It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Ford Logo - Three New Strong Evidences Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

I know that.

To make sure I am not confused though.

For one side, the logo has always been one way. Trying to prove that to the ME proponents doesn't get very far because this isn't their timeline so of course the logo could have always been like that, here. But there, whatever timeline they are from, it was different. It's not the logo (or whatever example you want to use) that changed at all. It's the timeline the one experiencing the ME resides in that has.

In which case points like the ones eriktheawful posted are meaningless to the discussion of the effect?

Please correct me if/where I have that wrong.

edit on 8-26-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ahhh its so refreshing on the eyes and brain to see the ford logo the old way.....thanks for all your work OP.
edit on 26-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

In which case all of eriktheawful's points are meaningless to the discussion of the effect.

Yes, this goes without saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So you wasted a few posts telling me I didn't get it, when I did.

So.... Now on to the mechanics?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-26-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don't mind!

Many of your questions are outside the scope of this topic or not answerable (no one has those answers) - however your demeanor alone warrants a response.

For questions 1 and 2, the different accounts presumably stay in their respective 'time line'. They wake up having only one child; their memory and tangibles reflect it. Why and how, I don't know.

Question 3... The biggest, most eye-opening change for me was the world map. I'm somewhat of a 'fan' of maps.. have a globe on my desk, my desktop wallpaper was a world map for years, and the qualifying list goes on.. When I saw the change, it was overwhelming (brought tears to my eyes). I know the map changed.

The larger picture probably depends on the viewer..

A larger picture does emerge for me, but it's my own speculation. In my opinion it has to do with the beginning of end of the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlabberGhast
a reply to: DelMarvel

You asked for an example of a professional noticing a change in something related to his field of profession. Here is specific example,

First off, this guy is a disciple of that hilarious crack pot Gene Scott. But I suppose that's an Ad Hom argument.

As for content, I watched up until his first example: The KJV reference to putting old wine into new bottles. This minister says he remembers it as "new wineskins."

However, take a look at any site which compares various Bible translations. Almost every other English translation of the Bible uses the term "new wineskins" including the NIV, RSV, NRSV, etc. So, he's probably just remembering this from a different version of the Bible or from other people quoting a different version. And if you're going to argue ME in this case, why didn't all versions of the Bible change not just the KJV?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

You were shown why the maps are/were made that way but you choose to ignore it all and equal it all to the Mandela effect when it is has been explained.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Appreciate the response to some of those questions.

I don't agree with the conclusions you've leapt to.

Blows my mind really.

edit on 8-26-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I know. That's why I don't inject my opinions in threads (but you asked).

I do appreciate your unusual combination of skepticism and politeness though, and am more than willing to answer what I can.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Pearj because: clairified asked

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

The majority of Ford's castings don't carry the decorative logo. That is a unnecessary waste of money on casting equipment. Heck, half of their parts only carry FoMoCo.

The part in the OP does show the decorative logo, minus the swirl, so that's another invalid argument.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Companies change their logos. Look up all of the major ones you know and see how they have changed throughout the years. Haven't you ever seen the sign of a Wendy's in an old movie, and be like, "whoa, that looks different/old".

This just shows that you really aren't thinking. Every time you see a change you scream "MANDALA EFFECT"! This thread really hurts your case, imo, because it shows you are not using logic or any type of thinking. Did you even try to research this "effect"? You must not have because you'd see things change by the hands of regular people here in this reality. Sorry if I seem a little harsh but you make these sorts of posts all of the time.
edit on 26-8-2016 by paperdoll because: cut out huge quote to make reading easier

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

I think the point of this thread is to invalidate any argument about the Ford logo changing because...it NEVER changed in the other timeline.

I think that is the point...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So you wasted a few posts telling me I didn't get it, when I did.

What I just agreed with was the complete opposite of the original claim I responded to. If you had gotten it you wouldn't hav made that statement.

I can't answer your questions, again this says nothing about the phenomenon being real or not. We simply can't know at this point. I can speculate though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You were shown why the maps are/were made that way but you choose to ignore it all and equal it all to the Mandela effect when it is has been explained.

Huh?

Because globes tilt? My globe tilts too - yet South America is easily to far east. I stated that in the other thread I assume you're talking about - did you "choose to ignore" that?

I'm not ignoring your explanations - your explanations don't make sense (and have a tinge of anger / troll'iness to them). That, or they're broadly misguided with regard to the Mandela Effect.

I think I was clear about not replying to those kinds of comments.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

God damn man.

You're a waste of time talking to.

Thanks for absolutely nothing.

#ing hate trying to talk to people who don't want to have a conversation.

In my previous timeline you actually had stuff to say.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So what is the argument against the ME about the Ford logo changing?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are sad because I can't possibly answer the questions you asked? I could speculate but what would you say to that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I think the point of this thread is to invalidate any argument about the Ford logo changing because...it NEVER changed in the other timeline.

I think that is the point...

Yeah..

I know better than to click on all of these many, many ME posts but I just can't help myself!
edit on 26-8-2016 by paperdoll because: added word

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Companies change their logos.

So when did Ford not have the swirl in the logo?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I CERTAINLY do not remember that curl on the "F" in the Ford logo!!

This is actually the first time that ive ever been moved by the idea of the mandela effect..

Interesting!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join