sort of thing
wordsmith.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist

Hey there MM, nice thread thanks

I don't have much to ad that hasn't already been brought up but I did have a question for you or other ATS'ers. At 15 sec into disney doc, the floating can looking thing, what was that incident called and can you point me to the thread about it. I think it was in gulf shore or some eastern US beach? I remember that vid, on vhs and never heard much analysis about it. Thanks

You mean this strange flying mushroom like thing?

The footage came from the 1990s and was possibly a Williams X-Jet type of craft.

Someone else might be able to enlighten us further.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes, that is the one, thanks. I always thought it was some type of a drone…. back then I suspected(wanted to believe) it may be from aliens. 90's UFO speculation, haha.…so long ago and how far we have come with critical analysis. I do however value pre-digital footage and anomalies. ATS has been such a great learning(un-learning) process for ufos, it's all here it.

Williams X-Jet, hmmm, yes looks similar. Shame there is only 16 sec vid of it. Had to google it:
www.youtube.com...
A turbo fan from a cruise missile, well that's inventive. I was unaware of this 80's invention.
A Thread on craft.
Still I'm surprised there was not more to this story back then.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Crazy jump from musician to ufologist. I'm definitely interested in seeing what more he has to reveal as I believe he believes in the information he's being given and it is a means of slow disclosure by the government so they don't have to openly say they had been lying to us and save as much face as possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HoJu69

if it was a slow disclosure i think they would do it through many different sources and not just through TDL so the question is do we see signs anywhere else that this may be happening... personally i notice things everywhere but that could just be because im looking for it. But recent news of more and more planets that could and should be habitable, with elon musk planning to have a colonization on mars within 10 years and the work that Cern is doing, it would seem that they are getting us ready for many possibilities, i for one am very exited about living in this day and age because we may well be the ones that are privvy to the greatest information dump in human history...... or it may just be an actual dump.
exciting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Not enough tryptamine alkaloids on this planet for me to buy half this $hit.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Demoralizer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Feel good and obliterate a ufo that perceived as a death and destruction by most ats' er.

Sounds like Castedas defense teaching. I stand by what i said.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: vlawde

Feel good and obliterate a ufo that perceived as a death and destruction by most ats' er. Maybe they feel disgusted when someone says jesus come inside me and feel your warmth.

Sounds like Castedas defense teaching. I stand by what i said.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not sure what this is all about as I've only just noticed it

From Wikileaks

General McCasland

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-01-25 16:04
Subject: General McCasland

He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.

Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
[email protected] | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Source : Wikileaks

------------------------------------------------
And also a posting here : WikiLeaks Reveals UFO ​Messages in Clinton Campaign Emails

Linking to a further email from TDL to John Podesta

Important things-

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-10-26 23:13
Subject: Important things-

Hi John-

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg's Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very "important" people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.

Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

--Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
[email protected] | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Source : Wikileaks

Make of that what you will!
edit on 10/10/16 by mirageman because:
fixed link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link