It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump Wins Will Hillary Cry?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I get what you're saying and I can respect that. However, this is not Russia or Europe and most people in this country are too enamoured with McDonalds, The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars. Can't for the life of me see them dismantling tanks and such. But I can appreciate your opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: LifeMode

When Trump wins the Left is going to throw the biggest temper tantrum ever.

Make sure you have pop-corn.

Make sure the riot police are on standby, and the safe spaces are well stocked with tissues, blankets & hot cocoa.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Nope, if she sells everyone out and exposes their corruption, I vote we give her a nice cushy place to live out her days and forgive her.

Positive reinforcement.

Last thing we want to do is become two faced. Then there's no reason for any of them to sell each other out to us to save their own hides.

She can never hold office again, but I'll give people get out of jail free cards if it means cleaning corruption out of politics.

One thing you never do is offer someone an exchange and then screw them anyway. If you do, then there's no reason for anyone to trust you to make such a deal again.
edit on 9/7/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
If Trump wins, I expect Hillary to be a graceful loser. Retire, be a grandmother, and let america reap the rewards/chaos of the man they elected.

Donald Trump has already hinted that he'll gracefully accept being beaten by Hillary too. A lot of ATS members will lash out viciously when their candidate loses, but the candidates themselves will go on with life. Trump will probably develop some kind of hard-hitting talk/reality TV show that hammers co-Presidents Hillary & Bill regularly though. The TV version of Rush Limbaugh's radio show.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

That is just it isn't it?

Got 60% of the population not giving a crap about anything except their grocery list at Wal-Mart. Then you have the 20% of the extreme on either side making it all crazy. Romans back in the day knew of "bread and circuses". Same applies today.

As long as people are fed and entertained there will be no real change.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Terminal1 because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

You are correct, bro.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't know if she'll cry but she will hack up a big lougie into a cup and have a coughing fit

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Will Trump supporters cry when she wins? what about you op?.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I will have empathy for people who voted for her just like how they voted for Obama with the ACA mess. Other than that no. It has no effect on me. Already earned my coin in this life. My only word of caution is voting for someone who already has abused their power. If elected she will abuse it more, not less. She will build a wall but a wall to keep citizens out of her stuff and her party's stuff. That aspect will get 10ft taller in terms of getting info. I'm not even questioning if it will happen. It is a given. If you think it is hard to get info now just wait. You will get nothing, no justice and bow your head in shame.
edit on 7-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I don't like either of them tbh and think Trump is a Clinton plant but she will win.
I find it a little sad that most of the ATS crowd are deluding themselves thinking he will even be allowed to be president...mind you I find it very sad out of 350 million people the american people choose those two.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Fair enough, I agree the removal of the corruption is a far more important goal.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I fully expect the next thread to be called "If Hillary Clinton Eats Beans, Does She Pass Wind?"

That's about as interesting and meaningful a topic as this one.

It is basically statistically impossible for Trump to become President. The only outcome of this election (aside from a few weeks of wailing and gnashing of teeth over imagined voter fraud) that I expect to see is the Republicans (or what's left of them) clamoring for a Constitutional amendment to repeal the Electoral College.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Trump won't win, everything he says and everything said about him is made up and exaggerated.

Bunch of frickin tools....

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, Hillary will cry. She'll cry racism.

Goldman Sachs and all the major banks will cry too. They are expecting full payback for all the money they donated to her campaign and "foundation".

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
When Trump loses will you cry?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

If she wins she wont enjoy the posistion for long. I suspect another malcom x ending.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
When Trump loses will you cry?

I won't cry, but I will have every right to sit back for the next 4 years and laugh at the USA getting everything it deserves for electing her.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Probably not but the rest of us will , that's after we've finished laughing at your decision and the reality of the situation sets in.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well... we will never know.
A more realistic question than this silly fantasy is ...

Will Trump concede when Hillary wins or start right away claiming the election was rigged?

That is far more likely than the scenario you laid out admit it.
We already know it was rigged against Sanders...And with Trump getting 25,000 plus at his ralleys while Hillary's lucky to get 150, we'll know it's rigged if Trump doesn't win...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Oh ...ok...thanks.

Ha ha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join