It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Dr. Drew is one of my favorite talk show guys. He used to do a show on the radio when I was a teenager I think it was called "Talk Sex with Dr. Drew" or something like that. He genuinely seems to care about people and educating them.

Its a shame that CNN has cancelled his show. Its very blatant what they are doing. Message received.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She is nowhere near perfectly healthy.
Way to much wobble in her step and she looks very tired. This could be from fatigue or something minor but she has something going on. Being a president is a very stressful job and you can see the toll it takes on a person by looking at photos of aging presidents. If just campaigning is doing this to her, being elected will kill her. We should not dismiss the topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Seems it's part of a rebranding between HLN and CNN. Ashleigh Banfield is debuting a primetime show on HLN this fall. This article does mention Dr. Drews inappropriate assessment of Hillary's health.
deadline.com...
edit on 8262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's just one more stupid conspiracy theory. I'm not working in any medical capacity. My capacity here is the same as yours good buddy. Are you a doctor?
The world is laughing at this stupidity you have to know that. Not one legitimate news organization is reporting ill health. They are reporting the whole conspiracy theory angle and how ridiculous the whole thing is.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It sounds like she has Hypothyroidism.

Link to article.

She does. That's why her weight fluctuates. It won't affect her being president. Just what she wears.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

My capacity here is the same as yours good buddy.

Ah, so you have no room to tell an actual doctor how wrong they are about a medical assessment that he made....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I read the article yesterday.

Now I'm no fan of Hillary. I find her to be a vile and disgusting sham of a human being.

But from what I read of the article, this has been in the works for a while, format changes with HLN. I don't see a direct correlation between his comments and his losing his job. CNN is failing as a network. So there will be changes made.

But I could be wrong. Normally though, when someone says something bad about Hillary, she has them killed.

He only lost his job.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes she is perfectly healthy.
This nonsense is a conspiracy theory it's not real.

She's not wobbly. That's just silly. She looks pretty fresh and news teams that travel with her say she has tons of energy and they have a hard time keeping up sometimes.

This story about her health is youtube nonsense that the internet troll Donald J Trump has adapted for his campaign because he gets his info from sites like this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah that's why they hired Cory Lowendowsky right?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's fantasy. Yeah well articulated.
It should have started Once upon a time...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There's no question about her health just moronic conspiracies.
She not going to jail. She's going to legitimately be elected president in a landslide.

This truth is killing y'all.
That's why the desperate attempts to discredit her .
She going to win.
The only way she doesn't win is if she dies.

That will be trumps next attempt. ...oh wait...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So CNN scripts this whole thing with the "Doctor".

Then discredits it.

Then cancels his show.

Desired Result = people automatically think Hillary is ultra healthy.

Controlled Opposition tactics galore.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's a knee-to-jaw affliction !!

Spontaneous Jealousy

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What are you doing Butcherguy? Just what are you trying to pull here?

You're taking his opinion as fact. I'm taking another opinion as fact.

That's all.
You confuse me I will say that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

He is talking about the quality of care she is receiving, based on her officially released medical record, he did not talk about the state of her health.

According to his professional opinion the standard of her care is antiquated and he express his concern.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No one is perfectly healthy at 68 I would think, maybe healthier for 68 yes. As far as Dr.Drew getting fired for giving his opinion that would be a conspiracy....but oh yeah this is a conspiracy website so....

I think his opinion was the final straw in the hat and this was an easy way to push him out for the changes they had planned anyways. We already know CNN is in bed with the Clinton campaign which is fine, as Hannity pushes the Trump agenda daily. My problem with the media is a certain leader back in the early 30's controlled the media as well to push his agenda. Not saying any of these comical characters even remotely resemble him, but the agenda push is being pushed hard on the people this election.

My opinion for that is: the ever expanding access to social media gives people greater access to the truth, just like this website, with that all the media outlets have to work harder to push who's agenda there behind. In turn belittling peoples intelligence on reality daily, claiming conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

What does he know about her care? What ever it is it's not evidence of anything. That's even stupider than saying she's ill from looking at a photo. Saying she's not getting good care. How retarded is that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

She's not wobbly.

Nope... she fell down and busted her noggin because she is so steady.
She fell getting on the plane because she is so steady.
She had people on either side holding her up going up that long flight of NINE stairs because she is SO steady.

No wobble in the old Hilldog!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Delts95

The change is not due to his stupid comments. It was planned months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join