It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Philippines to UN - I don't give a [snip] about your repercussions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ill post a few ATS threads to get the history

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So it all started with the new Philippines election. He is a hard liner, someone like trump mixed with a little bit of Putin. His basic policy of cleaning up the crimes and drug problems in his country has been to execute them. Unfortunately UN and other Human Right groups had a problem with that and started criticizing his policy on killing Criminals and Drug dealers and asked him to stop it or face repercussions. Below is his reply....

Am starting to like him already...
edit on 24-8-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/24/2016 by eriktheawful because: Edited vulgar word from title.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Would have been great to hear all that was discussed...for a president he looks like he just came off the soccer field..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Mixed feelings about this type of bravado as it could affect the people of his nation..
But I'm not going to lie.. I like this guy..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

He really likes to use that phrase "son of a whore". What a d*ck this guy is, holy cow!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yes, but he is on the winning team of the good people of the PI.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Ill post a few ATS threads to get the history

So it all started with the new Philippines election. He is a hard liner, someone like trump mixed with a little bit of Putin. His basic policy of cleaning up the crimes and drug problems in his country has been to execute them. Unfortunately UN and other Human Right groups had a problem with that and started criticizing his policy on killing Criminals and Drug dealers and asked him to stop it or face repercussions. Below is his reply....

Am starting to like him already...

How much would you like him if you were executed on suspicion of dealing drugs without any recourse to a court? Still like him? So effectively you are all for government condoned vigilantism then?

His own Foreign secretary has said that they will not be leaving the UN and one of it's country's largest newspapers also doesn't believe it would be appropriate...

edition.cnn.com...

www.manilatimes.net...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Damn! I like that guy! Too bad we don't have any one even close to that. We are in serious need of a leader with some balls and all we've had for almost 8 years is an apologist.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Duterte is a madman. He seems to think with emotions before logic and lacks the ability to foresee the consequences of leaving the UN. His nation is already a joke. He can't have a political correspondence without resorting to ad hominem? He can't even provide jobs for his people, yet he can run his mouth and justify murder of those who sell plants that alter other's perception for a brief moment in time. A real revolutionary! I real man to respect! /End sarcasm. This guy is a real POS.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Damn! I like that guy! Too bad we don't have any one even close to that. We are in serious need of a leader with some balls and all we've had for almost 8 years is an apologist.

Make him the Mayor of Chicago, please.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Seems a good man.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

killing Criminals and Drug dealers

not good no matter what he says. There is no excuse for murder unless they are child molesters. Someone sells a natural plant from the ground - kil them ! - very stupid

+23 more 
link   

He is EXACTLY what the world needs at the moment, anyone vaguely familiar with the Philippines and locals knows that he is very well respected and has been given a free pass to clean up the filth.

and clean up the filth he has, is, and will continue to do until there is no filth left by which time the UN will still be totally irrelevant to his mandate. One thing is certain, he is playing by the criminals rules, and he is an expert at their tactics and methods of meting out death and sending messages. Crime rates, particularly drug & extortion, have plummeted.

He is the Dirty Harry of the Australasian region, he does what previous corrupt law enforcement were unwilling or unable to do, he gets my vote.

link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

How much would you like him if you were executed on suspicion of dealing drugs without any recourse to a court? Still like him? So effectively you are all for government condoned vigilantism then?

His own Foreign secretary has said that they will not be leaving the UN and one of it's country's largest newspapers also doesn't believe it would be appropriate...

edition.cnn.com...
www.manilatimes.net...

What has to be done, has to be done. Many people in the west don't know how difficult life can be in a country like Philippines , India or any country Asia /SE Asia, and how hard it is to even get Justice. When you have corrupt politicians, police, Judges all payed of by Drug lords. You have to take tough action. Such tough actions right now will be painful in the short run, but will be extremely fruitful in the long run. The "deep state" exists everywhere. He is doing what he can to uproot and destroy the deep state in his country. The real problem here is that the UN along with the established western powers does not want the deep state destroyed. He was elected by the people to do what he is doing.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

This is one of the best things I've seen all year.

Already it is plain to see how people are conditioned into rejecting him.

How he looks.
His turn of phrase.
He's mad.

Shame.

This is why the world will never change.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Murder is the unlawful killing of someone. I imagine if the state passes a law saying you can execute drug dealers then it's no longer an unlawful killing, and therefore not murder.

Drug dealers are vultures who prey on the desperate, the weak and the hopeless for their own profit. They cause human misery. Death seems a suitable punishment for their crimes.
edit on -050006am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I love him.

The world would shiver and hear the chains rattle.

Now the world rages and the walls start to crack as the chains that made us strong enough to flail against them nudge the bolt in the wall, ever so slightly.

We may never break the heavy chains, but the wall we are fixed to will break.

If the chains are not taken off, we will pull a Samson-esq righteous annihilation and take this whole palace of shame down upon the court which sits mocking us.

Morning radical poetry....

edit on 8 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I love this guy. I wish they would stop calling him a dictator,
he's been democratically elected. He didn't just tell everyone
with a gun to start shooting, he offered people
who'd committed crimes the opportunity to turn themselves
in based on drug or corruption offences, or treatment for addicts.
If I were Filipino i'd be very proud.

Duterte seeks more rehab centers in anti-drug fight

Duterte seeks more rehab centers in anti-drug fight

(He isn't anything like Trump, Trump is a centrist if you read his policies,
nowhere did he say start gunning down dealers.)

edit on 24-8-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

news.abs-cbn.com...

Around 768 drug suspects have voluntarily surrendered to the police in the province of Rizal, Provincial Director PSSupt. Adriano Taboclaon Enong Jr. said Friday.

He is not outright killing them, he is giving them a chance to surrender to the police and sign an oath they will never deal with drugs again.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

No offense folks but did any of you even click the first thread link OP posted?

Here is a refresher from that thread - the president encourages citizens to kill drug addicts

“If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

Original Source

And yet many folks here are saying he is a good man and exactly what the world needs right now. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
No offense folks but did any of you even click the first thread link OP posted?

Here is a refresher from that thread - the president encourages citizens to kill drug addicts

“If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful.”

I agree on this though, there is a rather big chance this can be misused for personal vendetta. But considering i have lived among drugged up alcoholic corrupt useless societies. I still have to support him..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join