It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Agreed, way too many celebrities out there, many of which seem to be connected to handlers in their past or at least affiliated with alphabet agencies at one time or another. Left you something in that other thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A very interesting podcast with whitely striber interviewing grant Cameron on the "phenomenon"
consciousness a guy who has built a portal machine also some interesting info on who Tom Delonge
is working with.
I found the interview fascinating and it just had a whiff of truth to it.

The main focus is around an event named The Charley Red Star UFO incident that occurred around
nuclear missile bases in Winnipeg Dakota around 1975-1976.

Well worth a listen as i feel it has relevant info on reality and consciousness etc.
Enjoy.

youtu.be...
edit on 26/9/2017 by stealthyaroura because: wrong place

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
A very interesting podcast with whitely striber interviewing grant Cameron on the "phenomenon"
consciousness a guy who has built a portal machine also some interesting info on who Tom Delonge
is working with.
I found the interview fascinating and it just had a whiff of truth to it.

The main focus is around an event named The Charley Red Star UFO incident that occurred around
nuclear missile bases in Winnipeg Dakota around 1975-1976.

Well worth a listen as i feel it has relevant info on reality and consciousness etc.
Enjoy.

youtu.be...

Link not working. Video deleted?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk
yep, sorry it's been deleted. Fancy that! it was very interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

So if it was so interesting what where they talking about. Delong working with who.

Has anyone stoped think about why on earth the govt would pick him to be the figurehead for any sort of disclosure.

Furthermore anybody ever stopped to think about the fact the govts had stuff to disclose thats classified for decades and never have...because its classified. Big hint here its got nothing to do with aliens.

Anybody ever heard of the term bennewitzed. Ever wonder why the govt occasionally picks stooges to feed heaping spoonfuls of disinformation to? Especially stooges that can get lots of public attention.

Anybody ever heard of the terms red herring? Misdirection? Obsfucation? Counter intelligence?
edit on 8-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I’m sorry I cannot recall the names of the military guys, but there were 4 mentioned.
All high flyers. and as for being bennewitzed, i noticed on another thread where zazzafraz
had put up a pic of tom and I jokingly said "look Tom's even growing a Benowitz style moustache!

I’ve said There drip feeding Tom disinfo before also.
sorry i don't have any more info for ya.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So if it was so interesting what where they talking about. Delong working with who.

I don't know about whether it was in the podcast. That seems to be this one.

But going back about a year DeLonge appears to have been working with Major General William N. McCasland (Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio) and Robert F. Weiss (former Exec. Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin). He is linked with others in politics and the media.

It's somewhere in the first pages of the thread.

Anybody ever heard of the term bennewitzed. Ever wonder why the govt occasionally picks stooges to feed heaping spoonfuls of disinformation to? Especially stooges that can get lots of public attention.

This has certainly been a theme in this thread. The Bennewitz case is slightly different to what (may) be happening with DeLonge. However there is a suspicion that whatever information is being fed to Tom is not for the public's benefit but to serve the higher echelons of the military industrial complex and officialdom. In fact he's confirmed that indirectly himself!

edit on 10/10/17 by mirageman because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join