It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ClownFish

Hola Fishy! What say you on this matter?

Hi Tiger,

I think it's fake but not all of it. There is something true in there but I can't figure out what it could possibly be as everything I see and hear appears as fake. The interviewer is reading a script and replying too quickly. There is no cadence the way someone would have, when contemplating a response. The alien voice sounds like a collage of different voice overs including fake guides coming forth as they did in the '60's and exorcism type movies. There's too much overkill across the board.

But at the same time, it reminds me of that movie about the Atticus Institute. Intriguing. What is frustrating is the obvious need to exaggerate. Why? It feels like the exaggeration is by design also, and that just doesn't seem to sit right. It isn't necessary.

Plus the eyes are wrong, but maybe not. It occurs to me that if the "correct" eyes were damaged then this might be close to an expected result. In fact, in retrospect, I'm sort of leaning towards maybe that's where the real part is...sort of hidden behind the fake or damaged eyes....damn frustrating.

Something in there is true but I just can't see it and feel foolish for going out on a limb and saying so. Maybe there is an original Exorcist type subliminal message superimposed that is true and well hidden in the muck.

I'm more intrigued by why this is getting so much attention on ATS. But I'm fine with it as it seems to be shielding some more interesting threads...And that is absolutely no offense towards the OP. It seems to have more flags and pages than what I would have expected....which brings me full circle....there is something in there that is real. But it doesn't make a lick of sense.

CF

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seems like a pretty short interview for an Alien from the future. Personally, I'd have a few more questions

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
Reply to StargatSG7

"I'd like to ask the writer where he got his/her
information from for the script....!!!!!"

Their imagination.

Also, it states to be our evolutionary descendant yet late on in the vid claims our species will be destroyed. Hmm?

---

In the script the alien say SOME humans survived and
are our "Evolutionary descendents", so at least the script
is good enough at covering up its plot holes. This would
actually make for a pretty good movie if expanded out!

AND....I agree this thread seems MADE to shield against
views of OTHER threads. Curious to know WHICH threads
are the more important ones...!!!

edit on 2016/8/24 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7
Nah, it just makes an awesome reprieve of fantasy from many of the recent threads.

Sometimes, it is more enjoyable to expand and open your mind to other possibilities. I believe ultimately it is the context of the vid message that has captured a need to know the how's and why it was created.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Well it is always fun to see another 'so called' alien video but clearly, without me having to even write it. This is clearly someone wishing to win a directors award.

The famous repositioning, shaking of the camera right at the start.

Along with bad lighting of only torso, indirect answers to big questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
Please stop throwing the CGI term about like candy.. it discredits your debunk.

As this is obviously a puppet.. if it got up and walked.. or moved anything other than it's head i'd be way more receptive.. but i love puppetry.. and this fella's a rigged animatronic puppet.

That's not to say i poo poo the whole scene.. i'm quite the open minded person and my posts here at ats over the years are proof im no debunker party pooper..

The message isn't new.. and greys have no compassion nor empathy. (if this is real.. it's lying)
And i can't get by how it's "voice" sounds so close to the questioner. once that's noticed.. the whole game falls apart and you realize your watching someones "attempt" and not something legit.

We've all been played so many times in the past decade, it's fakes like this that bring us down.
And when we fall for em... we look really silly.. I don't "want to belive" .. I do. and anyone that's ever experienced the "extra" knows we really don't need things like this.. and the army of "it's CGI" debunkers that it brings... it never ends well now does it?

Hey i got a crazy Idea. What IF the original interview was reall and they made this for the the public to find? How better to hide the truth right?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
States are of US. The other countries calls their separate parts provinces. I'm guessing America never learn history, but wiped them and repeat.
edit on 24-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Alien abductees have been testifying for decades about being shown future nuclear war(s).

They also get showed environmental disaster. The main focus of that body of research (or the largest repository) is more to do with sexual reproductive experiments and hybrid breeding. Which suggests that the earlier experiments of showing them nuclear disaster, environmental disaster, and other stuff, is merely to gauge & understand feelings of humans. Which I would presume are later used for incorporating into the hybrids or at least understanding them, as they would be hooked up to what's reported as a hive-mind by abductees.

The most curious part of those experiences I think are the hybrid training sessions, where abductees are taken back to teach their 'children' very basic things. Not politics, not business, not geography, but instead....how to eat an orange. How to ride a bus.

And from the questions they are asked, it appears hybrids get noticed. They report being showed scenes of the hybrids doing basic human stuff... "Why did people look at them when they got on the bus?" , "how do they eat this orange" , "who is responsible for oranges?" , "why does water get put in this place, but not in that one?" etc, etc, etc

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"Dogma"

The dog that has been biting us for century's...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
so the alien says we are not able to comprehend, but goes on to describe old school multiverse science theory.... not even close 2016 talk.... the alien is a few decades behind.

I do like the HD video!

edit on 24-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If I ever interview an alien, I will make sure to use low lighting and a camera worse than what a cellphone can offer. It will look legit!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, I clicked the play button, Looked at it's bulbous head, Watched its mouth move and heard someone screwing around with the Audio settings.

Listened to the "Doom and Gloom" forecast. Nothing new. Just another 'Warning' about Nuclear War and how what we believe is so out of date.

Meanwhile this Alien Dude never heard of the Prime Directive or Temporal Directive?

Hey Future Alien Fish bowl head, If we don't nuke ourselves your version of us will never evolve to be so 'All Knowing'

Meh....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

How about the message itself...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Incredible short movie. I would love to believe it's real but the HD from the 1960s seems a tad unlikely.
edit on 24-8-2016 by riley because: emphasis added.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's exactly what sprung to mind when it was was talking about the meaning of life, it totally reminded me of 'The Egg' also.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Mr. Future Human speaks very good "current" English.

Good point, but /maybe/ because he was chosen to travel and observe he came prepared? A small number survived, maybe in a bunker with reliable recordings and records good enough to reteach our English...

Not that this is real...but for the movie I wish this was the promo for....I mean, if WE were traveling around time or space we'd send the best and the brightest with our best training right? And since I don;t think this is real, maybe he has a Star Trek-like translator...
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The sad part about this is many of you will objectivly choose to ignore the plausibility of the nature of this video.

Even if the video is fake the essence of what was discussed holds a very real and very true probable outcome for humanity.

If nothing else its worth a think.

I for one always figured that if we were being visited by aliens they would be decentants of earthlings. What other reason would they have to travel thousands/millions of lightyears to visit a not so special rock in space? Resources are abundant in the universe. Surely a master of interstellar space travel would have no need of a pebble floating in space time. Unless it was once home.

Those of you whom doubt the plausibility that humans will become future aliens haven't seen pandora nor taken a look at our predecessors.

edit on 24-8-2016 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You might as well have played a clip from Avatar ... This is a big fake but a great message besides the whole nature of life thing that's just baloney ...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Perhaps similar alien doll maker made these...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: FamCore

Description claims this video is from 1964? lol okay

Extraordinary Project Blue Book file film of Alien interviewed in 1964. Subject was named 'EBE-3' and was held captive for 5 days. Subject disappeared from Government records on date of this event.

Want to hear something funny.... EBE sounded familiar and guess what? There is a webcomic called TRYING HUMAN and guess what the greys are refeered by? EBE. And the one in area 51 is EBE-1. All this guy did was change the 1 to a 3. Still Nice Vid. now can we get someone who can process it and expose the guys hiding in the dark?

The first time I heard "EBE" was on the X-Files. It stands for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. I believe it was the name of one of the episodes.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join