It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost the 26th. Where's your bomb Assange?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just a reminder to everyone that back in August Assange promised to "bring Hillary down before the debate stage"

Assange: I will not reveal the exact date but I can promise you this,I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

It's the 23rd so it it's either the 24th or the 25th so it doesn't take much to figure out the "exact" date at this point. I've been having my suspicions about Assange lately and if he doesn't deliver, I call foul. Cointelpro, modified limited hangout, mole, whichever applies. If he's going to do it he better do it soon to let the information disseminate and sink in. Not much time left Assange, tick tock.
edit on 23-9-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
Hopefully he does deliver.

Keep in mind, releasing today or over the weekend will do nothing except get buried in the news cycle. The best time to release would be Monday during the day.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've had this in the back of my mind too. I think waiting till Monday is good and bad. It is good because there won't be much time for the "Guilty Camps" to spin their innocence and cover their tracks with a mere few hours before the debate.

The bad news is, from what I've gathered is there are thousands of files. I would think you would need some time to sift through that. Unless they come with a little chart table of special interest, check and read green arrows first kind of thing.

The weekend would be a better amount of time to find the real dirt, but also time for the bad guys to spin it....

Sigh.... Either way, it is still just a matter of time now

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I would think he would do it monday before the debate so trump can use it. I would say today or saturday so it can sink in. However with football saturday and sunday and people more distracted he may wait. Just my thought is he wants to maximize the exposure and limit the distractions. If it is big and is actually covered it could be viral before the debate. But who knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I would think he would do it monday before the debate so trump can use it. I would say today or saturday so it can sink in. However with football saturday and sunday and people more distracted he may wait. Just my thought is he wants to maximize the exposure and limit the distractions. If it is big and is actually covered it could be viral before the debate. But who knows.

That was my first thought.
Drop it very early on Monday morning.
Everyone will be focused on the candidates and the debate that evening, it would be the best time.
It would also leave little time for the Hillary camp to do damage control/spin (which they are actually pretty slow about, IMO) before the debate.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have a question if he really has the bomb of info that is going to being her down, why wait? If this info is so earth shattering and decisive that we the American populace are going to immediately renounce her and jump on the trump bandwagon why wait?

People seem it idolize this man, but what has he really done to earn it? He obviously isn't doing it to help the population or he would send the information out once it is vetted and verified not waiting weeks month or years leaving cryptic messages. He reminds me of a little kid running around screaming I know a secret that you don't....

Either get on with it or get out of the way.

Sorry to derail the thread I just don't get this guy or the fascination with his school yard tactics.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

I have a question if he really has the bomb of info that is going to being her down, why wait?

With today's soundbite day to day living, any bad news dies rather quickly and the public looks at new Brangelina developments.
The best thing for Assange to do would be to drop something Monday and then something else (if he has it) just before the elections.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, and if I am, I'm sure be to corrected. I thought I read the other day, that the drop would occur before the last debate.

Unleash the information hounds.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Julian Assange typifies the problems with self-appointed "saviors of democracy." Namely, he has a personal vendetta against Clinton and he's acting in no small part on it.

Consider the following exchange at a ITV News interview conducted on June 12 of this year (video at link):

The interviewer asks the question:

"Very briefly, I mean plainly what you are saying — what you have been publishing — hurts Hillary Clinton. Would you prefer Trump to be President?"

Here's his response:

"Well uh I think Trump is a completely unpredictable uh phenomena uh you can't predict what he would uh do in office — you can predict a bit more what the Republican party would do in office. Uh from my personal perspective... well you know the emails we published showed that Hillary Clinton is receiving constant updates about my personal situation. She has.. uh.. pushed.. uh for the prosecution of Wikileaks which is still [in training?] so we do see her as a bit of a problem.. uh.. for the freedom of the press in generally[sic]"

A little earlier you can see another reference while he opines that Loretta Lynch wouldn't indict Clinton because she was appointed by Obama and because the FBI would receive unspecified "concessions" from the Hillary Clinton administration:

"we have accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton — we could proceed to an indictment but Loretta Lynch is the DOJ — head of the DOJ of the United States, appointed by Obama — uh Loretta Lynch is the person in charge of our case"

The repeated use of "we" is quite telling as it seems to indicate a sense he has of being part of the American legal and political system which isn't only preposterous, it's frankly disturbing.

Consider the implications here folks. Julian Assange is a foreign actor who is seeking to influence the outcome of the selection of the new head of state of the United States of America based largely on his own personal interests.

Not only is that not at all promoting/preserving democracy but it's an overt intervention in a sovereign nation's political system on the order of what he presumes to admonish Clinton for doing as SoS — and worse yet, his motivation is largely if not mostly personal.
edit on 2016-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I disagree, to me it suits his personal beliefs and vendettas. If he has something that we as a population should be aware of it should be released as soon as it is verified.

That goes for any and all information that he collects squirrling it away to use when it best suits him makes him as bad or worse than the people he perpetuates to be fighting against.

Cordinating info drops to fit into and fight his personal battles and leaving info that he doesn't want or think that we should see on the cutting room floor makes him the worst in reality. People put a lot of trust in a man that has proven to be as human as the rest of us.

For wikileaks to be the true savor of democracy and the USA it should release all information not just what he picks and chooses.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
October surprises come in October.

That is why they are called October surprises.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Do you really need an answer to that? How long has the FBI report been out, and most people still have no idea what's in it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who said Wikileaks is supposed to be "the true savor of democracy and the USA?" It's just another news outlet.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
his well laid plan is in his well laid arse.

this does show republican hypocrisy, the same people defend killing a black guy retroactively, are on their knees here for a rapist.

if he put a quarter of effort into clearing his rape hands than releasing, well nothing on clinton, he might be regarded by some as innocent, rather than a handful of trump nuthuggers that condone his actions.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Assange is too busy figuring out how to beat his rape charge. The conservative media elites are all lining up to give him a free pass on that one.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

took me a second to decipher your gibberish. You do know, after 6 years, he hasn't been indicted... right? So he's been accused, and they want to question him. Kinda like Bill Clinton except no one ever bothered to question him.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Only clinton victims tend to conveniently "suicide" out

As for the OP...

my guess would be they'll release it mid-day monday, if at all. Enough time for it to hit all the alternative news, even if the MSM won't cover it.
Or maybe it'll get released during the debate, so everyone will find out right after it's over. Wouldn't be true-to-word, but depending on what it is, it could be even more effective that way.

Isn't she still in the hospital from being too old and tired? Maybe that's a ploy to somehow try and delay the debate.

I hope whatever it is discredits both of them so badly that neither can be elected. Then we can kick the current puppet out and just go without for a few years >_>

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th.

Couldn't "Before" also be taken to mean "in front of"?

Just crossed my mind.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Could the more pertinent question be... Where is Assange?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think it will be Monday and I think it will be a direct link from Hillary to Benghazi via email and then the emails following it up with her asking those around to cover it up and delete them all. This would show her being a liar immediately and put her in a position where she would have to do jail time because of perjury since all of her testimony on the subject is on record and there would be absolutely no way to wiggle out of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join