It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Whether the video is fake or not, it ends up provoking (on occasion) some interesting conversation.

One of my favorite quotes is an Einstein one. "What does a fish know about the water in which it swims?"

And then I I have to wonder what the fish could possibly know what lies beyond the surface of that water?

I have come to the conclusion that we are not much different from the fish in what we really know.

While everyone tries to debunk the video, I think I'll continue to consider the ramifications of it being real.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As much as I want to believe, his mouth movements are very poorly synched with the voice.

Great vid, anyways.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a vernacular term. Aren't we all alien at some level?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
EBE = extraterrestrial biological entity. supposedly that is what the government referred to them as. but who knows for sure.

I think the question still stands.

Is the human from the future not from earth?

If it is from the future and from earth, how is it an extraterrestrial/alien?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

it's entirely possible that I'm simply "alien profiling" here.

(Hi, Tiger)

Fishy

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I did attempt to compare the context of the video with what we have theorized about our own evolutionary progress after catastrophic disasters on page 1. We may have to wait a few more pages to get into the actual query of the category. The videography is fascinating and easier to absorb...that will need to be put to rest before delving deeper into whether this theory of our future actually holds any truths.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why would anyone ask an alien about morality or what happens after you die.

This is just propaganda. Against religion.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The interviewer didn't speak 1964 English, his speech was very 2016
You think if you were going to fake it you would put in some effort

Really poor effort and poor quality set up I think

I thought the same thing, the way he spoke, his dialect very 2016, also if he was in area 51 he would have been military, this guy was defiantly not!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Most probably fake but the Statement does fit the reality we are living in, the observation of the maker of this rhetoric is also accurate in most people's opinion's and the claim that such a being could be descended from human's from either an alternative future or a human related species is also very possible IF the MJ-12 document's could ever be varified as they suggest some of the cadavers where human like down to there internal structure though with a new pre frontal lobe and an atrophied digestive tract as if they either recieved nourishment in a manner not related to normal oral consumption of there nature was not of this dimensional reality and so did not translate into it without morphological incompatibility's.

Still fake or not a cool video and right on the mark so I suspect a very clever hoax to make a very valid modern political statement about the nature of our world, the spread of nuclear bomb's and the likelihood that terrorist groups and religiously motivated rogue state's WILL gain and use them in the near future, any fool can see that it is only a matter of time - a when and not an if.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

My focus was on the voice of the questioner.
As Phony as the hand puppet.

ETA: Having been around the flying saucer/UFO since the beginning, something occurred to me that may have a bearing on some of these badly filmed alien sessions. Back in the early 1950s there were a batch of photographs that were making the rounds that clearly showed two trench-coated men in hats each holding the hand of a slender, silvery-looking alien. It was looking up at one of the guys with a sad, questioning expression. It turns out there were other versions of that situation. It was later said--I have no proof--that the scene was to represent two federal agents having taken a poor, defenseless alien into custody. I assume what the public was to take away was that Uncle Sam had the flying saucer situation under control. It comes to me also, that the photo was also found in other countries. The image is still around, in books and probably on the internet.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i believe this to be the real thing
why is this not all over the news!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
If it were real

If an alien/future human said they knew of the origin of the universe, I'd certainly ask about what happens after you die.

edit on 24-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think the implied implication is that you are forever reborn, reincarnated as the Buddhist say.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Let's see. Humans capture or come across an entity from another planet or time period, an extraordinary rare event requiring the utmost in study.

But when they film this "EBE", it's fuzzy and dark? And somehow dramatically lit from above, with a point source and showing deep shadows, just like horror movies.

Why wouldn't they capture the highest quality, highest resolution color film in bright, optimal diffuse lighting? Why not 70mm camera? If I had an EBE in 1964, I'd hire the best cinemetographers from L.A. that I could. Panavision in 1964 (think "Lawrence of Arabia") was already exceptionally good.

And the text is stoner hippie mumbo jumbo, instead of getting on to realistic science-oriented questions asked structurally and with purpose, like a deposition.
edit on 24-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I wonder why it would take alien intervention to finally believe, or take seriously what our own eyes and ears have been telling us. I run into all sorts of folks that look to alien intervention to solve our problems. A tad bit pathetic in my opinion.

Whether the video is real or fake, the message is fairly startling. Maybe the production of the video is from someone that is in the "know" and believes an alien interview to be the only way that much of the world will take serious the message. Perhaps it is a government psyop ramping up the fear feeding frenzy, or simply preparing some of us for what's to come. Probably will turn out to be a very talented individual promoting themselves, and laughing as he watches his bank account grow. We rarely consider the message. There's too much thrill in killing the messenger.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's a badly scripted hoax, and they've not even put an effort into it being coherent. It says it's here "observing... since evidence was destroyed". Well, evidence of what? If there's ever been a sentence begging a coherent follow-up question, that would be one. It's pretty much an inane interview with nothing remotely interesting mentioned.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is clearly a fairly amateurish CGI hoax. For as good as CGI has gotten (top level holywood stuff really is fantastic and nearly indistinguishable), this is something I'd bet an Art School student did for a project.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a vernacular term. Aren't we all alien at some level?

Yes everyone is an alien away from their home world. The Moon had "aliens" visit in 1968.. maybe.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i dint even click on to video to need to say faaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Please stop throwing the CGI term about like candy.. it discredits your debunk.

As this is obviously a puppet.. if it got up and walked.. or moved anything other than it's head i'd be way more receptive.. but i love puppetry.. and this fella's a rigged animatronic puppet.

That's not to say i poo poo the whole scene.. i'm quite the open minded person and my posts here at ats over the years are proof im no debunker party pooper..

The message isn't new.. and greys have no compassion nor empathy. (if this is real.. it's lying)
And i can't get by how it's "voice" sounds so close to the questioner. once that's noticed.. the whole game falls apart and you realize your watching someones "attempt" and not something legit.

We've all been played so many times in the past decade, it's fakes like this that bring us down.
And when we fall for em... we look really silly.. I don't "want to belive" .. I do. and anyone that's ever experienced the "extra" knows we really don't need things like this.. and the army of "it's CGI" debunkers that it brings... it never ends well now does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join