It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend anxiety

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi all!
I think I killed my anxiety years ago when I discovered Cannabidiol and neuroprogramming. Constant tuning of my brain to 7.83,8,9 and prefferably 8,4 Hz along with CBD turned me to the opposite extreme. Almost to the point of being unable to be anxious without someone else's "regular" weed. These grounding/sacral frequencies also turned my life into low- chakra-life. However a good self-talk-self-reprogramming helped. Cannabinoids are special because you don't need to use them regularly to get panic disorder or to get rid of it forever, to change personality or to stuck and suck.
Another hints: Methylation of neurotransmitters, Green Tea or capsuled L-theanine to make your own GABA, Valerian, Hops, Ashwadandha, Gotu-Kola and yeah some MAOI like Tribulus T. or St. John's wort
but these MAOI, aphrodisiacs and stimulants use to create an evil synergy in combination with CBD. I'd be careful with that negative-aspect-of-things-combo. Even things like public speech or thoughts about death won't change your pulse and not giving a #, heartless mood.
It's easy. Remember the neurotransmitters are just a juice. Your own thinking is altering the ratio in both ways. You need transcendental psychological tools in your head to use that juice or create your own well balanced juice in the brain. Tools like religious faiths, spirituality, sex, meditation, prayer, service etc. Such a faith is like a higher gamma frequency in all parts of the brain. Containing everything, unlocking lower frequencies, locking some of them. I think a THC juice is a root finder and a CBD juice is good when trying to ignore the root of anxiety or pain. Not a good spiritual juice at all.

a reply to: Antwonzilla

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I dont follow completely im sorry but did notice you mentioned thc. I have used this as a self treatment and find it to be very helpful

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All your anxiety will lift if you examine thought. You must get the joke of thought. Who is thought talking to and who is it talking about?
Muppets in the head!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Like kermit the frog? All joking asidevi will watch thevideo thank you im just a little short on time right now

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wanna thank everybody again for all the advice and for sharing you guys all made me feel right at home and im happy to say I've learned a lot from hearing other experiences thank you all
edit on 17-9-2016 by Antwonzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antwonzilla
So my name is anthony im twenty three years old and I have been fighting anxiety a good five years now. It comes in the most inconvenient times ands is mostly crippling it makes me feel as if im dying . My first anxiety attack struck me so hard and randomly my body was numb and my heart was beating so fast it felt like my chest was going to explode. I remember pinching my arm so hard I had bruises the next day. I'm treated now with klonopin and recently my doctor prescribed me zoloft which I will admit I'm afraid to take because of suicidal side effects or self harm ( I don't feel that way now but I just don't want that thought to come to mind). Both sides of my family suffer from this I feel like I got the worst out of the batch. Ive researched what causes it, in my case genetics and also a life changing experience in high school. Ive tried Marijuana to help in most cases it does and ive definitely boozed it up to dull it but that makes it worse. I hate that my mind and others are crippled by this terrible sickness, I've become more of a hermit as i usually feel like crap even with meds and i dont like to go out like that. I work out I eat healthy when I can I take vitamins a multi, b, and folic. Im not asking for everyone to share some people like to keep this type of thing to themselves but i think its something that should be recognized not laughed at or mocked. I might have anxiety but im still a tough dude (imo haha). Anyway I encourage any of you that have these feelings to talk to somebody get help I cant guarantee you a 100% fix but I will say after the years I've learned to deal with especially after educating myself about it more. This is my first post please take it easy on me and please if anyone wants to talk I think we have a private message option. Thank you and peace to all.
www.beyondblue.org.au...
www.adaa.org...
www.helpguide.org...

edit on 9/17/2016 by timidgal because: Sorry but I hit the wrong button. I hadn't written my reply yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

but isn't there actually a correlation between a recreational Cannabis use and a rise in numbers of anxiety disorders?
A positive association between anxiety disorders and cannabis use or cannabis use disorders in the general population- a meta-analysis of 31 studies
Both cannabinoids are very effect-ive and easily abused when not needed. The fact that it's toxicity is so low and the side effects can be sometimes seen as therapeutical is somewhat calming when you compare it to the pills. However the side effects are still present and its severity is dose-dependent. Maybe we should say the side-effects' recognizability is dose-dependent.
Maybe SWIY used too much of something / too much of everything too? Do pills make things worse and permanent? How one gets an anxiety disorder? People used to live in the environment of world wars and potentional nuclear war later in the cold-war period and they rather adapted.
Okay they had their problems with alcohol self-administration but still

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And they also had problems with ramped drug abuse such as opiates, tranquilizers, sedatives, benzos, stimulants, barbituates; all prescribed and legal in MASSIVE quantities and seen as a god send spoken highly about to anyone and everyone until a little later on when we found out what problems they actually caused, and the first of many drug epidemics....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

but it's rather a US problem rising from the 70' Everyone else had only couple of uppers and downers and one social lube.
They had a cup of Tea when Coffee was too racy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Doing research ive actually found that my own medication klonopin can cause anxiety itself for some people. And I think when you say people lived through world wars and adapted, that was a time when people didnt acknowledge anxiety for what it was.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Antwonzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Oh, klonopin. Good luck with that. I had a thread about this rat poison recently. Swallowing this pill would alone make me anxious because of what I know about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes i plan on getting off it in the very near future before i become to dependent. Ive been on it for about 2 years. I take 1mg two to three times a day depending on the day.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Remember to taper it. There are charts cutting 0,25 mg every two weeks recommendation but it depends.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I am also going to plan with my doctor ive brought it up to her in our last chat shes all for it just boils down to when im ready. I am going to Tennessee next week and im thinkig after i get back i may start weening off

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It would be great if you followed some of my suggestions and made a thread about it (and U2Ued me so I wouldn't missed it)
I'm very curious about the L-Theanine but I'm not going to collect self-trial data for everything

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I looked more into the L theanine and it sounds like its great i never heard of it before its used in green teas as well

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's a natural compound of every Tea. Japanese covered in shade is rich. This amide counteracts well known side effect of caffeine. Your brain should be able to re-learn itself to produce and regain receptor sensitivity to it's own GABAergic system. There's also something called Gaba-Tea which is high in gamma-Aminobutyric acid (gaba) thanks to oxygen-free fermentation.
No wonder Tea plant is with us for so long.
Maybe they created their gaba/benzo medicines to mimic the effects of plants like Tea and Poppy but it went wrong like with synthetic cannabinoids.
edit on 20/9/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I used to have really paralyzing anxiety.

I spoke with my psychiatrist about it, and he recommended Gabapentin. It's done wonders to take the edge off. Nothing trippy or weird, just like a magic eraser for the worst of it.

I still have sudden bouts of strong moments, and I've found having a small piece of fabric infused with an essential oil of a calming scent helps me slow down, take a break from the overload, and just breathe in deeply.

It really helps yo re-center into your self awareness and calm down in stressful environments.

Just focus on the smell, and forget everything else going on around you.

It's one coping method amoungst many, and please don't give up finding low cost alternatives if you're not a fan of psychiatrics. I know most people have an aversion to them for varied reasons, and I only mentioned my experience because it made such a remarkable difference in my daily life.

Wishing you all the success in the world.
Take it easy, take it slow.
Avoid overload.

Peace.

edit on 9/20/16 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I feel like I must be protected from above.
On numerous occasions I chased 10mgs of kpin with a pint of tequila.....eventually tapered down to .75 over the course of only a week then stopped.....the withdrawals were nightmarish but no seizure.

Six months benzo free here I am granted I am pretty depressed........i was really hard on my brain.....its probably why I'm still depressed......i wonder if I could still get blind sided by a seizure 6 months later? Sometimes it feels like it and I have heard of that happening....
Does anyone know of something that helps repair benzo damage?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thank you for the advice
i planned on seeing a psychiatrist and was making a appointment a while back but was told my appointment wouldnt be till so many months later and its just hard to plan ahead that far currently for me. Id like to get off benzos asap

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join