It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This

I want people like you to say that she is awesome and needs to be elected when EVERYONE can see that she failed to keep records of her work, which is what the Federal Records Act is all about. She utterly failed at that simple task, which means.... Instead of deleting work related emails, you print them out to be archived. Is that hard to get?

This 1000 times.

Negligent or incompetent, make your choice.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered tens of thousands more documents from her time as secretary of state that were not previously disclosed by her attorneys. The State Department is expected to discuss when and how it will release the emails Monday morning in federal court.

The total — confirmed by the Justice Department -- was disclosed by a conservative legal group after the State Department said last week that it would hand over the emails. The number to be released is nearly 50 percent more than the 30,000-plus that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, said in an Aug. 12 court filing that they intended to negotiate a plan for the release, part of a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

Washington Post

OK, so this is going to cause a media circus the likes of which we have not yet seen. LOL, I think I might log off ATS until the dust settles...Seriously, though - the deception from the Clinton camp is just crazy STAGGERING.

Sorry but a short circuit won't cut it, it's as if something serious is being covered up or hidden from the public for these pathetic shenanigans to keep happening!!!

Let's hear it ATS, what say you???

Clinton's campaign, the administration, and the DNC have been contemplating what might be coming down the pipeline from Assange, Wikileaks, and others.

They would probably prefer they release things that have been withheld and control the narrative themselves, then have it hit as a new "Wikileaks Dump".

I think the establishment elites have been somewhat put on notice, that nothing they have ever said or done is safe anymore... after someone did an NSA surveillance "toolbox dump", and pushed the tech for deep exploits of EVERYTHING into the public domain.

This is the strangest time... at all levels... that I have ever seen, in the last 50 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Can't wait to see how's Hillary going to justify this.

Oh wait, she doesn't give a f#@k. Nor does her followers

no, as I am a Clinton supporter, it's YOU who doesn't give a f#@k

if you had taken a few minutes to read the entire article, you would have read that those e-mails could contain thousands of personal e-mails, or thousands of duplicate e-mails already provided. but don't let facts get in the way of ignorance....
edit on 22-8-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like these emails are being withheld - we won't get to see them I suspect.

Firstly, the State Dept has had them for a month - they've been sitting on them. Now law suits are required to get access which could take us past the election...

Emails to be hidden till after the election?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So, as a clinton supporter, what do you say to Hillary telling congress she turned all of her emails over?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jimmyx

So, as a clinton supporter, what do you say to Hillary telling congress she turned all of her emails over?

Ahhh, she didn't really intend to lie.
She accidentally lied.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Comey was appointed by Bush.

So, its just part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, eh?

And we know that because, Obama chose to keep Comey?
So Obama is part of the conspiracy too?

The hell are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The IG report was issued by the IG, that is why they call it an IG report. The IG writes the report. Comey had nothing to do with it.

And in the report is there any recommendation for criminal charges? No. End of story.

I wanted to see if you actually read the article that I linked. The information in the article came from Politico, if you read the article that I linked you would have saw it posted as a link in the very first paragraph

Dude. When I read sources. I read more than JUST the first paragraph. I read the whole thing. So I'm going to take into consideration EVERYTHING said at the source you posted, not try to read your mind and figure out what parts you wanted me to read or not.

There was a ton of text from townhall below that paragraph. Your source was from Townhall who reposted a source from Politico. Your silly game here isn't fooling anyone. If you wanted to post from Politico, just post a link to Politico. Hell if you couldn't find it, it's linked in the Townhall article. But claiming you posted politico when your link says Townhall is VERY dishonest.

I really don't care if she faces criminal charges.

Yes you do. If truly you didn't care (as I don't) then you wouldn't be arguing this with me. You would have accepted Comey's decision and already moved on with your life, but you haven't and here we are.

I want people like you to say that she is awesome and needs to be elected when EVERYONE can see that she failed to keep records of her work, which is what the Federal Records Act is all about.
She utterly failed at that simple task, which means.... Instead of deleting work related emails, you print them out to be archived.
Is that hard to get?

She isn't awesome. The reasons I'm voting for her have more to do with things other than me liking her as a person or what she is. I know this is tough for you to understand with your dualistic approach to everything, but my reasons for choosing a candidate are MANY and VERY nuanced. I'd tell you why I want to vote for her, but I know you don't care to understand my reasoning anyways. We'll just have a similar conversation along these lines next week or the week after where you assume things about my position without me actually confirming it and I get frustrated with talking to another Trump supporter.

When you graduate from kangaroo courts of public opinion declaring someone's guilt THEN maybe we can talk.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like a DAMOCLES sword here...the suspense has really made this election season extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting. Well whatever will go down regarding Hilary, it shall be interesting to say the least. However Hilary's long reaching arms may save her or rather probably will. Her recent purchase of FireEyes protection regarding her private emails and servers show her worry but also shows her concern that maybe she has something to hide and does not want it happening again.

I do not know, I hope that everyone is peaceful and real but that just is not the case for some.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Newly released emails reveal that top aide to Hillary Clinton Huma Abedin regularly facilitated meetings between wealthy Clinton Foundation donors and the Democratic party presidential candidate when Clinton was the head of the State Department.

more

If this is confirmed then surely Clinton has to leave the race.
edit on 22/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
More here from Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly stated that she believes that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in other Judicial Watch litigation, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.” This new email find is also at odds with her official campaign statement suggesting all “work or potentially work-related emails” were provided to the State Department.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will finally cage that hag.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
IT'S HILLARY GODDAMN IT! SHE IS ABOVE THE LAW!! LEAVE HILLARY ALONE ....B,B,B,BASTARDS!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Clinton and her advisors said that she did not intend to subvert the Freedom of Information act....

One of the new emails apparently includes one from Huma Abedin refusing a new blackberry from the state dept, for Clinton, because it would be subject to ... the Freedom of Information Act. Just heard this from Judge Nepolitano.

Need to search for the specific email /statement.

Cheryl Mills also swore under oath that Clinton secret server was NOT searchable, contrary to Clinton's testimony.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Purgers herself again.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What happened to all those tough guy oath keepers who swore to protect us from all our enemies both foreign and domestic? The same ones we pay and have provided the logistics necessary to do what they promised they would?

Chirp chirp chirp

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But duuuuude!

Why would I refer to Politico in the first place.... and why would you pretend to not know what I was referring to???

Nice try.
I haven't been referring to criminality like you say that I have.
Hint... I have been talking about the IG report.... not a criminal investigation. The IG report just showed how terrible Clinton was at doing her job.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
With all this breaking. Trump has decided to go on some rants against the morning Joe hosts. You know, just maybe the conspiracy theories are true about him covering for Clinton to get her elected! It's seems incredible he would be doing this again.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Did you notice in that link about how Hillary didn't want to commit to a meeting with the crown prince because she didn't know 'how she would feel'.
She didn't fall and bonk her head until 2012. They blamed her fall on dizziness from dehydration because of the flu.
Seems like there were a lot of references to frequent naps in the middle of days and not feeling up to snuff long before she fell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join