It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Looks like the Hillary Campaign is going after Breitbart !!!

They sent out some kind of campaign email claiming Breitbart has no right to exist !!!

The email suggested Breitbart would be shut down if she gets elected !!!

I guess we now know what Hillary Inc thinks about the 1st Amendment !!!

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign has sent out a fundraising email arguing the website Breitbart News has no “right to exist,” and suggests that if elected, the website will be shut down entirely.

“We’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while,” says the email, sent Thursday and signed by deputy communications director Christina Reynolds. “I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist Reynolds’ acknowledgment that the regular conservative media has a “right to exist,” though, is used to contrast it with Breitbart, which apparently has no such right.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Disgusting. Enjoy your 1st amendment rights while you still have them.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, straight up attacking the 1st....

I guess Obama trying to hand over the internet to the UN has something to do with this...

I hope Congress fights it... though I have a sneaking suspicion that they will try to pass TPP late on a Friday evening, perhaps heading into the Labor Day weekend.... That way POTUS can sign it before the election...

Globalists are in panic mode...

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ever wonder why Daily Beast seems like a mouthpiece for the Clinton campaign?

Don't tell anybody but Chelsea Clinton is the Director for IAC, the media conglomerate that owns and controls the Daily Beast, Vimeo, Ask.com, About. Com and many other media sites.

iac.com...

Trump hiring a Breitbart executive as a consultant is a huge scandal but the media ignores Clinton's own daughter being in charge of a much larger media empire.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Interesting how often leftist's compare Trump to Hitler. It seems they are confused.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anybody got a link to the actual email that was supposedly sent out by the HRC campaign?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

To have someone running for government office that would endorse an infringement of rights is a clear indication of where Hillary wants to take the country.

Wonder what her ardent supporters think?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow,

Someone, send an asteroid her way....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just moving on to US media that is not in favor of her...

Who in the world is Obama losing the information war to? Me? Fox News? So I ended up doing an exhaustive search, and here are the fruits of that labor. It's actually from almost a year ago, January 27, 2013. Hillary Clinton: "America Is Losing' an Information War That 'Al Jazeera Is Winning' -- Secretary of State Hillary [Rodham] appeared before a US Foreign Policy Priorities committee this morning," a year ago, "stating that counter to our history, we are now 'losing an information war' to other countries.

Source

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Interpretation:
Opinions that do not align with state sanctioned opinions will not be tolerated. The Constitution is hate speech.
Yours Sincerely
Joseph Goebbels & the main stream media

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What scares me is that people ignore small pieces of information like this that form a bigger, scarier picture. Whilst they also fail to notice freedoms and rights being chipped away from the bedorck without acknowledging the future repercussions collectively.

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
edit on 19-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It looks like both candidates feel the need to remove dissenting opinion. This a sad position for a potential future leader of the US.

Hope her security is good as this will probably draw some attacks toward her sites.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Where are the Hillary bots defending this little jewel?
I just can't wait to see how they'll spin this.

It's now 8:57. A whole 5 minutes and they still haven't flooded this thread? Huh.
edit on 19-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As FBI director COMEY affirmed earlier this month, Hillary suffers from a "cognitive impairment".
ref: rightedition.com...

Now, it appears that her "mental firewall" is breaking down. Hillary's internal meanness is starting to bubble to the surface. If any of you have ever been around someone with certain brain diseases, you know where she's headed. When this happens to someone you care about, It's difficult to watch the progression.

To "protect" herself, Hillary should not hold any press conferences, limit the number of rallies, and keep those rallies short in duration. These drastic measures will not tarnish Hillary's image in the mind of her supporters. They love her no matter what she's done, does, or will do.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Where does she think she lives?

That sort of censorship simply does not exist in the US.

Is she hoping that by promising an unprecedented level of oppression it'll garner her more support???

I guess it'll sound great to anyone who would support a career criminal for president.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They'll chime in when the FBI says she did nothing wrong and her statement was legitimate. They'll hide behind the corruption of our justice system and say she was "cleared".

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And they all worry about the Russians...

Breathtaking how far we have fallen.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We worry about the Russians because our leadership has pissed on their feet and called it water because they had the audacity to take part of a country we messed up housing mostly ethnic Russians while we meddle in countries with no ethnic Americans if that's a thing. Now Russia wishes to defend their countries best interest? Insanity.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
At this point, I really don't believe the email. I would say that not even Hillary is that stupid but that might be understating it. Besides, her handlers would have trashed such an email before it ever left the server. On the other hand she just might have short circuited again.

I will apologize if we get another couple of sources.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Where does she think she lives?

That sort of censorship simply does not exist in the US.

Yet! Don't tell me you haven't noticed the 'sensor creep' that has been happening in the US and all so called western states.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join