It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes she is perfectly healthy.
This nonsense is a conspiracy theory it's not real.

She's not wobbly. That's just silly.

You mean like this.

I read posts like yours and you must fall into one of these categories "simply uniformed", "trolling", "paid poster" or just cognitive dissonance. Because you aren't posting accurate information.

I have to call this garbage out when I see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
and I have had severe dehydration and NEVER FAINTED.....I HAVE, however, had epileptic seizures.....

As for her HEALTHCARE...ARMOUR Thyroid IS outdated....I am not a doctor, but I take medical histories every single day.....more than 10 a day....since 1988...and the more common drugs used for hypothyroidism are levothyroxine and synthroid....I still see coumadin on a rare occasion, but there are other meds that are more commonly used...the pharmaceutical reps do a GREAT job pushing the newer ones.....

and in my OPINION.....HRC would be getting a LOT better care than the average Jane and Joe Doe....

and the fresnel prisms in her glasses? Probably from her hypothyroidism.....brain tumors are NOT the only cause of diplopia.....(I work in ophthalmology, by the way....)

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The real story isn't about Dr Drew leaving or being fired from CNN, rather his comments about the type of care she has received.

How or why are outdated practices being used to treat someone with her money, power and own personal security team?

Who were the doctors that treated her? Why use old practices and unsafe medicine? Inquiring minds and all that.

I think the answer to your question is quite clear. Hillary Clinton is not human and to protect her secret she must use a doctor she can trust. You can't have the secret getting out that she was not actually born on this planet.

edit on 27-8-2016 by beyondtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Look these pedestrian entertainers and people on TV have to understand:

You either play ball or GET OUT OF THER GAME!

Hillary is the CHOSEN ONE

You accept it OR GET OUT!

Go back to your boring life of just being a doctor and be glad and grateful that’s all they did to you

You know what I mean…you didn’t end up dead somewhere as an example

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

From what I know of Nixon I don't blame your dad for being pissed, they always get a free pass.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Am I the only one that actually listened to the recording? His concern is strictly limited to her health care and any knock on effects as a result of that health care. He is not for a moment claiming her cognition is poor or that she is unfit to be president, he believes her care has literally been harming her.

This place is a stunningly ignorant echo chamber that has made me significantly less likely to believe in actual conspiracies, good grief.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Dr Drew was known as a mouthpiece for the established views. Similar to Dr Oz

Here's how it works though.. You don't know you're a mouth piece.. You get little bonuses here and there and nudges and prods and editor room meetings and none of it seems weird and you sort of see what they are saying so you make your show this way.. Don't want to dangerously influence people.. Don't want to misinform that would break the first rule of being a doctor "do no harm." So yes board room meeting let's "play it safe.."

Then you accidentally go againt the script because you never had a copy of the script in the first place, and this is one of the things you are pretty sure about as a doctor. So you are like this is true I'm saying it.. You don't realize these people have agendas.

Imagine his surprise.

That's how secrets are really kept. You don't bring them into it, you just steer them.. You "Handle" them.

It's funny now, more and more the secrets come out from the secret holders themselves being forced to strong arm rather than nudge. When that happens you may notice something about who CNN works for in this case or whatever else.

Times are getting weird.

The woman has guaranteed brain damage, and it seems likely this will happen again (blood clots, falling, concussions, memory loss)

If she wasn't a giant criminal on top of that I'd be like hell yea get this brain damaged woman to the presidency, LOL just kidding..

She's unfit in every way.

maybe if she had some rest in a comfy bed for three weeks I'd let her show me a demo on how to rebuild an old 2 cylinder engine. I'd listen to that, but no, just no you don't get to be at the number one spot in the chain of command of most powerful military the world has ever known. Just no..

Can we have like a redo election or something?

Thanks everyone for playing but this has been a joke.. April fools, here are the REAL candidates.

hahahahahha

Well...I guess she could always just stroke-out or something. You know...fall to the floor in a quivering pile of flesh, spouting all sorts of random words with her eyes twitching side to side and leaking from her Depends. I would think that then, maybe her supporters would have second thoughts about voting for her.

It is a pity they prefer to wait for that visual until she is representing our country on live TV or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well.
At least he didn't have a "accident" or "commit suicide".
A few others that stood to hurt her presidential ambitions have met such ends.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It's just one more stupid conspiracy theory. I'm not working in any medical capacity. My capacity here is the same as yours good buddy. Are you a doctor?
The world is laughing at this stupidity you have to know that. Not one legitimate news organization is reporting ill health. They are reporting the whole conspiracy theory angle and how ridiculous the whole thing is.

It seriously seems as if your sole goal is to have as many members as possible flag you for trolling.

Conspiracy theory? Aside from the well known fact it was a Dr who reviewed and commented on publicly released medical records of hers. Everything he commented on was and is public knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Trolling would be if I was attacking the other candidate. Or another member. I did neither. . I'm supporting my candidate and criticizing the rumors of her being ill. . Sorry if you have a problem with that. Go after the ball as they say.
It is a conspiracy and there is zero legitimate evidence to suggest anything otherwise.
And main stream media is laughing at it. Or dismissing it as ridiculous. Except Fox of course. They are a carrier if not an originator of any conspiracy regarding Hillary.
PS I've never been flagged for trolling. I'd get a notice from the mods.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Clinton's health nor the care she receives seem out of the ordinary in any way.

It's a good thing we have professional medical doctors such as ______ here at ATS to Correct The Record on stuff like this.

edit on 27-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bottom line, he should have shut up.
Professionals should never be opinionated like that, because just like Facebook, you can never take it back.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Right. You can have an opinion, just never say it, dont rock the boat, OR ELSE!

edit on 27-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Those Crooked Clinton Foundation funds continue to work wonders for the crazy old lying nut bag. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes she is perfectly healthy.
This nonsense is a conspiracy theory it's not real.

She's not wobbly. That's just silly.

You mean like this.

I read posts like yours and you must fall into one of these categories "simply uniformed", "trolling", "paid poster" or just cognitive dissonance. Because you aren't posting accurate information.

I have to call this garbage out when I see it.

I don't see so called health issues as a major player on this photo. What I do see is a lady in her late 60's who appears to be suffering from either hip, knee and or lower back issues. I suffer from those same issues as do many older people.

Most people should know we had a President who was wheelchair bound. JFK suffered from lower back issues.

I will be the last person to ever defend Hillary Clinton, but I am sorry... it is my opinion that this picture is being taken out of context.
edit on R202016-08-27T19:20:57-05:00k208Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R222016-08-27T19:22:02-05:00k228Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Very true. A few months ago I was limping every day with something I had never heard of called Plantar Fasciitis
until I got it and could on same days hardly walk. I thought Id never walk right again. Walking up stars was a problem or even to the car and I'm much younger than her. Now, thank God, its cleared up but It took months to get better

So this picture proves nothing

edit on 27-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

From what I know of Nixon I don't blame your dad for being pissed, they always get a free pass.

Actually, almost everyone has agreed in hindsight that pardoning Nixon was the right move. People were pissed at the time for sure, but they got over it, and even agreed with it decades after the fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: RickinVa

Very true. A few months ago I was limping every day with something I had never heard of called Plantar Fasciitis
until I got it and could on same days hardly walk. I thought Id never walk right again. Walking up stars was a problem or even to the car and I'm much younger than her. Now, thank God, its cleared up but It took months to get better

So this picture proves nothing

Not to go off topic, but I also suffered a recent bout of plantar fasicitis...the first minutes after waking up were pure agony... not to mention going to the bathroom.

My wife thought it to be quite funny... until she got the same thing a year later.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe he retired and his exit has been planned for a long time.

I will be researching that.

He should never have signed on. Way out of his element.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: vonclod

Actually, almost everyone has agreed in hindsight that pardoning Nixon was the right move. People were pissed at the time for sure, but they got over it, and even agreed with it decades after the fact.

Everyone who? People hated that scumbag.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join