It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damning Emails Against Monsanto-Bayer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

You might take the time to read this piece by GR .

On February 15, a Russian national import ban on soybeans and corn imports from the United States took effect. The Russian food safety regulator Rosselkhoznadzor announced that the ban was because of GMO and of microbial contamination and the absence of effective US controls on soybean and corn exports to prevent export of quarantinable grains, also known as microbial contamination. The Russian food safety regulator added that corn imported from the US is often infected with dry rot of maize. In addition, he said, corn can be used for GMO crops in Russia. The potential damage from import and spread of quarantinable objects on the territory of Russia is estimated at $126 -189 million annually.
www.globalresearch.ca...

ETA and the truth is somewhere ....

Who do you think pays for research that says genetically modified food is dangerous for you? And where do grants for scientists defending GMO on the contrary come from? The two birds could be killed with a single stone. We live in a world where it is hard to believe anybody, agree? Now you’ll have even more reasons to be weary of trusting any authority – scientists have come under heavy fire from investigative journalism. Read more: sputniknews.com...
sputniknews.com...
edit on 6-9-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Thank you for posting this. Coming from the land of Percy Schmeiser, the Saskatchewan farmer not afraid to take goliath Moonsanto on in court, way back - he's a living hero, that Percy,

we've got both B & M with offices and a heavy, heavy presence here.

Remember when glysophate had a run in the mainstream a few months ago? Watching our local newscasts and local rag was like watching a live comedy of errors. "Glyso-wha...? No, no, no, its just fine..." Hilarity.
Saskatoon has a university. Guess who its heavily funded by.

The GlobalFoodSec.urity conference just wrapped in Saskatoon. Some of it was televised on local cable. You shoulda seen the drama of one dude who spoke, a said businessman who did nothing but glorify gmos in some "debate".
- he said no matter what people are reading on the interweb.... gmos... good... yah

It was pathetic.
Here's the link to their website re: the conference - it has a link to their youtube channel that has links from the conference.
- maybe they don't have this information just posted?
link with conference info and youtube channel.
edit on 6-9-2016 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: forgot the part about the interweb-- worth a repeat here, no?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Oh for goodness sake. The Seralini studies have been shown time and time again to be crap science. Exercise some intellectually honest and critical thinking for a change. Don't just unquestioningly believe crap science just because it fits with your world view.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha. I think that is this website's mission statement.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

EFSA in Brussels issued a press release with the following conclusion: “Serious defects in the design and methodology of a paper by Séralini et al. mean it does not meet acceptable scientific standards and there is no need to re-examine previous safety evaluations of genetically modified maize NK603.” It was utter scientific nonsense and violated professional scientific standards of review.

S & F

The only "Violation" done is that against Humanity. May they all these Genocidal Criminals be punished in Hell for a thousand years - Traitors, scumbags, thieves

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Slight correction . . . they profit off the sick and dying
o

That is true - more profits for their pharmaceutical "treatments" and related industries in the "un- health" sector.
They drain the social security & taxation sectors of our hard earned dollars

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Not only that but the biggest deception by Bayer was the so called Spanish Flue that killed between 50-100 million people.

exopolitics.blogs.com...

There was no 1918 Spanish flu - 50-100 million people were exterminated by vaccines and aspirin Mandated vaccines at the end of the war, forced on soldiers triggered lots of horrible symptoms of all kinds and lots of deaths and it was all blamed on a mysterious flu. Vaccines and aspirin together didn't combine to make something new. Vaccines set off symptoms and death, everyone was told there was a flu pandemic, doctors and people used aspirin to try to treat whoever was sick (or scared they were sick) and aspirin is immune suppressant and led to pneumonias and death, or to overdosing with aspirin and death (the "well in the morning, dead by evening" aspect of the deaths said to be a horrifying characteristic of the mysterious virus).

edit on 6-9-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spell

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

speaking of Bayer lets not forget their involvement ( IG Farben) with the Nazi death regime during WW2

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

me
IG Farben and the History of the "Business With Disease"

or

ahrp.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

thank you for sharing this - the epitome of profiting off of death. Scumbags supreme

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Sugar will be the next tobacco, gmo´s are already a dramatic issue because the objective behind the genetic alteration is to make the crops resistant to very powerful and poisonous herbicides. These herbicides will be banned long before the GMO´s thus making GMO´s unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is the worst researched thread I've ever seen. I wish we had a down vote option.

They used rats prone to tumors, and only those types of rats. As soon as that one tidbit was known every scientist worth half their butt realized the lopsided study for what it was: a hit piece.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Maybe a flawed study was done on purpose. Then later, people could say how anti-GMOers are full of pseudo science and stupidity.

(BTW, I'm not saying any study was flawed and have not researched any study).

It's just a thought... All I know is that these GMO corporations cannot be trusted regardless of GMO health concerns.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's just a thought... All I know is that these GMO corporations cannot be trusted regardless of GMO health concerns.
a reply to: blueman12

Let me get this correct, if these GMO crops are completely safe, we shouldn't trust the corps?

Why, again if they are safe?

edit on 7-9-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I can see this dovetailing with the claim by Tiruvadi Jagadisan, a former managing director of Monsanto India, that Monsanto is faking data to get approvals.

indiatoday.intoday.in...

Too bad Gilles-Eric Seralini was discredited.
edit on 7-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No need to say it later, it can be said now.

Anti-GMO studies are full of pseudo science.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No.
Mostly bad science.

There is a difference. Pseudo science doesn't even pretend to experiment. Badly or otherwise.

edit on 9/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True, a bit of both then, but mostly bad science, I agree.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Too bad Gilles-Eric Seralini was discredited.

More than once. From an earlier escapade.

The Expert Panel concludes that the Seralini et al. reanalysis provided no evidence to indicate that MON 863 was associated with adverse effects in the 90-day rat study.

www.ufpe.br...

Seralini is a hack who could not design a valid experiment if his life depended on it. Though his livelihood may.

edit on 9/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I always wonder why people publish bad science when they know they are going to be found out eventually. What's the motivation? Publish or perish isn't THAT bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Or they don't know it's bad science. I don't think Seralini knows it's bad science.
Still.

Oh maybe he wants to be popular.

edit on 9/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I don't know, if you can get a PhD you can't be entirely incompetent. Popularity? Maybe, but anyone with even half a brain would have to know it would all come toppling down eventually. Shades of Jan Hendrik Schön, I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join