It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This paragraph from the O.P.'s article, makes me believe that these are the same e-mails that a federal judge ordered the FBI to turn over last week, and for Hillary to answer written questions from Judicial Watch about these e-mails and server.

"The total — confirmed by the Justice Department — was disclosed by a conservative legal group after the State Department said last week that it would hand over the emails. The number to be released is nearly 50 percent more than the 30,000-plus that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014."

I don't know... there's WAY too much Hillary crookedness for me to track. I'll leave it to those of you who have it all documented on an Excel spreadsheet or something. No wonder CNN-MSNBC-ABC-Google, are trying so hard to bury Trump. Hillary has no redeeming qualities, aside from raising Chelsea properly.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You mean Hilary lies?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
You mean Hilary lies?

Obviously she does..it's part of who she is as a person, apparently. Latest info is that the most damning e-mails in this batch won't be released before November 8th. The FBI is sloooowly scrubbing them.

Ref: www.thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
We are now talking about 50k emails or close to 50.
What the hell did these people do all day? I can't fathom the amount of time it takes to write and read that many emails.

Better yet, consider a typical 'Hillary' day - wake up to an alarm clock no matter how little sleep you may have gotten in yet another hotel room with a necessary guard outside the door; read first news incoming (take a big sigh when you realize half is about you, and it's not good); eat, shower, do something to your recalcitrant hair, put on minimal makeup because you've got someone tagging along to make it look better later for photo ops, go to your first rally/meeting of the day, dress in yet another dowdy ridiculously expensive pantsuit to cover your spreading middle (what yoga, really?) and the heavy full torso bulletproof vest you have to wear because 100s of death threats a day, rinse and repeat all day long.

Standing up in pinching shoes looking interested in whatever other people are trying to tell you, waiting to be introduced, giving a haranguing speech that no one listens to (over and over and over again), sourcing cough drops for your sore throat because you're too stupid to realize you're shouting into a microphone, having crap food for lunch and dinner because you're at the mercy of the schedule and time constraints, fielding hundreds of emails and phone calls daily from 'friends' and 'people I owe favors to' and 'hackers playing games'; maybe intermittently getting on the internet and realizing, once again, just how utterly hated you are by a large segment of the population, having to worry about investigations into your emails, your Foundation, your redundantly zipper-challenged fake husband, wondering if your grandchildren will hate you when they're old enough to access the internet....

All this. Again and again and again.

What compels such people? Who is winding them up every morning? She could buy her own island in the Caribbean, conduct massive charitable organizations (real ones!) whilst drinking from an umbrella shaded perfectly mixed drink all day long, and never, EVER, run out of money.

Instead she's being run ragged by her own...? What, exactly? Ambition doesn't begin to explain it. It's self inflicted purgatory.

I *can* say, however, that thinking about how utterly horrible her day is makes mine feel better

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

What the hell did these people do all day? I can't fathom the amount of time it takes to write and read that many emails.

What compels such people? Who is winding them up every morning? She could buy her own island in the Caribbean, conduct massive charitable organizations (real ones!) whilst drinking from an umbrella shaded perfectly mixed drink all day long, and never, EVER, run out of money.

Instead she's being run ragged by her own...? What, exactly? Ambition doesn't begin to explain it. It's self inflicted purgatory.

I *can* say, however, that thinking about how utterly horrible her day is makes mine feel better

It's POWER, along with a place in the history books, and her own Presidential Library. Maybe she'll rent space out in Bill's. Does Bill have a library,complete with the Blue Dress and a Cigar display?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well, with aide Huma (not having the necessary security clearance) having Hillary's password and direct user access to Clinton's SOS Classified email...we have at least TWO people writing emails on her official address. Probably Cheryl Mills had her password too.
Security was a joke with her as SOS.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's still the stuff the FBI looked at and determined that she didn't commit a crime so what you think is going to be revealed is a mystery to me.
Every day it's the final nail and every day it turns out not to be.

The FBI said they were not going to press charges the Obama DOJ would ignore. Big difference.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

I think I'll believe Comey's words over a biased news source. Thank you very much.

Yeah well. Politico is referred to as left biased by Breitbart and the Daily Caller.

Since when was Comey part of Politico?

Politico is the source of the article that you called politically biased.
The right considers them to be left biased.

The meaning: You are blaming a left biased source for being politically biased.

It matters not, the IG was appointed by...... Barack Obama. The IG is the one that made the call, not the news organizations.

Plus, it doesn't take an IG to know that deleting work related emails is wrong, printing them out and turning them in for storage is what needs to happen to abide by the Federal Records Act, but you just keep on trying to cover for Hillary.
edit on b000000312016-08-22T12:40:36-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 22 Aug 2016 12:40:36 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hillary will blame this on Colin Powell too...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A Federal Judge is now ordering an "expedited" release of these e-mails. This story is somewhat humorous because the State Department was attempting to ignore the judge.. like he wasn't speaking English or something.

Story: www.cbsnews.com...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"so what you think is going to be revealed is a mystery to me. "

Work related emails that weren't turned over in a direct violation of the FOIA act?

Evidence of play to play?

Giving people government jobs for campaign donations?

My oh my what could possibly be in those 14,900 emails????

Maybe its just emails between Hillary and the Pope about how she took Jesus down off the cross and gave him mouth to mouth saving his life, but getting thrown in the stocks for her effort.

Yeah that's it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I think I'll believe Comey's words over a biased news source. Thank you very much.

Yeah well. Politico is referred to as left biased by Breitbart and the Daily Caller.

Since when was Comey part of Politico?

Politico is the source of the article that you called politically biased.
The right considers them to be left biased.

The meaning: You are blaming a left biased source for being politically biased.

Where did you post this source? This is the source you gave me:
townhall.com...
That's not politico. That's townhall; sure your article REFERENCES and QUOTES politico, but YOU posted a townhall link. Don't come and tell me that you posted a politico link when it was really townhall, complete with its own additional opinion on what Politico reported.

But in any case, irrelevant. Comey's opinion matters more than ANY media organization's opinion.

It matters not, the IG was appointed by...... Barack Obama. The IG is the one that made the call, not the news organizations.

Comey was appointed by Bush. He's the guy who makes the call.

Plus, it doesn't take an IG to know that deleting work related emails is wrong, printing them out and turning them in for storage is what needs to happen to abide by the Federal Records Act, but you just keep on trying to cover for Hillary.

It takes the people in charge of investigating the perp (in this case Comey) to determine if criminal negligence can be pursued in a legal case. You can't just decide someone is criminally negligent and throw them into jail. We have this thing called the judicial system that you have to go through before guilt is determined. Innocent until proven guilty remember? Clinton hasn't been proven guilty yet. Only in the kangaroo court of public opinion is she considered guilty.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It will only cause a media circus in the news leaning right...MSNBC and CNN will talk about it for two minutes and move on...one would hope that it would be important news but sadly she is a protected class...she's got white privilege 2.0 and it's her own party that's allowing it...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
But... but... she said she turned them all over...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

SECOND: disbelieving one conspiracy doesn't preclude to disbelieve all conspiracies (I do happen to acknowledge certain CT's) *

* As long as they have nothing to do with my diaper messiah

There fixed it for ya.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah the media is extremely biased towards Hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's like the papers that mysteriously appeared in the White house after the whitewater investigation....
edit on 22-8-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: capitalized

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

15,000 more emails on top of the 33,000?

This is perfect. I wonder who is going to resign this time.

I just heard it reported that there were as many as 6 discs. Disc #1 has 15,000 emails on it. There could be tens of thousands more to be handed over.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Comey was appointed by Bush.

So, its just part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, eh?

And we know that because, Obama chose to keep Comey?
So Obama is part of the conspiracy too?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Comey was appointed by Bush. He's the guy who makes the call.

The IG report was issued by the IG, that is why they call it an IG report. The IG writes the report. Comey had nothing to do with it.

Where did you post this source? This is the source you gave me:

I wanted to see if you actually read the article that I linked. The information in the article came from Politico, if you read the article that I linked you would have saw it posted as a link in the very first paragraph.

It takes the people in charge of investigating the perp (in this case Comey) to determine if criminal negligence can be pursued in a legal case.

I really don't care if she faces criminal charges.
I want people like you to say that she is awesome and needs to be elected when EVERYONE can see that she failed to keep records of her work, which is what the Federal Records Act is all about.
She utterly failed at that simple task, which means.... Instead of deleting work related emails, you print them out to be archived.
Is that hard to get?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join