It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Dont give him ideas, please! (lol)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So this means we are all sekret machines, especially if you have the sneezing. This gives it a whole new meaning. Them UFO are out for our precious bodily fluids!!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Did you know if you sneeze and shout 'Jesus' it will make you stop?

That's why we had a Cold War.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s funny... Sekret... in German it means body fluids like mucopus, ichor and other nasty things.

Maybe he should have called his book "Secretion Maschine" instead then?

And instead of Blink181 (182- Tom = 181) doing the soundtrack, have the group "German Sound Machine" do it...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Fantastic thread sir.

Two thoughts.

1) Ufology is an idea virus that affects neuro nontypicalsm to a greater degree than the normal populace

2) That this idea can stop and divert people if presented in the right way

That perhaps, many people are diverted by injected ideas and that this process continues. Often you'll find a discontinuity in their research or thinking. Perhaps some of the following fit one or more of the above

1) Linda Moutlon Howe / cattle mutilation to MJ12
2) Paul Bennewitz / cattle mutilation to underground bases
3) David Icke / from general conspiracy to lizard people

You might be able to include other people, or argue that others shouldn't be included. Tony Dodd, Nick Redfern etc

The process usually follows:
- Maverick researcher uncovers interesting but plausible ideas
- said researcher is approached by expeirencerd revealing a truth. Then a whistleblower approaches them
- A new radical viewpoint emerged and the old research is not returned to

Is Tom an example? Has Richard Hall changed his output or been approached by a whistleblower?

The process is probably still going on...

Nailed it, wash, rinse, repeat.
We've seen this over and over but ignore the pattern. Shame on us!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
SHOCKING!!

Boy the synchronicity of this, maybe Tom has something as I just saw this commercial on t.v.

www.youtube.com...

At the end You can clearly see the alien move the triangle shape by 'thought alone'...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Geat post as always mr Mirageman!

But damn! I enjoyed the first book, even if it did remind me rather too much of W.A. Harbinson's Projekt Saucer series of books.
So now you are telling us that Tom deLonge has apparently gone full retard?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

But damn! I enjoyed the first book, even if it did remind me rather too much of W.A. Harbinson's Projekt Saucer series of books.

That or he's treating his audience as retards. He's also working with Bob Lazar to publish Bob's autobiography.
edit on 24/9/16 by mirageman because: Spilling mystiques

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Jonjonj

That or he's treating his audience as retards. He's also working with Bob Lazar to publish Bob's autobiography.

Well, colour me disappointed!

So I guess there will be no grand revelation then, unless it comes in a leather bound book with a big cross on the front.

Damn.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think I know why he chose the title "Sekret Machines" and not "Secret Machines" It was so people would not get stumped searching google to buy his book.

Just advertising smarts on someone's part.

Google "Secret Machines" and it makes no mention of a book of course, because there was a ROCK BAND NAMED "Secret Machines" that he has no interest in promoting!

Gotcha!
edit on 24-9-2016 by EdwardDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
It´s funny... Sekret... in German it means body fluids like mucopus, ichor and other nasty things.

Well, in Russian and Polish it means "secret." ??

If I remember correctly, there is a whole storyline in the book about Nazi Germany building their "secret" machine in Poland with concentration camp labor...

German is not a language I've ever studied in depth. One site mentioned "sekret" in an "Eccl" context (ecclesiastical?) verses "physiological" - the latter being "secretion", the former being "secret" (i.e. religious?) Now I'm going back to try and find that and I can't. So that one, take with a huge grain of salt.
??

Anyway...

I'm listening to the interview. It is strange stuff. I reserve judgement. For Vallee fans, it has elements of that, as well as incorporating the web of High Strangeness events associated with UFO/ UAP phenomena that we all know about here at ATS. He is bridging that with the "Nuts and Bolts" arguments, which I find refreshing, frankly. I am not in either camp, and see the merits and demerits of both. Perhaps he is onto something? Just...you know...maybe??? I don't know.

TDL has been obsessed with UFO stuff, by his own words, since 7th Grade. He put a bunch of dots together in a particular configuration, and he claims he managed to get some of it right, and that due to being famous and in the right place at the right time, speaking to the right person who connected him to other people, he has been "read into" a lot more, much of which is "classified."

That means that "the higher ups" feel they could have a mutually beneficial relationship where TDL gets "the truth as they know it" and they get the benefit of him being famous already, with ways to get the story out in palatable chunks and accessible media to "the youth." (That could be scary if its all a bunch of BS, though, no?)

Yes, we've heard that before...and yet it is still different. It may turn out that he is being led "down the garden path" and will be ultimately trashed by the people who he feels are helping him, OR he may be telling the truth, or pieces of the truth, or a truth that someone "higher up" wants us to hear.

I think the main thing I ask myself is, okay, how does this jibe with what I've read and my own experiences? Could it be true? And finally, How would I know if it was true or not?

From a spiritual perspective, I have to say, his concept of "The Real God" is very much what I discovered for myself through studying Near Death Experiences for over thirty years (starting back when I was very young), with primary study beginning in High School until now. Then there is my own experience that meshes with that "God Concept." God is Love. We are closer to God "than our life-vein," to quote a middle-easter mystic. So, yeah, I can roll with that.

I'm not endorsing him, by the way, but I am watching and listening carefully. Springer has confirmed through his OWN sources that TDL isn't lying about being in contact with very high-up people regarding this issue. Springer has also said that TDL has poured a massive amount of his personal finances into this effort, which is certainly different than trying to "get rich quick" on the "UFO circuit." How often do we get ANY confirmation that someone is actually meeting with "higher ups" who could very well be in the know about all this stuff we desperately want to learn about?

I'm waiting until the annotated non-fiction stuff comes out to better understand the complexity and completeness of his "take" on the issue. I suggest others wait as well, as in the end, that will be the sticking point. The fiction stuff is sort of like a "basic primer" in fictional form to get "the kids" interested. It is interesting to note what he has included in it, but he does not seek to "prove" anything by it, only to lay groundwork for his theory.

I also find it interesting that he is going to go back and correct his documentary, after he thought it was good to go, because he received new information that showed him either a better story, or errors in his thinking or whatever. If he were just "making it all up" he wouldn't need to do that.

Carry on...

AB

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The fact that he's mentioning things such as a spiritual side to the phenomenon, makes me think he's the real deal.
Sure there maybe a few small things that are nonsense, so the higher up guys have a get out clause (never been a fan of Bob Lazar myself); but the things he's talking about are real.
Saying "Jesus" or names of other religious figures, does seem to have some power over these beings, or at least one species. They don't come here from faraway either, they're already here living on this planet, and probably always have been here living in their realm.
I don't know why he's not brought up EVP yet, perhaps it's dangerous to mess with it?
You can contact these beings through EVP. Often they pretend to be ghosts or spirits, and will play tricks with you, but anyone (good hearing and right equipment) can contact them.

I fear we may actually give them power though. Say you make contact, but they tell you that you're speaking to God, somehow if you believe it, you may end up giving them some form of power. We can create monsters if we're not careful.

Just something that might be helpful to some people. They can't find you if you can clear your mind and do not think about anything. For reasons I don't understand, it makes us invisible to them if we focus the mind on a single point, or just clear the mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lots of speculation in this thread. There are ATS members who have had experiences, yet I rarely hear from them. I wonder why that is?

I like how people dismiss ideas like expanding consciousness/awareness and thinking positively just by labeling it as "new age". How are these ideas bad again? What does this say about people who don't believe in becoming more aware of the self and environment and staying positive? Any of you watch cable nooz programs?

I've been to abduction and encounter groups before and have heard of people invoking Jesus to banish aliens. I've used techniques learned from ceremonial magick to banish them. Of course this sounds utterly batsh!t to the average person. The me from 15 years ago would think the current me is crazy. Thankfully, I'm not into belief - experience is real knowledge/knowing.

I part ways with DeLonge when he says all "aliens" are bad, but most of what he's saying rings true. It's ironic that some posters posit that he's trying to start a cult, when the UFOnauts themselves and factions of the government/intelligence communities have been creating religions and UFO cults for various nefarious reasons. He even mentions this in the interview with Jimmy Church.

Funny that someone mentioned "sekret" meaning "secretion". This is not inappropriate considering the ultraterrestrials interest in reproductive fluids. My theory is that they need something to link them with the physical world or our universe. One of the "big sekrets" of Western occultism involves semen and menstrual blood. These materials have the potential to manifest physicality/create life and can be used to invoke beings or whatever else is the will of the practitioners.

I've said it before - the occult and magick are a huge piece of the puzzle. Nearly everything within the modern UFO phenomenon corresponds with occult lore. The major difference is that the UFO paradigm paints humans as essentially helpless to the whims of the UFOnauts. Kind of like how things are run on a mundane level. We voluntarily give up our power to politicians and religions. We supplicate ourselves to these institutions instead of trusting ourselves and thinking for ourselves. The underlying message is "OBEY". Magick empowers us with practical, usable technology. It is not an escape into fantasy. The irony is that most humans on Earth are living in a fantasy. Magick engages one with reality and forces one to take a good hard look in the mirror and take action. Funny that nearly everyone craps on magick or thinks the occult is inherently evil. "Stay away from that spooky/superstitious stuff!"

Eagerly anticipating the flood of debunkery!

Also, Blink 182 sucks

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

Just saw this, since I was working on my reply while you posted yours.

I think you're spot on about clearing the mind. I've tried using a ouija board several times and never get any results and I think it's because I clear my mind and harbor no expectations. I'm crap at pendulum divination too. The damn thing just hangs completely motionless.

The monsters we create are called larva in some occult traditions. I think DeLonge might've been referencing this when he mentioned amoebas floating around feeding off "energy". They can grow extremely powerful and encourage the specific e-motion they consume. Becoming aware of our thoughts and understanding our feelings helps to shut off the valve of typically negative thoughts that these critters crave.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdwardDrake
I think I know why he chose the title "Sekret Machines" and not "Secret Machines" It was so people would not get stumped searching google to buy his book.

Just advertising smarts on someone's part.

Google "Secret Machines" and it makes no mention of a book of course, because there was a ROCK BAND NAMED "Secret Machines" that he has no interest in promoting!

Gotcha!

Well you are obviously correct because if you google "secret machines" that isn't the name of his book is it? So why would it mention a book? LOL!

But I take your point.

It seems to me that everything possibly related to the UFO phenomenon has been thrown into the mix here. Possibly in the hope that each little bit of the the story sticks with the people who believe in that part of the phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
30 minutes in so far, going to have to to it it several sessions.

Anyone else notice the difference in the way he comes across in this interview versus the AMA? He was short, cryptic and acted like doing the AMA was a bother.

In the interview he seems happy, enthusiastic and giving more details.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This reads like some watered down establishment version of what David Wilcock is saying, except not following the evidence and drawing stupid conclusions.. both Davids do a way better job than this guy. He just comes off like some shill reading a script and his AMA was the worst.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sorry, I got weak.

edit on 25-9-2016 by klassless because: To erase comments.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There is the word "diskret", it translates "discreet". "Geheim" translates to "secret".
...DE -> EN...

I´m not saying that there are not any true parts to the different cases and stories he links together, just his overall conclusion and the way he represents it make it very hard to believe for me. If it´s like he said, the people who showed him all this have profiled him already beforehand. They knew he would spill the beans. If that was their intention, they don´t need TDL for it.

Springer has confirmed through his OWN sources that TDL isn't lying about being in contact with very high-up people regarding this issue. Springer has also said that TDL has poured a massive amount of his personal finances into this effort, which is certainly different than trying to "get rich quick" on the "UFO circuit.

Being in contact means nothing. Just because Springers sources say that, this information can also be part of the game (no offense to Springer). He´s the co-owner of a conspiracy board, disinfo aproofed by him, like it shows, gives it credibility. No saying intentional disinformations spread by Springer but being used for it. While he certainly trusts his sources, if it´s not 1. hand, I would take this with a big spoon of salt as with everything.

TDL said he was going around "banging" on doors. If we assume those are the real deal... It´s not hard to believe there were some phone calls made and he has been "taken care of" in the sense of a disinformation campaign, feeding him bull#. I mean in such installations like he said he was, even the guards have little idea what they are protecting, yet he´s bangs on some doors and they show him all that? An outsider who has nothing in his hands for exchange? What would they gain with that?

I also find it interesting that he is going to go back and correct his documentary, after he thought it was good to go, because he received new information that showed him either a better story, or errors in his thinking or whatever. If he were just "making it all up" he wouldn't need to do that.

Indeed, this is the normal procedure for an honest man. While one could see it as a positive thing, the other one see´s it as the standard. The fact alone that he got back to it and corrected his documentary (let´s leave the content for now..) proofs nothing. It just shows he´s dynamic and not static. In it self it´s a good thing but see how this already convinced you a bit more about him?

Trust me if I say there are enough much more believable (and if you work in the right field, proofable) things to be found on ATS. Just hints, no one really wants to stick his head out...rather not do it... "They" know it very well but part of the physics are slowly coming to light, because in the last two decades civilian research in privately owned long standing companies have developed technology that is not completely in alignment with our currently used standard physic model. In german, if someone asks you to switch the light on, maybe he will respond in a strong swabian dialect: "Mach´ i´ an!"
edit on 25-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join