It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we still trust what they put into vaccines?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I am not trying to put you down, just trying to make sense of what you are saying.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ok no worries
and thanks.

I may be a bit sensitive on the subject of my kids and vaccines.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: galien8

What case did you rest?

That is one person.

One pen or one person can change the world []:-)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I would give just about anything to get an informed, conclusive answer to this question. I have two young kids who are both vaccinated because I have to believe they are better off that way.. but have terrifying doubts. Thanks for bringing this up-- I do hope there is someone more informed than I that can add to the discussion!

s&f OP

If you are still here, you need look no further than the Overseas Brats group overseasbrats.com...

We're the children of military parents and we've been poked and prodded and inoculated ever since... ever since vaccines were introduced. I've had more vaccinations than you will ever have unless you frequently travel abroad (I had my most recent round last year, before we traveled to Germany and Egypt.) My shot record runs about two pages.

And my kids are vaccinated. And grandkids.

That said, I'm healthier than my immediate friends, many of whom use mobility scooters. While I realize this isn't a real marker and is only anecdotal, I religiously keep up on my shots because I teach. One thing I've noticed (anecdotally) is that when my friends and I come back from science fiction or comic book conventions, everyone usually comes down with the "con crud" (I speculate that this is a type of norovirus.)

My geophysicist friend who attends these conventions (and who is a globetrotter due to the nature of his job (finding oil)) and is multiply vaccinated also doesn't get ill after every convention. Another friend, a paleontologist who regularly travels the world to bring back fossils for our lab to prep seldom gets sick, even though he meets a lot of people from many nations.

If vaccines were harmful, my friend and I (and other geophysicists and archaeologists and paleontologists) would die early and be gibbering idiots. And we Overseas Brats would all be dead by now.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I should also add that groups of children who have been vaccinated far more than usual include:
* army brats
* "oil brats" (fathers work for oil companies
* diplomat and foreign service brats
* missionaries' children
* children of overseas teachers (generally contractors for the Department of Defense)

Typically these families move every 2-3 years. We also have lived in some pretty polluted environments (Army bases... with firing ranges are not exactly pristine.)

(the slang "brat" is an old one; that's how we refer to ourselves.)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Regarding the whole 'vaccines cause autism' thing, I often wonder if this is a more emotionally charged accusation than anything else. What if the vaccines are just used as a scapegoat because it's emotionally easier for parents to blame that, rather than spending their lives with the underlying thought that they passed on defective genes to their child?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
Regarding the whole 'vaccines cause autism' thing, I often wonder if this is a more emotionally charged accusation than anything else. What if the vaccines are just used as a scapegoat because it's emotionally easier for parents to blame that, rather than spending their lives with the underlying thought that they passed on defective genes to their child?

I think you're right.
Blaming autism on a third party helps alleviate any guilt they might have, even if that guilt is completely unfounded and irrational.
And also, "where there's a blame, there's a claim...".

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
might want to give this a spin while you can. youtube actively shutting it down.

www.veoh.com...

TLDR: vaccines do cause autism and the CDC actively covered it up and stripped the man of his license that did the 'fraudulent' study. a lot more to it, but thats the gist. definitely worth watching. exponential growth of autism could mean in the next 15 years or so 1 in 2 children could have autism.

edit on 13-10-2016 by RealTruthPls because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthPls
might want to give this a spin while you can. youtube actively shutting it down.

www.veoh.com...

TLDR: vaccines do cause autism and the CDC actively covered it up and stripped the man of his license that did the 'fraudulent' study. a lot more to it, but thats the gist. definitely worth watching. exponential growth of autism could mean in the next 15 years or so 1 in 2 children could have autism.

I believe it's still playing in cinemas across the US (to small audiences) so what's with the "youtube actively shutting it down" nonsense?
I mean, the movie (and that's what it is, a movie, not science) has even got it's own Facebook and Twitter pages.
How's it being "shut down"?

Not TLDR, Wakefield worked in the UK, not the USA so the CDC had no authority over him to strip him of his licence, it was the GMC (not that the CDC have the authority to strip any doctor's licence in the USA either, you may wish to read up on which board(s) can do that. The CDC definitely isn't one).

So let's see, half way into you'r obviously very rushed post and nothing rings true yet so it's perfectly reasonable to think that the rest of your post isn't true either.

Vaccines don't cause autism so there's been no cover up.
Try to think logically about how covering up such a thing would be able to work in the real world and then you'll come to the conclusion that it couldn't.
There isn't an exponential growth in autism (look up what exponential means), in fact it's pretty debatable whether there has been an actual growth in autism at all or whether looser inclusion criteria and better diagnostic techniques along with more awareness has made it seem so. And no, it won't affect 1 in 2 children, the actual peak was reached several years ago and has plateaued (strangely it doesn't tell you that in the movie, I wonder why?).

So every part of your post is untrue.
Is that deliberate or is it that you only get your medical information from YouTube and similar sites?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
alright jeez, whats with you guys, i would expect you to be a little more open minded and maybe a little more welcoming. same mainstream brainwashing as everywhere else. just watch the movie, or not, posted a link and gave a quick synopsis bc its an hour and a half long. the only part about my post that was unclear was the CDC and stripping the man of his license. license was stripped, obviously not by the CDC, forgot a pronoun. ya got me.

im trying to give you the gist of what was said in the film. i am not personally making any claims, i posted a link, and gave a rushed synopsis, so i don't know how you can say my whole post was untrue. I do believe the toxins in the vaccines can cause autism when a child has compromised gut bacteria.

i found the link on another website and there were multiple broken links that were posted recently and there is a bill to outlaw the film in CA. FB, twitter, and youtube have all played parts in censoring the net, shocking that it happens i know.

feel free to get all the shots and take all the pills you want. im good, i already learned my lessons about bigpharma. and no, they don't have your best interests at heart, my experience is quite the opposite.

there is a difference between being anti-vaccine and wanting toxin free vaccines. mercury, lead, and things like glycophosphate that can destroy gut bacteria are of concern. the series in which they give multiple shots has not been studied to my knowledge. the oversight for vaccines is different than for medications. The oversight from the FDA, CDC, WHO, etc can not be trusted anyway IMO. questionable organizations with a lot of pull.

why would so many parents lie about this? having normal kids, then getting shots, kids get sick, and next thing you now are staring at a wall bobbing back and forth and they are a caretaker for life. anecdotal evidence shouldn't be so easily dismissed. I would much rather here from people who have real world experience with something than read a rushed six week study.

feel free to form your own opinions and i will do the same but I could do without the pretentiousness when i haven't even shared an opinion. sometimes, i don't even know why i bother posting on boards, bc everyone already knows everything there is to know.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthPls
alright jeez, whats with you guys, i would expect you to be a little more open minded and maybe a little more welcoming. same mainstream brainwashing as everywhere else.

Being open-minded does not mean swallowing down a bunch of factual incorrect nonsense.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

alright, im out. you guys suck.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthPls

Sorry your 'information' got called out as bunk.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If your idea of a discussion is to make a bunch of factually incorrect claims then run away when challenged then I don't think discussion forums are the place for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
double post
edit on 14-10-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join