It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Ford Logo - Three New Strong Evidences Found

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: SeaWorthy

A company changing logos somehow proves "reality shift"?

What a hoaxer. You too if you buy that crap.

I guess you missed it, the video is saying the whole building changed not just the logo.

So what? It doesn't show the building changing, its years between google map updates, so some construction happened meantime.

Gotta get up earlier than that. You still haven't answered my question. Explain this "reality shift" thats supposed to be occurring.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Still deflecting I see. We weren't talking about Nelson Mandela. You claimed, or implied, that people think the swirl shouldn't be there because Ford changed its logo. This is BS because the swirl has always been there for the past 100 years.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You''re supposed to convince me with actual time warps, not changing logos.

Jif peanut butter? What a gyp, gip, jip, pfff... t

When you get serious enough about the subject to actually check it out and do some research or at least look at that provided by others maybe you will feel differently.

Until then yuk it up
alls good no need to convince anyone, it is enough that some of us know, maybe that's how it is meant to be.

Yuk, Yuk, impossible to "get serious" about fantasy. But like I said, you can believe anything you want. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

Only clowns give this any real consideration, but thanks for explaining it... not.

intrptr out

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

A few minutes of your time.

edit on 26-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A few minutes of your time.

Ugh.......can I have them back?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Only clowns give this any real consideration, but thanks for explaining it... not. intrptr out

Sofar you haven't said anything of substance here you inept loudmouth. Yeah you better run!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlabberGhast

Only clowns give this any real consideration, but thanks for explaining it... not. intrptr out

Sofar you haven't said anything of substance here you inept loudmouth. Yeah you better run!

You don't look for substance in an ME thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Popeye1

Ya, this is a tough one, either it's the effect..or..they changed their logo..hmmm.
I'm going to assume the OP has contacted Ford to confirm that over 100+ year's they have not in any slight way altered the logo

This is nutz

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

So why are you here? To troll you say?

The guy made a BS claim and when this was pointed out to him he had nothing of substance to say to it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So why are you here? To troll you say?

The guy made a BS claim and when this was pointed out to him he had nothing of substance to say to it.

His claim that ME=fantasy is b.s.?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

His claim that it is due to Ford changing logos. They had the disputed swirl for over a century. You obviously have trouble reading and understanding the discussion that was going on. Maybe you should go lay in a corner somewhere and be silent.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

His claim that it is due to Ford changing logos. They had the disputed swirl for over a century. You obviously have trouble reading and understanding the discussion that was going on. Maybe you should go lay in a corner somewhere and be silent.

Would it help you see clear?
I'm willing to try

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What do you have now, 5 or 6 threads on this subject? All you are doing is spending every free moment you have looking for any confirmation of your own flawed memory. everyone has flawed memories. You are successfully convincing yourself of something non existent.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

Why would I be Raymundo? Is he not extremely anti ME?

You know who I was referring to and yet you joined today, fascinating. So anyway should I address you as Ray or Max?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Technically I have to ask why these folks with scathing replies even read these threads. It's like continuing to hit your thumb with a hammer, even though you know it hurts.

I think it is more akin to watching a friend hit their thumb with a hammer while desperately trying to convince them to stop since there is no nail there. Yet they ignore you, convinced there is a nail there.

edit on 8/26/2016 by Krakatoa because: added additional thoughts

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Pearj
Technically I have to ask why these folks with scathing replies even read these threads. It's like continuing to hit your thumb with a hammer, even though you know it hurts.

I think it is more akin to watching a friend hit their thumb with a hammer while desperately trying to convince them to stop since there is no nail there. Yet they ignore you, convinced there is a nail there.

They will say your deflecting and contrived.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I worked for Ford's in a Marketing Building for 10 years in Security. They have a basement room with toys, keychains, model cars, shirts, towels, even bikes and pens...you name it.

And there are as many different logos down there as there are items...and they are in the hundreds for promo...current promo. And old logos abound moreso than past or current ones.

In marketing...the only thing that matters is that the name is spelled right.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Can't say for certain about the Ford Logo but the Volvo Logo did change the Reality where i lived for decades there was no arrow on it ...now in this timeline there has always been a arrow .. this one I am certain...like how the stop lights were all Red on the Bottom and Green on the top.... the all changed about a year ago for me ... now in this timeline they were always Red on top since the model T..... The reality where lived they were Red on the bottom ....I ran enough of them to be certain of that ..lol

Basing the whole ME effect on one instance you disagree with is like saying some one strapped wings on their arms and jumped off a tower ...and didn't fly....therefore flight is imposable.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm at such a loss for words. The amount of time people have to spend on such,,,,, whatever. Just keep dreaming and hope one day your imagination will win the eureka lottery and you guys who believe this actually figure something out.
Your humble skeptic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join