It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we still trust what they put into vaccines?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I remember during the 2010 or so Mexican flu epidemic that my colleagues who had children were very aggressively discussing whether one should vaccinate the children or not, I think that was because of either the mercury content or they were afraid that children might die from the light disease intoxication from the vaccine. Anyways the Dutch government bought 12 million shots, for every citizen one, of the vaccine from the pharma company, which was never used because of the controversy and the gradual insight that Mexican Flu was not that dangerous, at least not in The Netherlands.

The controversy will be even bigger for future vaccination programs, when it is true that in Kenya the WHO Tetanus vaccine used on million women contained the sterilizing hormone, an alleged population control experiment.

A future pan epidemic could well be a genetic manipulated mosquito spreading a synthetic virus, and the women get the choice be vaccinated and sterilized or die of the virus.

A select number of women get of course the not sterilizing hormone containing vaccine, otherwise mankind would die off

Maybe Brazilian ZIKA and microcephaly babies was also only a test run that went sour.

Because of these rumors about Kenya and so an UN Internal Affairs Tribunal in The Hague must find the truth about these alleged crimes against humanity, so we can start trust vaccines again, trust the Pharmaceutical Companies again.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Where's the science?

Where are the reputable sources?

Typical anti-vaxxer MO.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would give just about anything to get an informed, conclusive answer to this question. I have two young kids who are both vaccinated because I have to believe they are better off that way.. but have terrifying doubts. Thanks for bringing this up-- I do hope there is someone more informed than I that can add to the discussion!

s&f OP

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Again , it is not the vaccine. It is all the crap that is mixed in for longer shelf life and greater profit margin for the drug companies.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I would give just about anything to get an informed

WHO is an UN linked organization, please spread the word, that you want to be informed by an UN Internal Affairs Tribunal that finds the truth if the Kenyan WHO Tetanus vaccines really contained also an sterilizing hormone and if it was intended as an population control test run, to be rolled out all over the world.

Spread video on twitter, facebook en email list

So we can start trusting vaccines from that Pharmaceutical Company again that made that for Kenya.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Can we still trust what they put into vaccines?

Yes.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No we cant

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Like what specifically and when does it become harmful and it what doses backed by what studies?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here's the settlement roster straight from the Federal Vaccine Court, yes there is such a thing.
Anyway, you tell me if the stuff is safe.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Like what specifically and when does it become harmful and it what doses backed by what studies?

That's a lot of basic chemistry and the ability to read an abstract.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

What exactly is that supposed to tell us?

Blind inferences do not constitute data.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Look and you shall be enlightened. Seek and ye shall find. Plenty. Oh great searcher of knowledge.
edit on 9/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Again , it is not the vaccine. It is all the crap that is mixed in for longer shelf life and greater profit margin for the drug companies.

Yes there is a little mercury salt added among other chemicals for stability and shelf live, in the early days the discussing about the health impact was about that

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If you look at the amount of the settlements year over year, it doesn't say anything good.

Buck

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

It's safe.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

If you look at the amount of the settlements year over year, it doesn't say anything good.

Buck

That's not what I asked.

Billions of people around the world get vaccines on a regular basis. Payout amounts doesn't tell us anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Where's the science?

Where are the reputable sources?

Typical anti-vaxxer MO.

Not sure it's an anti vaxx issue here... The question is, what else is being added to the vaccine. Because trusting pharmaceutical companies is just dumb. And we're here to ask questions the rest think are crazy. I mean, let's just look at the recent buy up of Monsanto by Bayer... Bayer, the company that knowingly sold aids to other countries marketed as an anticoagulant. Anti-vaxx? Nah. Anti big money and ignorance? Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Here's the settlement roster straight from the Federal Vaccine Court, yes there is such a thing.

Is the spreadsheet about all the money involved in vaccination personal injury law suits? 2015: 508 law suits? In US?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have not received any vaccines since my school days, not even flu. I never get sick, ever not even a cold. I do not go to the doctor when i am sick either, last time I went to the doctor was because my hip was constantly hurting. I had surgery to alleviate that problem, thanks to the capitalism system in the united states for having actual competition to create great medical professionals (best in the world).

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It was so agonizing to hold down my six month old child for the first four initial injections of vaccinations.

I was glad the vaccinations have been around a while. I do think there is more risk in not getting vaccinated then getting vaccinated. I was more than happy to protect my child by getting the whooping cough vaccination.

We do avoid the flue shots. Seems they never predict the right strain.

However, I don't like the vaccine companies can lobby government, then a vaccine becomes required by law.

I don't like people will blindly say you're protected by the FDA. The same people that say vaccines hold no profit. The medical companies have your best interest. Ignores what better market for a company than when it's drug is required by law.

Really, like there is no price gouging by the makers of the EpiPen? Never has been any corruption in the FDA, or how drugs get approved.

The over use of antibiotics was pushed and controlled by who?

Tell me how if vaccines have no profit, then why is the vaccination sector making billions? That doesn't include government grants for vaccination research.

I think the CDC's yearly vaccination budget is now 4 billion dollars. That does not include state health programs and contracts.

I don't like people telling me what I will inject into my child's body or mine. Especially, due to risk and health costs, the same people get angry if you suggest society should dictate who gets to have unprotected sex. Just use it as an example.

Button line, there is risk with any chemical exposure to the human body. Newly developed vaccines should not be required by law. Maybe only after ten years of voluntary use. Or in the case of an extreme breakout.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join