It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary WILL NOT Be Investigated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hillary is, for lack of a better word, a 'Billboard' for the Dems now. She's on their front page. Hillary will not be investigated, nor even in the least bit of trouble, and there is only 1, simple reason: They will not allow it to happen.
They have already dedicated way too much time, effort, and money to just give up now. Its real simple: If they don't want her to get into trouble, then she is not going to be in trouble. As for everyone saying that the U.S. government HAS to investigate into it. or that they have NO CHOICE but to investigate her, then you are dead wrong my friend. For all of you that hasn't heard, the government can do whatever they want too. They have been doing it for hundreds of years now, and they ain't gonna stop. The quicker you know that to be true, then the better off you will be. Thanks for reading

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't understand the OP ...being an American and a patriot. Is that the objective of this post? To rile up desenters??? You can fold your hand anytime your ready. You can throw your hands up and say oh well if you choose. Good luck. This post isn't inspiring or encouraging in the least. More of a surrendering to those you choose to favor, as they subvert and avoid our laws. Keep posting this BS. You can appease your masters by your works, but a population of the PEOPLE you can not escape. Reap the whirlwind...... REAP IT!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I didn't know the FBI was turning over so much material to the Congressional Committee who will indict Hillary for perjury.
It's not just FBI notes, but a big batch of e-mails as well.

Source: www.business-standard.com...

There's so much scandal and crookedness surrounding Hillary that I'm losing track!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Ha, your post reminded me of this:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI and the State Department are currently discussing which portions of the agents’ summary of their interview with Mrs. Clinton can be handed over to lawmakers, these people said.

That part worries me quite a bit!

www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Perjury is almost never pursued even when it is 100% perjury and no refuting it. They just don't do it. I don't know why that is the case but almost nobody ever gets convicted of it so this is a dead end. They will just say what Comey did, that historically the law is just not enforced. Best case is she gets fined.

The only thing hanging out there now are those 30K emails her lawyers scrubbed. They scrubbed those for a reason so if that happens to surface then yeah, then there won't be enough shelter anyone can provide for her at that point. Something would have to be done. Public would not stand for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

"After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term."

Source: www.history.com...

Wasn't Bill Clinton impeached due to PERJURY?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Perjury is almost never pursued even when it is 100% perjury and no refuting it. They just don't do it. I don't know why that is the case but almost nobody ever gets convicted of it so this is a dead end. They will just say what Comey did, that historically the law is just not enforced. Best case is she gets fined.

The only thing hanging out there now are those 30K emails her lawyers scrubbed. They scrubbed those for a reason so if that happens to surface then yeah, then there won't be enough shelter anyone can provide for her at that point. Something would have to be done. Public would not stand for it.

Perjury is quite common look at scooter libby he went to jail for lying to congress. And lying to the FBI just ask Martha Stuart what happens. Hillary is in one or the other catagory. Either she lied to congress like scooter or she lied to the FBI like Martha pick one.
edit on 8/16/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/16/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
As a snake in the bush, when the timing is right, the kill is on.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bubba1020

Well,

from an outsider's perspective yes that's right "Hillary WILL NOT Be Investigated".

They have nothing tangible to investigate her. If they did then the said "investigation" would have happened months ago.

Why hasn't this occurred before now?

Too late to present evidence now unless it is current. Anyone, who has been hanging onto old evidence prior to the election would have tainted evidence because it was not produced immediately or soon as practicable after the event.

Hillary knows, the people have nothing.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

The evidence we're talking about has gotten no where close to falling outside the statute of limitations yet. Legally all this stuff is still considered very recent. Especially with the pacing of legal matters and bureaucracy. Get real.

If she gets off it's far more likely due to corruption then because they sat on it too long.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I see what you mean with the statute of limitations and all, but, from my perspective and sorry, it's real in my eyes, Clinton will not be prosecuted, not because solely on corruption, but because of the bureaucracy regarding the legal investigation where there is/are no person/s or authority willing to front a judge with the tangible evidence and press forward with the issue.

If there was, then any conspiracy and/or corruption could be exposed through the process.

What I'm alluding to here Pupstar is that the allegations have been thrown Clinton's way for over a year or more and that nothing legally has transpired thus leading the public to think it's all hearsay.

If Hillary were to be prosecuted now or in the near future for deeds that occurred years or more ago, then a great deal of the public would think that such was incredulous given the time frame and no authority speaking out at this time leading to the elections.

I would, as a voter, be swayed by the allegations being tabled and backed up now and not after the event in November.

To my way of thinking it seems there really is no hard evidence. I do not reside in the USA so my point of view is from an outsider.

kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

That's silly, I doubt you'll find many humans on the planet that will blink twice when it turns out some politician has been found guilty of corruption. Corrupt lying politician is not something anyone will ever be found incredulous of anywhere.

If your reason why it won't happen is people might find it incredulous, then you should go on tour as a stand up comedian, because that's one hell of a punchline.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bubba1020

The FBI is having her charged with perjury,which is pissing off State dept,who should of done their jobs!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This isn't a murder scene. I'm pretty sure the emails are still good. As for the timing of it... why do you think? I mean, I'm sure they'll plot this so they can do the most damage on or around 11/1. I'm not suggesting she doesn't deserve it. Neither major candidate should be running for election. But how about some common sense?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Perhaps. There's also the more reasonable school of thought that believes if she didn't lie this wouldn't take so long to resolve. It's not the government's fault it's taken so long. That's the nature of government. It's her fault for lying, breaking the law, then lying again... and wasting everyone's time and resources.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The title of this thread is "Hillary will not be Investigated". Short Answer: Has has been, is being, and will be, investigated. Her life deeds make this so.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hillary was never well liked by congress, even when she was the first lady,now that she has been caught red handed lying to congress I don`t think congress is going to be too co-operative with her if she is elected president. This is a really bad time for america to have 4 years of a lame duck president with nothing being accomplished.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

The public isn't standing for all the scandals she currently has in her bag. But the public isn't the problem, we can't do anything about it. It's those in power that we need to worry about.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Her lies are much like Casey Anthony in that she sent investigators on a wild goose chases or steered them away from the direction they should look.

Casey Anthony as Hillary lies to say (as you remember) let police to Disney World to talk to her boss. Only problem she never worked there.

Very similar in Hillary. Asked if that was the only server and she said yes knowing those servers were switched out because her email would have been down so they told her about it so not to piss her off. She knew about it. She also knows what is on those 30K plus deleted ones which she should have been charged with already for destroying them. Once she went rogue with her server it belongs to the Government at that point. That's why she never said it's my server you can't have it. She gave it to them but before she did she scrubbed that MF'er as spic and spam as she could.

top topics

join