It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost the 26th. Where's your bomb Assange?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't think Trump wishes to be associated with Wikileaks quite so closely, and certainly not following their lead.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ok, today is the day, it's 6:23 am pacific. If Assange does not deliver today I'm done with him. What about the rest of you? i know some have been giving him until the start of the debate, wishful thinking keeps me there as well but if he's a no show, will you still be supporting him?

Another poster asked where is Assange? Good question.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
ok, today is the day, it's 6:23 am pacific. If Assange does not deliver today I'm done with him. What about the rest of you? i know some have been giving him until the start of the debate, wishful thinking keeps me there as well but if he's a no show, will you still be supporting him?

Another poster asked where is Assange? Good question.

I can wait until the day before the election.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe last minute as to the authorities being able to arrest her at or after the debate? Or as to where only Trump and select few know and use it and the evidence is dropped just before the debate ends. One would think he would release them before the debate to keep his word and stay more credible. The longer he waits the more relevant it seems as well as to worry Hillary and her campaign. If he waited so long it has to be jail worthy and making sure they got it right. Or its so bad he will surely be killed or start a war chasing him.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Or he is grasping at straws due to his hate for Hillary.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Just a reminder to everyone that back in August Assange promised to "bring Hillary down before the debate stage"

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this,I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Is that quote from a verified source?

I feel like we should only believe what Assange says if we actually hear him say it in an interview.

TPTB could be creating false stories about wikileaks to try to harm his credibility.

I have not HEARD him say in any interview that he was planning to release more leaks before the debate.

In the above interview Assange states that he will be releasing material before the election, and that he is spending all his time vetting the batches to make sure they are accurate and presentable. When asked about when he would release it, he said he would release the first batch as soon as it was "presentable" and never mentions a date OR the debates. It is around 14:30 when he says it.

His reputation is extremely important to him, which is why he heavily vets the content he receives to ensure its accuracy. His track record is 100%. He seems very methodical and unlikely to make promises he can't keep. Therefore, I don't think he ever said he would release something before the debates or on a certain date. Please provide a video to prove me wrong.

Otherwise this thread should be moved to HOAX.

edit on 26-9-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Well would have been the first time if you are correct. I am sure you would agree its a witch hunt even with all the damning evidence and e-mails out there so far. So much for the most transparent government as Obama said. Now the FBI and Clinton aides are refusing oversight and transparency? Oh well I know there is a longer list but no need to start a rant.

It is possible he is dramatizing and fabricating as much as possible due to his hate for her. It is also possible he is absolutely correct in his findings and is still fighting for what is right. It is possible that Hillary is a straight up criminal and he is also just doing what he can to survive not just from her.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

Just a reminder to everyone that back in August Assange promised to "bring Hillary down before the debate stage"

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this,I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Is that quote from a verified source?

I feel like we should only believe what Assange says if we actually hear him say it in an interview.

TPTB could be creating false stories about wikileaks to try to harm his credibility.

I have not HEARD him say in any interview that he was planning to release more leaks before the debate.

In the above interview Assange states that he will be releasing material before the election, and that he is spending all his time vetting the batches to make sure they are accurate and presentable. When asked about when he would release it, he said he would release the first batch as soon as it was "presentable" and never mentions a date OR the debates. It is around 14:30 when he says it.

His reputation is extremely important to him, which is why he heavily vets the content he receives to ensure its accuracy. His track record is 100%. He seems very methodical and unlikely to make promises he can't keep. Therefore, I don't think he ever said he would release something before the debates or on a certain date. Please provide a video to prove me wrong.

Otherwise this thread should be moved to HOAX.

I don't believe it was ever said. People are quoting it as coming from the RT interview but it's not in there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep, it was never said. I have been saying it, many others have been too. It wasnt ever f#ckin stated by Assange-- but the ignorant uneducated masses continued to repeat it and debate it as if it were true.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Assange has 3 hours before his colloquially known as Julian "Fulla" Assange.

Debate is on here in Aus on ABC NEWS ch24....looking forward to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So then the moderators should move this thread to HOAX.

Mods?

Help?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm disappointed. I'm sure there's no shortage of dirt on Hillary for anyone brave enough to expose it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

He made the promise, this is totally on him. He needs to man up and own it now.

Where are you, Julian?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The problem here is that you present this as a quote, but you have no source. Can you provide documented evidence that Assange said this exact sentence? Or are you setting him (and the rest of us) up for failure?
edit on 9/26/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

He made the promise, this is totally on him. He needs to man up and own it now.

Where are you, Julian?

It was never said. They are quoting from an interview that did happen, but this statement was never made.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Someone had mentioned on here that ' Before the stage' may very well mean right in front of the damn thing, so i guess he has all the way up until kick off..... the suspense is killing me .

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Someone had mentioned on here that ' Before the stage' may very well mean right in front of the damn thing, so i guess he has all the way up until kick off..... the suspense is killing me .

Well that is a pretty huge stretch, but releasing a leak on the night when it's too late to use doesn't make sense anyway.

Looks like this promise will be Assange's Benghazi!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Heart attck gun shot front the second row ? now thats a huge stretch

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Where is the disconnect here...Assange NEVER said this. There is no interview or transcript of any interview in which this can be attributed. I am dumbfounded at those that are still harping on it.

The interview that everyone is claiming it was from:

That is the ENTIRE interview from start to finish and nothing like this was ever said.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Heart attck gun shot front the second row ? now thats a huge stretch

Haha, he's desperate enough to try I guess!

Poor old Julian, so desperate for attention now that he's no longer a thing. I guess this was his last attempt at stealing the spotlight. It's nearly debate night, his promise is broken, and his credibility is shot to pieces.

Stick a fork in him, he's done!

edit on 26/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join