It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Jill stein and Gary Johnson are only in this election cycle to get federal funding for their parties come 2020. Neither one would be able to become President this year. Most who are voting for these two, understand this and their vote is a legitimate middle finger to the established two parties!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I won't vote since I am from canadakastan, the great white North. For me though, it's whomever is going to at least try to clean out the political corruption, maybe start trials and due legal process, maybe some jail time and a good hanging now and then for these political criminals. Do they still hang for treason and horse thievery?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/16.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
will that work ? I

Stein could get 5%. She'd have a better chance if there weren't stupid, made-up rules that she (or Johnson) cannot appear in the debates without polling at 15% or better.

I don't know why we put up with this kind of crap.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even in the left wing polls today Trump was bumped a few points but she is still winning by over 80% the electoral vote.

Looks like he will take Georgia, that was given to her a while ago. He really needs PA and a couple of others but they won't budge which I find odd. I mean no movement at all on those states for a while. Does not seem right IMO. I guess we will find out when the last hurricane of emails are dumped if people have loyalty to the US or to a Party.
edit on 16-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Neither one would be able to become President this year.

I'm confused. Are you saying it is unlikely they'd get the votes needed to win, or are you of the belief neither could assume the presidency even if they did receive the votes? The party affiliation isn't any legal prerequirement to assume the office. Whoever wins the most electoral votes will be POTUS, period.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Even in the left wing polls today Trump was bumped a few points but she is still winning by over 80% the electoral vote.

Looks like he will take Georgia, that was given to her a while ago. He really needs PA and a couple of others but they won't budge which I find odd. I mean no movement at all on those states for a while. Does not seem right IMO. I guess we will find out when the last hurricane of emails are dumped if people have loyalty to the US or to a Party.

Most all of the electoral vote predictions are based on historical trends for each state and aren't indicative of the actual environment today. This was the same reason it was announced that Dewey had beaten Truman.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Neither one would be able to become President this year.

I'm confused. Are you saying it is unlikely they'd get the votes needed to win, or are you of the belief neither could assume the presidency even if they did receive the votes? The party affiliation isn't any legal prerequirement to assume the office. Whoever wins the most electoral votes will be POTUS, period.

With the division within American voters, most vote established federally funded DNC and GOP. All the third parties could do is split the main voting electorate percentage. At that point the vote goes to the house for an electoral vote to determine the next president of the U.S. Republicans and Democrats will not vote a third party into office. Personally, even if Republicans have a majority rule, I believe Clinton will be elected. Same-O, Same-O...at least for this year. Hope and change or make America Great Again...will be come from the mass voters of America having more options. Those options are not newsworthy until they get matching federal funding. Looking forward to 2020 and beyond. My children and grandchildren need this to progress.

Edit add: I make this personal decision based on not thinking short-term progress. Unfortunately, many only think about short-term investments. Whether political, financial, or relational, nowadays. Success always pay more in long-term strategies rather than short-term idealisms.
edit on 8 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I went for Jill Stein, here's the results as at 8 minutes ago...........

It'll be interesting to see how the results progress as the thread gains interest. At the moment, it's about what I expected for Trump v. Hills but I am super impressed that Stein and Johnson have scored well too, that's a good thing as a reflection of the level of 'I had a #in gut-full of establishment crap' that is evident in American society these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Honestly, I gave up on this being an accurate poll when Clinton votes had such an immediate upsurge. Clicked the link again and selected Johnson the second time and it accepted my results without saying I already voted. I thought perhaps, it was a glitch, immediately did it again. Nope! No security on results! Sadly, this seems it is as rigged as any other poll.

My sharing this is that we all should deny ignorance and just vote your own conscious come anovember 8th, irregardless of all of these supposed polls declare!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Trump 2109, 81%
Clinton 230, 9%
None of the above 22, 1%
Stein 153, 6%
Johnson 74, 3%

There you have it.

Anyone who doubted ATS and was pro Trump can read this and see what's what.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

85% for Trump now

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I just tried the same (with Johnson though), and I noticed the vote count did not go up even though it appeared I was revoting.

So, I am not sure my repeated votes were being counted...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So the previous poll on ATS was Bernie vs Trump...Bernie wins!

Now his poll and Trump completely destroys Clinton and the liberal vote is obviously split.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ah come on buzzy I'm not that bad

No, doll-face!! You are awesome.
I haven't seen you around for a while is all.

This whole election thing is so MadTV or SNL or Jerry Springer ----

it is so comprehensively embarrassing.....

that I can scarcely believe what is happening. Truman show. What?
HOW is this even HAPPENING????

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, it explains very clearly the demographic of ATS, but not much else...

Thanks for making the attempt, though!

- AB

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Honestly, I gave up on this being an accurate poll when Clinton votes had such an immediate upsurge. Clicked the link again and selected Johnson the second time and it accepted my results without saying I already voted. I thought perhaps, it was a glitch, immediately did it again. Nope! No security on results! Sadly, this seems it is as rigged as any other poll.

My sharing this is that we all should deny ignorance and just vote your own conscious come november 8th, irregardless of all of these supposed polls declare!

I went back and voted again, so that's twice from the one geographical location - PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA. As can be seen below, it's not even registered. It's also a bit glitchy and the stats skyrocketed in Trumps favour not long after I took the poll. Weird (but not unexpected).

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We should name ATS the Country of Trumpbekistan. Or The United Conspiracists of Trump.

Any other ideas?

The poll is the exact opposite of the majority of the voting public, according to ALL other polls I've seen.

I would laugh, but somehow it just makes me sad.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The poll is the exact opposite of the majority of the voting public, according to ALL other polls I've seen.

I would laugh, but somehow it just makes me sad.

*knuckle-bump* Hey, sweetie.

The "poll" is nothing but a barometer of ATS at this moment.
It is in no way accurate or representative of reality. It's just most of us (educated individuals) have walked next door and are just watching.

It's pretty amazing. And it's very sad.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Well, it explains very clearly the demographic of ATS, but not much else...

Thanks for making the attempt, though!

- AB

Not gonna lie AB, I did this with ulterior motives.

You see I keep seeing people say this is a left leaning site with a left leaning majority...

I think this result more than proves otherwise.

The results were secondary, I knew Trump would win...
I'd never have guessed by such a large amount ie 90% lol

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not sure what's going on with the sudden surges for Hillary or the Don?

I haven`t voted as I`m also in Western Australia, I would have voted the Don out of the two horse race hands down.

S&F though for a bit of ATS fun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join