It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered tens of thousands more documents from her time as secretary of state that were not previously disclosed by her attorneys. The State Department is expected to discuss when and how it will release the emails Monday morning in federal court.

The total — confirmed by the Justice Department -- was disclosed by a conservative legal group after the State Department said last week that it would hand over the emails. The number to be released is nearly 50 percent more than the 30,000-plus that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, said in an Aug. 12 court filing that they intended to negotiate a plan for the release, part of a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

Washington Post

OK, so this is going to cause a media circus the likes of which we have not yet seen. LOL, I think I might log off ATS until the dust settles...Seriously though - the deception from the Clinton camp is just crazy STAGGERING.

Sorry but a short circuit won't cut it, it's as if something serious is being covered up or hidden from the public for these pathetic shenanigans to keep happening!!!

Lets hear it ATS, what say you???
edit on 22-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

+32 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

15,000 more emails on top of the 33,000?

This is perfect. I wonder who is going to resign this time.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Nothing to see here.

Witch-hunt by the conservative party.

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE!

--------------------------------------------------------

On topic for real, though, I truly hope something is found that could put this family away for good. Everyone assumes it's there, and has 10,000 reasons to have said assumptions, but typically the elite serve their own. If Trump himself for whatever reason found the damning piece of evidence that would have the population calling for her head.. Do we, for some reason, honestly think he would share it? It'd probably have his damn name in the document as well. Just my thought.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I wonder if anyone's suicide is scheduled this time....

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No one will care and the media won't even talk about it,

It's done she's our new queen

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They won't make the news, you are kidding yourself if you think people care

Teflon lady by now

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

How/where did they find them? A random file named backup.zip? Wish they went into more depth, unless i missed something recently. It's hard to keep up with the sheer amount of stuff going on with her right now! In any case, /popcorn

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Although I would love to see an end to the old money world and all the players involved. I won't hold my breath, I really don't think the average person really cares enough.

(post by DrakeINFERNO removed for political trolling and baiting)
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can't wait to see how's Hillary going to justify this.

Oh wait, she doesn't give a f#@k. Nor does her followers

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So, these NEW emails were recovered by the FBI from her server, not the Russians?

We all know that the FBI has had her server all this time, and has been steadily recovering deleted emails, that takes special technology I guess, and that nothing is ever really erased. Is this really a surprise, or was the FBI incompetent in their original investigation and too quick to release their findings?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But ... but. .... but.... Trump says "Yuge"!!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

These are the ones that Colin Powell told her to store on a jump drive and hide in the tin on top of the fridge cause no one ever looks there.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's still the stuff the FBI looked at and determined that she didn't commit a crime so what you think is going to be revealed is a mystery to me.
Every day it's the final nail and every day it turns out not to be.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I guess this means that the FBI is investigating something else in regards to Hillary Clinton, considering that Comey said the illegal server email scandal investigation was closed?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Unfortunately, it just doesn't matter to HRC supporters or those who oppose Trump. There could be an email with a Top Secret banner stating that she couldn't care less if the Benghazi ambassador was murdered and folks would still vote for her. That is the reality of the situation.

Like it or not, she will be the next POTUS. She has been chosen and Trump was hired to polarize/split/destroy the GOP. I have no proof for the latter but it sure does seem to be that way.

HRC supporters are fanatics and nothing will change their minds. It's a bit frightening the level of support they show.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

OK, so this is going to cause a media circus

Nope. The MSM, except Fox, is in Hillary's corner. IF [ and that's a big if ] you do hear about it from the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, etc...it'll be a 15 second eyeroll
[ those darn Republicans are at it again ] that basically brushes it aside as nothing.
Social Media on the other hand may have better luck.....till the Hillary fans come to "correct the record"

edit on 22-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm sure all the important emails have disappeared, after all once again the FBI and Loretta Lynch have their dirty hands on this.... as they are the ones confirming and releasing the email.... A very controlled release for their Diaper Queen.

edit on 22-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm not sure how 'new' thiis is. The State Department had them. The FBI had them at the close of their investigation. These new emails were not just found. They have not been given to Judicial Watch, though, it appears.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

It's not new. The FBI saw all of this. It's never going to result in her going to jail and as a matter of fact most people are so over the whole email witch hunt and are done wondering if there was ever any reason to go after her in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join