It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

JILL Stein, its a her

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, it explains very clearly the demographic of ATS, but not much else...

Thanks for making the attempt, though!

- AB

Not gonna lie AB, I did this with ulterior motives.

You see I keep seeing people say this is a left leaning site with a left leaning majority...

I think this result more than proves otherwise.

The results were secondary, I knew Trump would win...
I'd never have guessed by such a large amount ie 90% lol

It's always good for a belly laugh when someone says that!!!

Would the poll allow people to vote more than once? I wonder if someone has promoted it on another right-leaning site or something. Then again, we gots plenty right here in Trumpbekistan! Awesome Trump Site! Or something like that....

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm from London so I didn't vote and have no way of finding out if you can vote twice.

A page or so back someone said they loaded again and revoted but that the numbers didn't change.

So maybe not. I did wonder if it had been shared or picked up by one of the campaigns but maybe we do just have that many lurkers.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What we are seeing is what is known as The Bradley Effect. In a nutshell it is the true difference between opinion polls and actual outcomes.

In times like these not everyone is wearing a Trump. Many are the quiet voter. These results are staggering. There are a ton of left leaners so I guess we are witnessing the 'silent majority'...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So the rest of us are just uneducated huh Buzzy? Is that really how you feel or just a talking point for effect?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Neither one would be able to become President this year.

I'm confused. Are you saying it is unlikely they'd get the votes needed to win, or are you of the belief neither could assume the presidency even if they did receive the votes? The party affiliation isn't any legal prerequirement to assume the office. Whoever wins the most electoral votes will be POTUS, period.

270 electoral college votes I think, although not every state demands college voters to vote, while some do demand that. Of course the main thrust has been that the college respect the pleb vote, and it has always been that way for 99%-ers. Still it will be interesting next January, to see just what that vote number will be.
As for this 'poll'

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
What we are seeing is what is known as The Bradley Effect. In a nutshell it is the true difference between opinion polls and actual outcomes.

I scoffed at this once.

But I have noticed that some Trump supporters on my FB have become less open about Trump.

I think they are still voting for him. But they do not want to invite any conversation about it.

It's understandable. This is a really horrible election season for everyone, really.
edit on 16-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: replied to the wrong comment

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Wallstonia

Smallhandyland

Donaldsyland

Hillaryhascootiesia

United State of Novoteforyouclintonburg

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So the rest of us are just uneducated huh Buzzy? Is that really how you feel or just a talking point for effect?

I'm really not sure! What do you think?
I think that ATS has become heavily Trump-laden.

It's not just a 'talking point'.

Feel free to read my posts and threads and all that jazz.......
I don't mess around on here, unless it's in the Acronym thread, or the Barstar thread.
The rest of these forums are actually wearing me down.....to the point of not wanting to read most of the posts. It's sad. I used to feel like this was a place for unbiased news. Not anymore, though.
I used to think also that if I posted stuff that I knew, people would say, "Wow! Thanks for posting that! I didn't know that before."

But that doesn't happen, either.
Oh well.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

In times like these not everyone is wearing a Trump. Many are the quiet voter. These results are staggering. There are a ton of left leaners so I guess we are witnessing the 'silent majority'...

Do you ever meet anyone who is voting Hillary? I've met a couple but its rare.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed that None of the Above is not making a better showing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Means nothing...Trump will lose.
cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Over 6,700 votes for Trump, compared to Hillary's very, very pitiful 360 some????

Mwahahahahahahaha!

I'm thinking your poll is broken and some are having a good amount of fun here at the OP's expense.

I could be wrong, but from what I've seen on ATS, I would expect it to be a bit more even, not calling who would be ahead, but certainly a bit more even.

As always, and as in real life out there: Polls can be manipulated to show anything that people want, and are WORTHLESS.

hahahahahahaha!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Pat Paulsen for the WIN....

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

It's also not an ATS poll per se...

Perhaps nudge the boss, to create a definitive ATS member poll? IT's been done in the past...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Actually, I think someone recently made that request already in the BBQ forum.

Let's seee.......here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Just trying to be a squeaky wheel.... squeak squeak...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Explain again how you're so "educated." What makes you an anomoly?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Well, it explains very clearly the demographic of ATS, but not much else...

Thanks for making the attempt, though!

- AB

Not gonna lie AB, I did this with ulterior motives.

You see I keep seeing people say this is a left leaning site with a left leaning majority...

I think this result more than proves otherwise.

The results were secondary, I knew Trump would win...
I'd never have guessed by such a large amount ie 90% lol

It's always good for a belly laugh when someone says that!!!

Would the poll allow people to vote more than once? I wonder if someone has promoted it on another right-leaning site or something. Then again, we gots plenty right here in Trumpbekistan! Awesome Trump Site! Or something like that....

Its funny that both the liberal and the conservative sides think ATS is slanted the other way. My question is: Why would ATS be slanted either way? It is open to the public. Trump is ahead in the poll. Why does everyone automatically assert that this is only the case on ATS? Because the msm said so?

Its like looking for people who voted for obama. They made a lot of noise before he got elected. Now try to find a majority of people who will admit they voted for him. It won't happen. I know there are people who will vote for killary. But in real life I don't see nearly as many people who are for killary as I see people who are against her. Even if that means voting for Trump. I said before and I will say again - I don't think Trump is the right person for the job, but if he is the only one who can beat killary he has my vote.

Put me down for Trump. The mysterious death body count is just too damn high to give killary more power than she already has.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I voted twice and the second time around the number for the person I chose didn't change so guess it's not rigged.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join