It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Wins Will Hillary Cry?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I read somewhere that she cried towards the end after getting trounced on last time. I do believe this time though is different. She still has to show strength with all the pending lawsuits and congressional actions against her. Then all the insane legal fees piling up on her with no more income from the foundation. I guess she could cry but I think she will rise up and accept her fate this time. There is no crying in politics and criminal behavior. You either accept your fate or fight to change it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I read somewhere that she cried towards the end after getting trounced on last time. I do believe this time though is different. She still has to show strength with all the pending lawsuits and congressional actions against her. Then all the insane legal fees piling up on her with no more income from the foundation. I guess she could cry but I think she will rise up and accept her fate this time. There is no crying in politics and criminal behavior. You either accept your fate or fight to change it.

I agree, she should have went to Trump's university.

(post by elementalgrove removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

When Trump wins the Left is going to throw the biggest temper tantrum ever.

Make sure you have pop-corn.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Even if Hillary doesn't win, she WILL become next president. Think about that for a minute, and then let the tears erupt.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

and, people will respond in kind.

If you think taking a nature reserve in Oregon was the extent of what this country will do then forgo preparations. If not get ready for more history in the making.

Anyone who wins better win fairly....or the fact that there is nothing to lose WILL set in.

The content middle class is destroyed and TV sucks....remind me how we are all too comfortable to revolt?

edit on 9 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As if the people elect presidents. Get out of here with that #. Unless you are a member of the EC, you aren't voting anyone into the WH.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If Hillary loses, I would not want to be near her. I expect she would be throwing lamps at Bill, if he was stupid enough to be in range.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Even if Hillary doesn't win, she WILL become next president. Think about that for a minute, and then let the tears erupt.

And this is the most depressing truth. The votes quite literally don't count, and that's why they make sure they come up close every time- so they can choose who they want, and people assume that their vote was counted.

The only good news is that she's obviously dying. More bad news is that she's very likely got ten thousand plus things already lined up signed and ready to submit to various agencies for all of the various nefarious things she's involved with.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

George S is that you ?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't know about her crying, but I'll bet when Trump wins, she will sell out everyone to try to save her own hide. She will turn on everyone if she thinks it will save her. The sad truth is we should tell her that if she turns on everyone she might avoid jail time, then after she sells everyone out we put her in jail with everyone she sold out.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well... we will never know.
A more realistic question than this silly fantasy is ...

Will Trump concede when Hillary wins or start right away claiming the election was rigged?

That is far more likely than the scenario you laid out admit it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

George S is that you ?

Nope. Just someone who can see how the magician does his tricks.

edit on 7-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

How exactly is that happening?
NY,CA,OH,VA,NH,AZ,PA,IA off the top of my head are firmly in her camp.
No one is going to magically change their mind on Nov 8 th and cause any surprise.
She's looking at over 270 already while he may I repeat may have 165. If he's lucky and tradition holds.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

No one wins " fairly" and it's been rigged from the jump. And as far as a "civil" or race war goes, which is what I get that you are implying will happen, won't. Most people have families, kids, and lack the stones that it would take to implement such a scenario that some of you get moist about and wish it would pop off. Ain't gonna happen, Chief. I come from a very military family and can assure you, war is a hell that most people are not ready for. Be careful what you wish for. Everybody is a revolutionary badass until that $#!t is at your front door.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If you watch how Hillary reacted during the Commander-in-Chief forum tonight, she gets very shrill and emotional when describing a position that's opposite of what Donald Trump supports. I think she secretly cries in one of her pillows already.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If Trump wins the whole world will cry , except many clueless in America who voted for him,

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

oh I dont want it. I am not that tough.

I can argue, and do, that stupid is at peace when comfort is secure.

Right now, stupid is at war...and its fleeting comfort is making the balls it does or does not have irrelevant.

We have seen enough to know that a super power can fail and its citizens can walk right up to tanks and unscrew them to pieces, (USSR), That mass uprisings are happening with increasing tenacity that threaten all validation of the monopoly of force by the law(EU Austerity protests Europe wide for nearly a decade),

That people are dead and dying for speaking up about the most trivial crap (always), and really stupid has nothing to lose....We could all be killed in some emotional fit by idiots in charge worried about keeping people as tax cash cows...

Also, We are all human animals. War may be particular to the profession of arms, but it is not exclusive to any type of person employed to carry it out. Given enough time in hell anyone can become a devil.

A rock can kill as surely as a bullet, we have all read the bible or heard as much from it.

All I want is for us to practice what we preach, or stop preaching....since we wont stand for much if not and be more worthy than dogs and pigs reveling in fancy shait.

edit on 9 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If Trump wins, I expect Hillary to be a graceful loser. Retire, be a grandmother, and let america reap the rewards/chaos of the man they elected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join